• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don’t Leave Me Like This

She frowned a little and turned to face him a little. “You feeling up for sitting with me?” She asked quietly just wanting him closer but knowing these beds really killed his body.

He groaned quietly and looked up at her “Ob I’m dead.” He mumbled

Max let out a sigh of relief when he spoke to her and quickly wiped her eyes "Ed what happened?" She asked worriedly as she helped him sit up a bit "Let me get you an ice pack." She murmured

Ivar gave a soft smile and nodded some "Of course." He said softly moving slowly to sit with her giving a small wince but smiled at her "I love you."

He groaned a little as she moved him and just went quiet again, staring at her moving around. “I don’t think I’m dead… cause I didn’t do good enough to make it to heaven…. And if you’re here it ain’t hell either.” He mumbled.

She smiled and cuddled in close to him “Loce you too…. Ivar I don’t know if I should go home.” She mumbled frowning. She’d been scared about it since they’d told her a couple days ago but now it was here she was really just going over every possible problem that could arise in her mind

Max listened to him as she grabbed some frozen peas and carrots shaking her head a bit "Definitely a concussion." She murmured before going back to him. She placed the smaller bag of carrots to his and moved his hand to hold it there while she sat behind him again and placed the peas at the lump he hand under all that hair "Not hell huh? Well pretty sure by Hawkins standards we'd both be there." She murmured

Ivar gave a heavy sigh as he held her close to him "Hey...hey look at me." He whispered moving her chin so she could face him "Its all going to be okay, we've got Alice and another nurse coming to help out. You're going to be okay." He said sincerely to her trying to give her all the comfort he could.

He chuckled a little and shook his head. “No silly, cause you’re perfect. You ain’t going to hell.” He slurred a little and lay back against her, looking over seeing the baby carrier and tilted his head until max moved him back again. “He’s a good baby. Got a good mom…. I want his mom to be my girlfriend.” He rambled on.

She frowned and shook her head, holding onto him. “And what about if something happens when they aren’t there? And even if they are… you don’t need that stress.” She mumbled. “It’s not right. You need comfort too and I can’t give you that now.” She mumbled starting to cry a little

Max blushed bright red and laughed lightly "Is that so?" She asked softly while she gently ran her fingers through his hair. She frowned though when he mentioned getting sleepy and quickly slapped at his cheeks "Eddie stay talking to me okay? You can't sleep with this kind of concussion."

Ivar frowned deeply and sighed heavily "My love, you truely want to stay here, I'll make the accommodations to do so." He said quietly as he kissed the side of her head repeatedly not wanting her stressing about this at all.

She frowned and played with his fingers. “But that’s just it. I don’t want to be here either. I just feel like there needs to be some kind of middle ground.” She mumbled, resting her head on his shoulder. “I’m kinda glad that we didn’t buy a lot of stuff for the baby yet.” She mumbledfeeling him tense up.

He frowned and reached up to her face. “You’re mean… I’m just tired.” He mumbled, “how come baby gets sleep but Eddie doesn’t get sleep? Hey…. You know I love you? I resklt do you wish I had the balls to ask you out.” He told her

Max gave a small laugh and blushed deeply "Because baby doesn't have a concussion. Why don't we talk about something else, how is your campaign coming along?" She asked softly knowimg that she did not need to have a conversation with him about their feelings towards one another when he was this out of it.

Ivar tensed when she mentioned the baby "Yeah...I guess it was good we waited." He whispered before taking a shaky breath "Well we could look into a rehab like facility, it'll be a bit more comfortable than here."

He frowned and just mumbled nonsense to her for a long while until the front door opened and a tired looking Wayne came through, freezing on the entrance way seeing them on the floor in kitchen. “Shit. What happened?” He asked, completely used to max being there when he got back. That was normal. Eddie looking like he’d gone several rounds with a meat grinder was not.

She frowned and shook her head. “No we… we can go home this time. I’m just worried is all.” She mumbled “I love you, very much Ivar.”

