• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

Tony sighs softly and leans agaisnt the car. "I know, I know." He mutters and rubs his head "Yeah I'll be over." He assures her. "feel like college again?" He chuckles.

She smiled some and rolled her eyes. “A little. But this isn’t gonna be as easy... alright. I’ll see you tomorrow Tony.@ she smiled and hung up finishing up the food shop then headed home and got inside putting all the food away then went to find chris on the couch.

“Hey, it was alright, most of my paperwork is now done. “How you feeling?” She asked sitting down and moving his feet to sit in her lap turning his tv on quietly.

She nodded and rubbed his leg gently. “I know chris. I’m sorry... you feeling up to having dinner?” She asked gently.

She nodded a bit and stayed there another few minutes then went to make some food getting him some toast and taking it to him with some water and helped him sit up. “Here I found a bucket in the garage for you to use. If you need me I’m just gonna go do some paperwork in the kitchen then I’ll come hang out here.” She told him making sure he was comfortable then left him to it.

Chris nods ans smiles a lottle. He was grateful for her. He manages to eat half the toast before feeling sick an put it down. he laid down and rubs his temples.

She didn't want him to feel like she was smothering him. Despite all her worries she was doing her best to keep enough distance for his peace of mind, so when she heard him groaning in the lounge she had an internal debate with herself over whether she should go in or not

Chris leans over and gets sick into the bucket. he sighs softly and wipes his mouth with his shirt before pulling it off. He sighs softly and gets uo carefully to go change.

Scarlett went to get the bucket so she could wash it out then took it back there and sat down in the recliner with her laptop, running her fingers through her hair.

She nodded and smiled some. “How was your mom today?” She asked him going through things on her phone and trying to sort her schedule out, glancing over at him every so often.

Chris looks over at her and smiles. "Shes good. she's stressed and upset about all this but I think we all are." He murmurs and watches her.

She nodded some tiredly. “She’s your mom. Just be glad she cares chris.” She mumbled starting to fall asleep on the recliner. “I think I need to go up to bed. You gonna be alright?” She asked rubbing her face and getting up to head upstairs

She nodded and smiled at him. “Goodnight Chris. See you in the morning.” She mumbled yawning big and headed to her room. The next six months seemed to drag on and on in the same way and it was killing her watching her best friend waste away in front of her. They weren’t sure that the chemo was working and it was making him sicker anyway but along with all of it as she had expected cane this awful attitude he was getting. She’d seen it in lots of patients she took through physio but somehow she still hadn’t prepared herself for it. He seemed to be mad at her every second over something but all she did was help and she wasn’t ready to give in and leave him alone. It wasn’t in her nature to give up on her friends

Chris rubs his temples and lays in his bed. it still suprised jim he could manage to get up the stairs. He groans softly and sits up after a bit,feeling the familiar dizzy Ness of getting up to fast. he sighs and glances around. They had just gotten into another fight and he had stormed up here trying to calm down. He knew he was being an ass and he hated it. "Scar?" He calls out.

She sighed heavily finishing up the laundry he had been trying to not let her do but lord knows he couldn’t stand for more than a minute let alone be bending over constantly to do this. “Hold on.” She called to him putting his last two tshirt in the basket then took it up to his room. “What do you need?” She asked him softly, setting the basket at the end of his bed.

Chris bites his lip and watches her. "I'm sorry. I know you're here to help. I just like feeling helpless or useless." He murmurd softly and motions her to come sit with him. "I'm suprised you're still putting up with me. I think even my mom would have left by now."

She sighed a little and shrugged. “I don’t know how else to help other than remind you that doing day to day things is only gonna hurt you right now.” She muttered. “And you know your mom would’ve whooped your ass by now.” She smiled, leaving out the part that she didn’t actually have anywhere else to go right now. “Look, I know things have been stressful but you got this surgery next week and with a little bit of luck we will have better answers then.” She smiled at him. “How are you feeling today?”

Chris sighs softly. "like crap. but that's nothing new." He mutters and sighs softly. "I wish I wasn't stuck in the house all day." He sighs and looks at her. "But then I hate going out cause I hate the way people look at me. I know I'm not the most attractive right now but it's not that bad!"

Scarlett frowned. “If you hate it that much I could draw your eyebrows on.” She winked at him. “But on the other hand you can’t walk more than a couple minutes before you can’t stand anymore but you refuse to take the wheelchair.” She pointed out.

Chris sighs softly and lays back down. "I look like freaking voldemort. I don't think fake eyebrows is gonna fix that. I'll look like voldemort with fake eyebrows." He mutters and looks st her. "And I'm tired of girls looking at me with pity. God that's the worse part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back