• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don’t Leave Me Like This

Max gave a soft smile and shook her head some "No, he was out most of the night. Abi had taken him to the playground that afternoon so he was worn out." she said giggling when she heard Greyson fussing inside "Speak of the devil." she said before getting up to get him. She came back outside and laughed lightly as Greyson perked up seeing Eddie "You're like his favorite person now."

He smiled when she reappeared with the little one. “Hey there bud, you got bedhead crazier than mine right now.” He teased him a little.

Greyson giggled a bit and put his hands to his hair before putting his hands to Eddie's hair as well.

Max laughed lightly and nodded some "Thats right, thats your hair and Eddie's hair." She said happily as she watched the two of them "I'm glad he isn't as shy around you anymore."

He smiled and watched her, reaching over and ruffling Greyson's hair, "You're one lucky kid you know that?" He smiled at them both. He had no clue how he'd confessed to Max yesterday about his feelings for her but they hadn't changed. And he was certainly desperate to make her his

Weeks had passed since Eddie got beaten up and confessed everything. He was doing much better now thankfully but Max was starting to get a little annoyed with him. She'd been dropping first vague hints to her feelings towards him and his confession but now she was making things almost painfully obvious and he was still oblivious it seemed to it all. Not to mention she had seen him talking happily with Chrissy Cunningham earlier that week and since then the head cheerleader was always being sweet to him and him to her. She was getting worried that maybe he had officially moved on and decided that she wasn't the girl for him.

Eddie had been trying to catch Max all day long but whenever he had a spare moment to talk to her she was walking away from him faster than he could catch up to her. He wasn't sure what he'd done wrong but it was starting to hurt that she was ignoring him so bad. By the end of the school day and the last before spring break the skies had darkened to a nasty black cloud looming over the whole town so Eddie went straight home, parking at his uncle's trailer and walking down to hers, standing just under her porch cover when the rain started coming down and banging on the door. He knew she was in there. He could hear Greyson giggling at the TV

Max had avoided him all day that day in particular. Especially after lunch when she had practically asked him to dinner and he said no because Chrissy had invited him to study at the library. She knew that was a damn lie and they were probably going to go smoke together, but to say it hurt her was an understatement. She opened her trailer door after his fifth loud knock frowning deeply at him "What Eddie?!" She said loudly so he could hear her over the pouring rain. She didn't want to see him, she wanted to be alone at that moment to think over everything.

He frowned and raised his hands in defence. “Hey, whoa, I was just coming over to ask what’s going on? What I’ve done wrong? I don’t get why you won’t talk to me at the moment? What did I do?” He asked her looking like a sad little baby cow with his big eyes and practically pouting at her.

Max glared at him a bit and rolled her eyes "You're so fucking clueless Munson." She said before letting him come inside and out of the rain "Shouldn't you be getting high with Queen Cunningham?" She spat

He tensed and frowned "Don't. Don't do to her what everyone else did to you." He told her frowning. "Chrissy is nice. She is kind and she is a decent human being if you took the time to talk to her." He muttered "Plus we weren't gonna go get high, she just needed someone to talk to... Is that what this is about? You don't like me being friends with her?" He questioned

Max frowned deeply as she listened to him feeling her heart break more "No I don't give a shit if you're friends! I give a shit that you're probably falling for her now when I've been trying to get you to notice me the past 4 weeks!" She yelled feeling tears start to brim her eyes "You told me you wanted me to be your girl when you were concussed, and yet you haven't made a move when I've put myself forward to show you I want to be your girl! Fucking hell Eddie I practically asked you to a dinner date at lunch today and you told me 'Nah I can't Chrissy invited me to the library.'"