Max stayed with Eddie all night only leaving his side to take care of Greyson when he needed it. She looked up at Wayne as he came in shaking her head some "I don't know, I came over for dinner and he wasn't answering. The door was unlocked and I found him knocked out in the kitchen. He's got a really bad concussion, he isn't making any sense." She explained

Ivar gave a small nod and kissed her gently "I know beautiful, I am too, but I know we are going to make it work." He told her assuringly

Wayne moved over to crouch in front of his nephew. “Ed. Follow my finger.” He told him, sighing a little and nodded when he seemed to manage. “Alright. Let’s get you to bed.” He muttered, helping him up and getting him back to his room, getting him in his bed and went to see max. “You can go home sweetheart. I’ll keep an eye on him…. Thank you though. You know he’s been a different kid since he got to know you? Been working hard to graduate finally.” He told her.

She just nodded and held onto him tightly, falling asleep again until they were allowing her to leave, heading out with him carefully. “How’s your back doing?” She asked him quietly once they were in the car.

Max helped him the best she could before she started getting her things together still worried about Eddie. She gave Wayne a small smile and nodded some "I'm not sure its all me." She said giving a small laugh "If you'd like,I made some spaghetti. I'm gonna leave it hear in case Eddie wakes up needing a snack." She said as she placed the tuberware in the fridge.

Ivar helped her to the car once it was time and go and gave a heavy sigh "It's doing, I've had worse days." He assured her as he got into the car kissing her cheek gently.

She just nodded a little and sat back, doing her seatbelt up after a minute and just closed her eyes waiting til he slid in next to her and their driver was finally taking them home. “I want another dog.” She told him quietly. “I miss going home to an excited face.” She mumbled. When she first got to know Ivar it had been difficult to get used to the amount of privilege he had and how much money his parents had but these days she didn’t hesitate to tell him when she wanted something.

Wayne smiled again. “You are a saint. Don’t let him take advantage though.” He told her. “I’ll call if he needs to go to the hospital. But I reckon he’s pissed someone off with his antics and paid the price… I’m sure he’ll be fine.” He told her gently, helping her out the front door.

Ivar got in and buckled up giving her a nod "We can do that, what kind would you want? I will set everything up for you." He said softly kissing her cheek gently and playing with her fingers. He was always giving her everything she wanted, no matter what he wanted her to have the world.

Max smiled happily and gave a small nod "Alright thank you Wayne. I'll come by tomorrow to check on him." She said sweetly before leaving and walking back to her own trailer. However, she barely slept that night her mind running a million miles a minute thinking about Eddie.

Eddie had woken up in the morning with a raging headache, hearing it from Wayne what had happened the night before and just grumbled about stupid high school kids to him before heading out to go let max know he was alive

Max heard her door that morning and quickly went to answer it. She went wide eyed as she saw Eddie and quickly flug her arms around him "Oh thank god you're okay." She said quietly knowing his head was probably still in pain "I've been so worried since I left last night." She rambled refusing to let go of him.

He smiled a little and hugged her back, wincing a little though. “Careful careful.” He told her. “I’m alright. Just really sore.” He told her quietly.

Max pulled away some and inspected the damage to his face, noting that the swelling around his eye had thankfully gone down. "What happened Ed?" she asked softly as she pushed some hair from his face "Who did that to you? Did they do it at the trailer?" she murmured

He frowned and sighed a little, moving to sit on her porch and lit a cigarette. “Deal gone bad. Couple assholes from the basketball team. Rich boys with daddy’s money. Wanted it cheap and didn’t like my answer so they beat the shit out of me and tried to find my product. Couldn’t find it though.” He muttered.

Max frowned deeply as she sat beside him and gave a small nod "Eddie you gotta be real careful with that stuff. Right now its jocks, but you could get involved with the wrong kind of people." she said worriedly. She was not a fan of Eddie's method of money, but she understood why he did it as well and never said anything against it usually.

He shrugged a little and took a drag. “Yeah but Im usually a lot more careful.” He muttered. “Wayne said the spaghetti was great.” He mumbled, “I don’t really remember anything past them knocking me out though.” He told her.

Max gave a small nod and smiled a bit "I'm glad he liked it." She said before giving a small laugh "You were completely out of it, saying the weirdest things." She said smiling a little more.

He smiled tiredly at her and leaned back, blowing the smoke away from her. “Oh yeah? Like what?” He chuckled quietly.

Max shrugged a bit "Oh uh....just um about some girl you thought was pretty, and about your campaign. Apparently you thought about adding a princess at one point, but said no because it wasn't metal enough."

He frowned and watched her, the words on the tip of his tongue but too concerned about rejection to voice them. “Right… how’s little man doing? Didn’t scare him too bad did I?” He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back