• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dogs of Direhold Character Sheets

What do you want more?

• More classes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More weapon and armor groups!

• A chocolate fountain!

• I want to die! (Silly millenials, amirite)

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Apple Thief

Slayer of Bees, Protector of the Mushroom Folk
"Enlist! Enlist! Enlist!"

Every Dog fights for truth and justice!
What do you fight for?

1446019218613.jpg

It's time to fill out your Character sheet!
(I hope you dressed for the interview, I hear it's... to tie for... haha, jk.)

It's time to fill out the paperwork needed to join the Dogs! If you've made it this far, I'm sure the higher-ups already wanted you to join. Be sure to reference the first page if you have any questions, it should have everything you need to know. For everything else, shoot me a message. Good luck filling it out! And don't forget that you start with a passive point and you get a point every ten levels. The default cap for unique passives is 3 but it increases by 1 every 50 levels.

OH, before you actually post, be sure to roll a 5d4 so you can jot down your stats on the same post you rolled them in! Happy rolling, Dogs.

Code:
[border=8px groove #ed2421][left][Font=Georgia][size=4][B][I]"Enlist! Enlist! Enlist!"[/I][/B][/size][/Font][/left]
[font=georgia][center][size=7][i][u]"Insert a quote that defines your character."[/u][/i][/size]
[center][img]Put your picture link right here![/img][/center]

[size=4][b]Name:[/b] Insert text here 
[b]Age:[/b] Insert text here 
[b]Gender:[/b] Insert text here 
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Insert text here 
[b]Race:[/b] Insert text here 
[b]Height/Weight:[/b] Insert text here [/center]
[b]Weapon Loadout 1:[/b] Insert flavor weapon text here 
[b]Weapon Loadout 2:[/b] Insert flavor weapon text here  
[b]Armor:[/b] Insert flavor armor text here
[b]Summary:[/b]Who are ya? You don't have to write a wall of text, but you can if you want. Just put the 1-3 paragraph summary here and the wall of text in the Bonus Info slide below.[/size][/font]
[accordion=150%]
{slide=center|Base Stats}
[center][font=georgia][size=4][b]HP:[/b] Base HP number
[b]ATK:[/b] Base ATK number
[b]DEF:[/b] Base DEF number
[b]MGC:[/b] Base MGC number
[b]SPD:[/b] Base SPD number[/size][/font][/center]
{/slide}
{slide=center|Combat Stats}
[center][font=georgia][size=4][b]HP:[/b] Combat HP number
[b]AHP:[/b] Combat AHP number
[b]ATK:[/b] Combat ATK number
[b]DEF:[/b] Combat DEF number
[b]MGC:[/b] Combat MGC number
[b]SPD:[/b] Combat SPD number
[b]Loadout 1:[/b] Your first set of weapons. Write the equation here.
[b]Loadout 2:[/b] Your second set of weapons. Write the equation here. [/size][/font][/center]
{/slide}
{slide=center|Class Passive}
[center][font=georgia][size=4][b]Class|Passive Name Here:[/b] Description of passive here. You start with one!
 [/size][/font][/center]
{/slide}
{slide=center|Bonus Information}
[center][font=georgia][size=4][b]Character Inspiration:[/b] 
[b]Theme Song:[/b] [media=url here plz][/media]
[b]Full Backstory:[/b] You know what to do, Rico. [/size][/font][/center]
{/slide}
[/accordion]
[right][Font=Georgia][size=4][B][I]"Fight! Fight! Fight!"[/I][/B][/size][/Font][/right][/border]

Table of Contents
Summary & Table of Contents]
Introduction to the Setting
The Leveling System
OOC Channel
~~Character Sheets~~

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Last edited:
Here's an example character sheet for you!

"I am the spice that will season the Heavens!"
f48d2f873b79e468185bc1c5bf0316a5.png

Name: Barry Wiseman
Sexuality: Chef
Race: Human?
Height/Weight: 6'1"/246 lbs

Weapon Loadout 1: (1H/1H) Barry wields perfectly seasoned cast mithril skillets. Nicknamed 'Yotun' and 'Coasta' after the volcano and ocean he personally forged and cooled them in, these legendary cookware items are practically indestructible and the insane levels of non-stick allow him to cook food in them after bashing in brains, all without having to clean them. Excellent!

