• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dominant male wanted for MxM rp

Radio_Rat66.6

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm looking for someone to play a dominant type male character. Recently that's been my role and I'd really like to fall back into a softer character like I used to use. I love soft guys (cause I am one sometimes) and they're my comfort characters.

I have a few plots that would work but if you have any ideas feel free to put them forth.

Call me JD! I'm something years old and h ave been roleplaying for 4 - 5 years. I can be both mature and immature so *shrugs* take that how you will. My writing style is pretty basic. I can write up to a few good paragraphs but my comfort level is one to two. I don't care how much you write as long as you don't demand I write more than I'm comfortable with. All I really ask is that you try and get out at least a few sentences. I understand writing is hard.

You can bring anything to me. I have no triggers and actually enjoy doing darker themes.

I would really like to stay on here for one on ones. I prefer pms over threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back