• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dogs of Direhold | Soldier Roster

Who's your favorite meat shield?

• The Owlbear Truffles!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Dragonspawn, Wynnter!

• The Bandit, Flint!

• The ambitious smith, Thad!

• The starborn Miwka!

• The redeemed Tashee!

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Apple Thief

Slayer of Bees, Protector of the Mushroom Folk
"Enlist! Enlist! Enlist!"

All volunteers, no consciption necessary.
...okay, who brought the Owlbear?

img2Fworks2F52F42322F36fcb005b7cc703efd854cb54e99c9d6.jpg

"The Doghouse has only the finest soldiers--"
"Hey, you! Yes, you! Put some fucking pants on! Holy shit, are you kidding me?!"

This is the soldier roster where you can request specific soldiers to accompany you on your little excursions outside of Direhold. When you aren't off on missions, the soldiers train. When you are on missions, the leftovers train. There will always be enough soldiers here to fill your needs and they are always striving to improve themselves so that they can be useful to you.

How do I make these soldiers, you ask? Before you go any further, check out this kickass roll table I made earlier today before you look at the roster. Can you believe I made an Owlbear joke in the title and then managed to roll one first?! AHHHHHHH TRUFFLES <3

• young_captain.jpg
    Sergeant Tohnas Veldregen
    Race: Half-Elf

Traits
    Sergeant: Gain +2 to each stat every level.
    Dextrous: (+1 ATK/SPD per LVL)
    Determined: (+5 to death save)

LVL: 1
    HP: 6 (12/12)
    ATK: 6 (+1)
    DEF: 6 (-0)
    MGC: 5 (+0)
    SPD: 4 (+0)​

Tohnas was the bastard son of a lesser noble in the great plains kingdom of Cohrdemar, but he was accepted into the royal family and taught like a noble's son, albeit with less love and attention. Expected to earn his place in the family unlike his pure blooded brothers and sisters, Tohnas studied and worked and drilled himself into the perfect leader and became involved with the kingdom's military forces. It was his strategic success during the War of Clovers that earned his place as Sergeant of the Guard in the Dogs; his combat abilities are incredible, even if he's become a paranoid, untrusting wreck just to get there.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back