• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don’t Leave Me Like This

He smiled a little and held her close, sliding one hand up under her shirt and just keeping it by her chest as he drifted off as well, humming contentedly even if it didn’t last long. By the middle of the night he was yelling and moving around enough to wake her up, a frown on his face even while he was asleep.

Max frowned deeply when she heard Eddie's yelling in the middle of the night. She got up carefully and pulled him close to her while she watched him to see if he would settle down or not. When he was still going after 10 minutes she decided to gently shake him hoping he'd wake up "Eddie? Eddie wake up." She whispered to him.

He groaned a little but stayed asleep, muttering as he had nightmares about his father from when he was a kid, eventually settling after another ten minutes, looking peaceful again.

Max watched him for a bit longer before she finally fell back to sleep as well. She woke up again the next morning when her alarm went off and quickly went to turn it off before it woke Eddie up. She got up slowly and made her way to the bathroom to start getting ready for the day so she could go get Greyson.

He groaned quietly and stood up, rubbing at his face as he made his way to the bathroom, scooting behind her so he could take a leak and yawning "What are you doing today?" He asked her quietly, feelin just as worn out as he had before going to bed.

Max was running a brush through her hair as he came in and gave a small smile "Going to get Greyson, then I have the early shift so I'll take him up there with me to get some food. After that I'm free, I was thinking about taking Greyson to the park if the weather is nice. What are your plans? You still got band practice today?"

He noded and yawned again, shaking his head to try and wake himself up, "Yeah we got it this morning... I'll join you guys at the park though." He told her smiling a little. "Sorry... I just don't feel likek I've actually had any sleep." He mumbled, finishing up and washing his hands, kissing her cheek

Max stepped out to let him have more space to wash his hands "It's alright babe, you seemed to have had a nightmare last night." She murmured pushing some hair from his face "You okay?"

He tensed a little and nodded. @yeah fine.” He mumbled. “I gotta get going, I’ll come over after practice and we can go to the park.” He murmured, kissing her cheek and headed out quickly after chucking clothes back on

Max frowned softly at how fast he left afterwards but let him go without resistance. As the day went on and she finished up her shift she dialed Eddie's trailer at the payphone outside of the diner to let him know she was heading home and to see if he was done with practice.

He was already there and smiled when he heard her voice down the line and not Wayne’s. “Hey, yeah I’m back at the trailer already. I’m ready when you guys are.” He told her.

Mac smiled softly as she heard his voice "Sounds great, we'll be right over." She said before hanging up. She got to his place about ten minutes later and smiled seeing him sitting outside "Ready? I just need to grab a change of clothes, don't really want to be at the park in my work clothes."

He nodded and reqched for greyson, “we can wait here.” He told her, taking the kid and keeping him entertained while they waited for max.

He nodded and reqched for greyson, “we can wait here.” He told her, taking the kid and keeping him entertained while they waited for max.

Max came out a couple minutes later laughing lightly at the sight of Greyson trying to put Eddie's hair on his head "I don't think hair works like that buddy." She teased before peckong Eddie's cheek "Ready?"

Eddie chuckled and shook his head "You don't want this hair man, it's too wild. Mind of its own.... Tangles for days." He chuckled and nodded, heading back to her car with her seeing as it was easier to just leave the car seat as is in hers, getting in and leaning back, "I've got Hellfire tomorrow night instead of Wednesday by the way. Was wondering if you wanted to come down?" He asked her

Max started their drive to the park and smiled happily "Yeah I'd love to. I'm off that evening thankfully; can Greyson come too?" She asked as she kept her eyes on the road. She knew his answer was always yes, but she still wanted to ask since they would be interupting a bit "I got stuff for cookies too, I could bring some for everyone."

He smiled and nodded. “That would be good.” He told her happily, leaning back and putting his feet up on the dash, playing with his rings until they arrived and he took greyson out, carrying him down to the playground

Max smiled widely as they parked and Eddie hurried to get Greyson to the playground. She followed behind and went to help Eddie with his jacket since it was already hot a muggy out "Here, let me put this in the car....Eddie its nearly 80 degrees, you're going to overheat with this thing on."

He waved her off and smiled. “I’m good. I’m a big boy babe I can take my jacket off if I need to.” He chuckled, going to play with greyson when he asked him to.

Max laughed lightly and nodded some "Alright fine, I'm gonna sit over a that bench for a few minutes, my feet are killing me." She said sweetly before pecking his cheek and letting him run off to play.

He kept greyson entertained for a good couple hours until they were both exhausted and he was a sweaty mess, carrying the little boy back over to max, “someone’s worn out.” He smiled while greyson clung to him like a koala.

Max smiled widely seeing Eddie come over with a worn out Greyson "Oh my he sure is." She said before pushing him away some when he went in for a kiss "Uh uh mister, you need a shower before getting kisses. I told you that jacket would make you super sweaty." She said giggling some.

He made a face but allowed it and sighed. “You mind if I shower at yours? Our shower head isn’t working and Wayne hasn’t had a chance to fix it yet.” He told her, carrying greyson to the car, raising an eyebrow at the way max waved at an old woman “you know her?”

Max smiled some at him and nodded some "Yeah thats not a problem." She said before waving at the old woman as they passed by her "Huh? Oh no, not really. She was just a sweet lady that came by and had a small chat with me. She said I was lucky that my son has such a great and doting father. I didn't have the heart to tell her that you weren't his dad though." She explained as they walked. She wasn't against Eddie being a father figure to Greyson, but she would never expect or push it on him, she wanted Eddie to feel comfortable with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back