• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doki Doki Literature Club

Heath

Hey, it's spooky month so DDLC is on my mind! I'd like to do any canon x canon ship (I'd say the narrator/main character can count too). The characters are 18 confirmed by the developer and I will not have them any younger. Side note: If you've never played this game, download it free on Steam and pm me your reactions, you won't regret it heh.

I'm up for any ship, but my favorites would be Yuri/Natsuki, Monika/Sayori (with canon divergence), Sayori/MC, and Monika/MC. The MC stands for main character, he's male. We can genderbend anyone if you like, so if you're more into m/m, heck why not?

There's a lot of unresolved potential with the storylines of this game, we can brainstorm any type of plot together. It doesn't have to be dark unless we ever want it to, that said, we can avoid very heavy themes as necessary. I'm all up for a good ending/fix it plot or fluff, but if we want to do anything with act 2 personalities (the second half of the game), hey I'm okay with that too!

Please send me a PM or reply if you're interested, thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back