• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

Scarlett smiled tiredly. “I’m gonna be there when you wake up Alright?” She murmured “Tony sends his love as well.” She smiled pulling into the lot and turning to look at him. “Chris... yo re gonna be alright.” She murmured.

Chris looks over at her and nods a little. "Thanks." He murmurs and gets out. He sighs softly and heads inside with her, gping to sign in.

She wrapped an arm around his waist while they walked to the right waiting room, squeezing his hand when his name was called. “You want me to go through with you or wait here?” She asked him quietly

Chris looks at her as he stands up. "Ill be fine. you can stay here." He murmurs and squeezes her hand. He follows the nurse into the room and takes a seat.

She frowned but nodded and watched him go through putting headphones in and resting her head back worrying about him still.

His nurse smiled at him some. “We’re gonna get you signed in then get you through to theatre soon as possible. Before you know it you’ll be settled up in bed feeling a lot better.” She told him.

Chris nods a little and sighs. He goes to change into the hospital gown. He lays back down in the bed and closes his eyes, just trying to relax. He sighd and tries to think of anything but what was going on.

His nurse smiled some at him and got him set up with an IV then started taking him through with a second nurse helping, taking him past the waiting room but Scarlett was nowhere to be seen in it, they just continued on taking him to theatre

Chris looks over to find Scarlett, just needing to see her face before he went in. He frowns when she's no where to be seen. so much for staying. he shakes his head and stares at the celing.

Scarlett got directed to the room they were going to be moving him into a few hours later, once they were close to being done. She'd left for an hour but then come back, worrying about everything and feeling like she was stuck but she leaned her head against the wall looking down at the little box in her hands, chewing on her lip.

Chris woke up hours later in the room. He groans aoftly and blinks a couple of times, squinting at the bright light. He closes his eyes again and sighs softly.

Scarlett looked over and smiled some "Hey, hey easy there... Easy." She murmured gently, trying to keep him calm, reaching for his hands gently "Chris it's alright, you're okay." She murmured trying to soothe him. He wasn't alright but she had been told he needed to be kept calm so she was trying her best. She didn't want to be the one to tell him what was going on.

Chris glances over at her and smiles a little. "I thought you left." He murmurs softly and holds her hand gently. He blinks a couple of times and watches her. "You look worried." He murmurs softly and frowns.

She frowned shaking her head some "I'm okay... I had to go run a couple errands, there was a work emergency too.... I told you I would stay." She whispered, kissing his forehead, "I uh... They wanted to know when you woke up hold on." She murmured and reached over to her other side to reach the call button. She couldn't face telling him but she couldn't keep her mouth shut much longer either

Chris frowns and sighd softly. She wasn't telling him something. Scar had always been easy for him to read. He wasn't gonna push it though. He didn't think he wanted to know. He holds her hand and laces their fingers together. He was just glad she was here.

"How are you feeling?" She asked him, rubbing his knuckles "They said they did have to remove that rib in the end, they couldn't get as much good marrow in as they wanted." She murmured, pulling his hand to her face, kissing his palm and watching him tiredly, worrying about him.

Chris looks at her. "Sore, nauseous. not much different from any other day really." He mutters and watches her. He caresses her cheek softly. "Maybe I could get them to remove the other one and have the perfect waist." He tries to joke.

She smiled and shook her head "Trust you." She whispered, just watching him, "You want some water?" She asked him quietly, reaching to the jug on the side table to pour a couple of cups for them, "Your mom is on her way over." She murmured.

Chris looks at her and smiles a little. "Is my sister coming too?" He asks aoftly. He missed her and he hoped she'd come at least once. Even if she cried the whole time. He just wanted to see his little sister.

She nodded a little "I think so" She whispered, looking up when his doctor finally arrived "He woke up." She said quietly, getting up nd moving to sit with Chris, helping prop him up with pillows, gripping his hand a little tighter.

Chris let's her help him and looks st him. This was bad. it had to be. He pulls her closer and wraps his arm around her waist. He looks at his docotor ans sighs. "So?"

She frowned, resting her head against his shoulder, rubbing his knuckles gently and closing her eyes while she listened to them

"Mr Hemsworth.... All the cancer that we got out in the first surgery... it's come back... worse than before... we don't know why or how but it's not looking good... We don't really know how long you have we don't... We don't have any definitive answers I'm very sorry." He told him frowning.

Chris frowns and nods a little. "I guess I should have expected that. I mean you told me this was gonna be touch and go." He murmurs and sighs softly. "Am I at least okay enough to go back home?"

He frowned some "We just aren't sure about anything... We are still treating this like we can cure you, nothing is definite but as long as you recove fro the surgery we can send you home." He assured him leaving them to privacy.

Scarlett frowned, kissing his shoulder and holding him close just letting him process that information.

Chris holds onto her and just stares ahead. He shakes his head after a few minutes and let's go of her. "I guess that defiently gives us our answer." He mutters and lays back down. He sighs and rubs his face. "Can you hand me my beanie?" He asks soflty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back