• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Don't Call This Love.... OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
damn, here I was thinking we were both dealing with this terrible southern-hemisphere summer ;-; I'm cooking alive here.

You guys are so supportive <3 thanks fam.

I am doing better today. I did get sent home from work- so yay? But I need to get a doctor's appointment going so i can get through my life

Yushin Yushin I mean, I've been planning a fight out. Or at least several opening and possible follow-up techniques. It doesn't need to be long or drawn out but I was hoping to try a few.

No one online? I am sorry that I am holding everyone up. I will be working on my post in between some meds. It should be up tonight.

Has everyone been doing okay? Have the fights been going okay? I have not been able to read anything ;-; I want to make sure everything is running smoothly. No deaths- right?

I sound like a weird mother xD You all have been eating alright, yes? Plenty of sleep? Anything I can help with?

Serenity: “No... not at all..” She’s finneeee.. I’m doing good.. life’s not too bad.. Fights are going really good as well. And no deaths from what I’ve read

We all are somewhere lmao. Eating? 24/7. Sleeping well? Hah! Sleep is for the weak.. Nope, your presence is enough <3

P pushed don't worry, we're all busy. You just worry about your health. We wouldn't want anything to happen. As for fights we are almost done I supoose? I am currently cooking. With fire!!!

I just came back from seeing Aquaman~
P pushed Yes there is something you can help with. How about ENDING ALL THE PAIN AN SUFFERING PLEASE? :3

Yummy. Baked Daniel not al la mode. I am taking my time with things. I have a doctor's appointment Tuesday- so hopefully they will tell me what's up.

I may not be able to post- but dammit I will try!

Elm Elm They aren't done fighting yet~

That being said- was this all too much too soon? I have a habit of jumping ahead of myself.

P pushed I personally don’t think you did.. it gave us a start of what to expect in the near future of this role play. How much are hearts are going to hurt but also get to feel good after the heart dropping moments. Even how events can turn at a drop of a dime.. or in this case a press of an electric button~

I don't think it was done too early, but also it could have been done later (after everyone had a chance to develop friendships with one another)
Cause then it would have been so much more painful
:)

Well judging from everyones reactions when I brought this up previously, I don't think I'll be killing off Adrian~
I've actually been thinking about making another character but I dunno yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back