• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

She bit her lip hard to stop herself from laughing at his description. “You don’t look like Voldemort.... oh come on you could totally swing that in the right way and hook up with someone.” She winked at him trying to cheer him up.

Chris rolls his eyes. "Yeah cause I've had such luck with that so far. even the girls in the hospital gag at the idea." He exaturates. but he had tried hooking up with a few and was turned down each time. "No one wants this."

She sighed heavily. “Oh come on I’m sure there are enough people who would still sleep with you. You always have been and always will be such a ladies man. That hasn’t changed.” She muttered. She had always thought he was hot but growing up he was her best friend and she didn’t see him as anything else but once they were in college and they both ended up in separate relationships at the wrong times she constantly kicked herself for missing that opportunity.

Chris shakes his head. "Yeah I've tried. no one thinks I'm attractive anymore. I can't really blame them though. I don't think I'd even want to sleep with me." He sighs and runs a hand over his head. he was completely bald now and hated ever second of it.

“Jesus Christ if I sleep with you will you quit whining about this?!” She snapped having had enough of his constant complaining

Chris looks at her with raised eyebrows. "Okay I get it. I'll shut up, but that was rude." He mutters and aighs. he didn't think she was serious. They were best friends and never anything more. Sure he had thought about being more at times, but he'd always chalked it up to being a teenage boy with a hot girl as a friend and hormones. "I get you're annoyed by it but messing with me like thay isn't nice." He grumbles.

“I am serious Chris.” She muttered. “You’re just ignoring everything in front of you.” She told him. “There are plenty of women out there who would love to get in your bed and you’re pretending there aren’t. I’m telling you I’d do it so if you want to get laid and think that will help you not be so grumpy then I’m right here.” She told him going to get up to carry on with the laundry.

Chris was stunned, almost too stunned to react. He quickly grabs her hand before she could leave. "Ypu might have to do all the work." He murmurs and watches her. He didn't think he'd be able to do too much without getting winded, much like when he was walking. He watches her, almost expecting her to burst out laughing, telling him she was only joking. His hair wasn't the only thing he lost since all this. most of his confidence had dwindled away too.

Scarlett smirked a bit. “That’s not a problem” she murmured and gently pushed him to lay down on the bed, straddling his hips... she lay next to him after panting some but smiling, laying there a little tense not sure how he would react now, getting more nervous the longer he was silent for.

Chris lays there, trying to catch his breathe. he couldn't believe they did that. He never would have thought thwy would do that in a million year, not that he was complaining. He glances over at her. Whay did he do now? say thanks? she'd probably feel used. "That was amazing." He finally blurts out and then groans. way to go Chris.

Scarlett bit her lip and nodded. “Well now you know people do wanna sleep with you.” She mumbled and got up getting dressed and going to get on with her day.

Chris frowns when she leaves and sighs softly. He defiently blew that. he gets up and gets dressed before laying back down. He sighs and soon falls asleep, exhusted.

Scarlett shook her head some while she got something to eat just worrying about whether she had done the right thing or not. She felt used but by her own doing and it didn’t feel good. She was scared she’d screwed up their friendship as well

Chris woke up a few minutes later, getting sick into the bucket by his bed. He groans softly and carefully gets up to go rinse it out,not wanting to bother her, for many reasons. He felt even worse about what happened now. He'd used her,his best friend. God he was an idiot. He sits down on the bathroom floor when he gets too weak to stand and just stays there. he didn't have the energy to go back to his bed. He lays fown and tries to go back to sleep.

Scarlett locked up the house when it got late and headed upstairs to check on chris frowning some finding him in his bathroom. “Chris?! You okay?!” She asked worried gently shaking him worried that he had collapsed.

Chris wakes uo to her shaking and groans aoftly. "what? I'm fine." He murmurd and rubs his eyes. "I just didn't have the energy to go back to the bed." He murmurd and looks at her. "I'm fine." He assures her and lays back down. He was just gonna stay here until he could make it to the bed.

“Oh for goodness sakes. You scared me. Come on this isn’t good for your bones when they’re healthy.” She reminded him, trying to pull him up so she could help him into bed.

Chris grunts softly and just let's her. he gets up carefully and heads to the bed. He plops down and rubs his eyes. "Thanks." He murmurs and lays down.

She sighed a little and nodded putting his bucket in the right place then left to her room and fell asleep for the night exhausted.

She got up early in the morning and went for a jog to try and clear her head a bit just a mixture of worry for his health, frustration at herself for letting yesterday’s events happen and letting herself think that he cared like that at all.

Chris wakes uo late in the morning and heads downstairs. he had some energy today. He goes to make his elf breakfast, nothing bug. opting for toast and tea to keep his stoamch from getting upset. He heads back upstairs with it, wanting to avoid Scar for the day. maybe that way it would blow over

Scarlett got back and went to shower and change sticking her head into Chris’s room before she left. “Tony just got here. I’ll see you later. I’ve got Work.” She muttered and left without waiting for a response feeling more used than ever with the way he’d been ignoring her all morning. She left the house quickly and got in her car taking off to work.

Chris sighs softly and puts his cup on the dresser before heading downstaors. "Hey man." He murmurs and sits on the couch. "How have you been?" He asks softlt. He wanted to get his mind off yesterday and Scar. He was so mixed up and confused about the whole thing

“Hyes, I’ve been Alright. You’re looking a little perkier than you have been the past couple weeks.” He observed. “I just raided your fridge by the way hope you don’t mind.” He mumbled yawning some. “How’s everything going here?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back