• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doki Doki Liturature Club + Superhero x Villain (Currently looking for Female OC or Canon character)

Who is Your Favorite Doki Doki Literature Club Character Out of The 4 Girls?

• Sayori

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Yuri

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Natsuki

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Monika

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Spidermanshark2

Is that all you got? Guess it's my turn...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So, last night I started watching a Youtuber start playing Doki Doki Literature Club. The game seemed really cool and was gonna start making this thread just for that. As I went to sleep, I had an... interesting dream. I took the basics of the game and characters, inserted my own changes (due to slight lucid dreaming) and made my own rough idea of combinding it with Superhero x Villain with it. The outcome? A new idea for a Roleplay. I'm only including the basics of the game, such as the characters, the school, etc. (Mainly because i havent seen the basic gameplay/all endings of the game yet.) and want to try something like this. PM me if you're interested and make sure to read the tags and title fully. Thank you and hope to see someone interested!

-Spidermanshark2

P.S. If you have an outside source you would prefer, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back