• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Don't Call This Love.... OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED ME IN MY JOURNEY TO BE THE 1000'TH POST. I WANT TO THANK MY ARMS FOR ALWAYS BEING BY MY SIDE, AND MY LEGS FOR SUPPORTING ME, AND MY FINGERS BECAUSE I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON THEM.

Just thought of something, would Niel be able to reverse Kkachi’s ability temporarily? Or vice versa? Since Kkachi’s is kinda probability based, being bad luck and all.

Hmmmmm. I should think it would cause a clash and both abilities would be neutralized for a bit, but I might have to discuss this with Nom first XD I didn't even realize this until you pointed it out!

I would say it depends on whose power is stronger. But who knows. I need some food. All day- everyday.

Don't feel pressured to post a new character any time soon. But we will be leaving the facility quicker than you may think.

Honestly I have this character I was going to put before I decided to go with Daniel....it was a girl with electric powers...now I'm unsure if it means she's going to be locked up all the time. Perhaps can be of use to remove chips and finally help everyone to rebel

Also, question for anyone who happens to still be online. Should I make a quick IC post about Dax getting knocked out and dreaming a bit about his past for a little extra background details (and also cause I will literally take any excuse to write things) or would that just be annoying and off topic?

I AM SO SORRY IF THE POST IS TOO LONG YOU DON’T HAVE TO READ IT IF YOU DON’T WANT TO, IT’S NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO THE STORY, I JUST GOT CARRIED AWAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back