He just leaned against the wall, watching her "Max.... I'm not tryna date Chrissy.... She's got problems at home. Similar to what I had.... She needed a friend who could relate... That is all. As for you and me..." He smiled then and watched her "You got a crush on me?" He gave her a much bigger smile then. "Baby girl.... You've known me a while and you thought you could do that without being stupid obvious with me?" He chuckled, taking her hands in his "I'm sorry I didn't know what you were doing, there's a reason this is my third senior year." He chuckled, "But I'd be stupid now to say no again.... Cause the only reason I haven't asked you is cause I didn't want to scare you off... I like having you and Greyson aaround and I didn't want to endanger that." He told her. "That and i didn't want you to just laugh at me and say no."

Max took a shaky breath as she listened to him before a giant smile broke out across her face. "I'd never laugh at you like that Eddie." She said quietly running her fingers through his wet hair "Not in a million years." She murmured before leaning in and gently pressing her lips to his for the first time.

He winced as she yanked on his hair, moving her hand away from there but smiled and pulled her closer by her waist. “You still wanna get dinner?” He asked her quietly, keeping his face close to hers until greysons started fussing

Max giggled softly as he pulled her hand from his hair "Sorry...yes I'd love to." She said softly laughing some when she heard Greyson get fussy "Oh someone is upset we aren't giving him attention." She said giggling as he yelled at them again "Oh calm down mister!" She said before turning her attention to Greyson.

Eddie chuckled a little and pulled back, pulling his wallet out of his jeans and checked it before grabbing her phone off the wall and dialling the pizza place, just watching her happily, a lot more relaxed now

Max gave a wide smiled as she looked back over at him with Greyson in her arms "You want a change of clothes? Pretty sure I got some oversized sweats and shirt that might fit you. Beats the wet clothes you got on now."

He nodded and took the clothes off of her. "I'll make sure I wash em before I give em back." He told her. Their first few weeks of being together had gone exactly as he thought they would. There was some backlash towards him from people at the school because of the stupid reputation she had but they were finally settling into a great routine with each other when he headed to hers after doing a couple deals one Saturday. He'd barged straight in once she'd opened her front door and smiled wide, looking around for Greyson but frowned when he wasn't there "Where's little man? I got him something." He mumbled but looked back over at Max to see her smiling at him

Max smiled widely seeing Eddie come into her trailer that afternoon. Things had been a little rocky at first, mostly people just being jerks, but Eddie had been nothing but a saint to her. "Hey there handsome, I got Abi to watch him for a little bit this evening. So uh...so we could have sometime outside of school with out him." She explained before biting her lip gently. She had been very off put on a bunch of intimacy around Greyson, so she was happy now to have this alone time with him.

Eddie turned to face her and grinned, pulling his wallet out his back pocket and pulling out a condom he’d been keeping in there. “Time?” He asked. In many ways Eddie was pretty mature. In others, he was still practically just a horny teenager and having time with her without greyson was great.

Max rolled her eyes with a laigh "Always such the romantic Munson." She teased before taking his hand and leading him to her room "But yes, definitely time." She murmured before practially pouncing on him and kissing him deeply.

he kept her in that room til late evening when they were getting hungry and he stepped out into the front porch for a cigarette, leaning against the trailer smiling to himself.

Max came out to him once she had the oven started in only some short shorts and his over sized shirt. She sat beside him on her small steps and leaned her head on his shoulder "So what did you get for Greyson? You haven't shown me yet." She said softly while she listened to for the timer to go off.

He smiled, blowing the smoke away from her and wrapped his free arm around her shoulders, keeping her close. “A stuffed dragon. Last time I watched him he was looking at all my dnd books. He liked the dragons a lot.” He told her, kissing her head. “You look tired babe. Why don’t you go to bed after dinner? I’ll come join you after I shower.” He promised.

Max smiled widely and gave a big yawn nodding some "You're pretty amazing you know that? Don't let anyone else tell you different." She said sweetly before pecking his lips and running off inside once the timer went off. By the end of dinner she was dragging herself to bed completely spent from the days activities. She curled up close to Eddie as he joined her after his shower and mumbled quietly in her sleep "I love you Eddie..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back