Don’t clik on this u human

From the title of this thread, it can be assumed that the creator of it (referred to as "owner" from henceforth) does not want you to click on it. There are also two spoilers titled "Don't click on this"; from this information, it can be assumed that the owner of those does not wish for anyone to click. However, as evidenced by the length and endings of each spoiler chain, the owner has put effort into making this. From this information, we can gleam that the owner created this for a specific purpose, that is, for someone to click on it. This may seem contradictory, however, as the name explicitly says not to. I believe, from the information that can be garnered, that "don't clik on this u human" is a joke, and that they do actually wish for people to click on it.

While it may seem odd, there are many people who make random things just for fun, and not for any practical reason. Quite similar to what you are reading right now, which is a nonsensical, utterly stupid, and worthless tangent born of boredom; that for some reason, you've just read. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to leave and attempt to disremember the image from the bad ending.

Voider's Nonsensical Tangent #13
you sound like hell to rp with i’m sorry

*Slowly slides in so I can cause havoc. Holding flares and a massive fire work that's already lit and moist likely gonna damage something*
Slide Sliding GIF by State Champs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back