Weapon Loadout 2: (2HW) The young cook also carries a massive rolling pin made from the hardest stone from the depths of Black Mountain, the tallest and most dangerous mountain range in the Great North.

Armor: (MAR) They say Barry's apron was made from the finest linens that money could pay a thief to steal. It's speculated that the thread count is in the millions and this is why it is capable of deflecting arrows and blades as well as being impervious to dragon's fire.

Summary: The village folk of Tor have stories of a legendary young cook named Barry; he who calmed a raging Ursine by presenting it the greatest stew ever concocted, the very same boy who climbed to the peaks of Black Mountain in order to find the rarest ingredients, and the cook who was rumored to have stolen oils from the Land of the Gods to season his legendary cooking utensils. Eye witnesses claim that he smelled trouble in the northern winds a week before messengers spread news of the tear in the Astral Plane and he sprinted non-stop until he reached the Capital.

As he arrived at the recruiter, his bare feet blistered and bleeding, tears in the corners of his eyes, Barry boldly proclaimed he would volunteer to cook and fight for the safety of the world that he loved so dearly. This is the beginning of a great odyssey: The Legend of Barry the Mountain.

Base Stats

HP: 2
ATK: 2
DEF: 3
MGC: 1
SPD: 2
Combat Stats

HP: 4/4
AHP: 40/40
ATK: +0
DEF: -0
MGC: +0
SPD: +0
Loadout 1: (2d6 + 0)
Loadout 2: (1d8+0)

Class Passive

Soldier|First Aid: Heal: +5|+10|+20 every round.
Class|Passive Name Here: Description of passive here
Class|Passive Name Here: Description of passive here​
Bonus Information

Character Inspiration: I wanted a legendary chef hero. I don't have anyone particular I used for this.
Theme Song:
Full Backstory:

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Last edited:

"Semper Vigilo"
453772306cc779fb979ec1ce53b99fc8.jpg

Name: Brother Venn
Sexuality: None
Race: Human
Height/Weight: 5' 10" 140 lbs.

Weapon Loadout 1: Left Fist
Weapon Loadout 2: Right Fist
Armor: None
Summary:The Order of the Vigilant Shroud has recognized the dire threat posed by this new evil. It also recognizes the great impact it will have on history. In their wisdom the order has sent a young brother forth to aid the fight and to chronicle the events of Direhold.

May the Gods protect you and the Goddess keep you warm.

Base Stats

HP: 9
ATK: 3
DEF: 4
SPD: 3
Combat Stats

HP: 18/18
AHP: 0/0
ATK: 0
DEF: 0
MGC: 0
SPD: 0
Loadout 1: (4d8+0)X2
Loadout 2: (4d8+0)X2
Class Passive

Monk|Respectable Muscles: Increased unarmed damage die 1d8/1d10/1d12
Bonus Information

Character Inspiration:
Theme Song: []
Full Backstory: Venn was a young boy when his village was destroyed by bandits and his family killed. When the Order of the Vigilant Shroud found him, he was the last survivor. After hunting down and destroying every one of the bandits, the Order took Venn in and taught him the virtues of vengeful justice. Over the years Venn quickly rose as one of the youngest, and deadliest, members of the Order. When the call to serve was sent forth from Direhold the Order decided to send Venn to assist. As a brother of the order, with near diplomatic immunity in all affairs, and the passion of righteous justice behind him, the Order is sure that Venn will soon prove himself worthy in Direhold, as he has done countless times with the Order. May the Gods protect him and the Goddess keep him warm.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Last edited:

"Focus, breath, and SICK FLEXES." - Brother Loroc
muscle_wizard_by_gauntes-d88wq3b.jpg

Name: Brother Loroc
Sexuality: Very Yes
Height/Weight: 6'2"/225 lbs

Weapon Loadout 1: These Hands
Weapon Loadout 2: These Kicks
Armor: His Slammin' Bod
Summary: Brother Loroc has always been strongly devout and pious. As a young man, he joined the Order of Gains and built his body into a sculpture of pure reverence for the divine. Loroc focused his studies on the manipulation and flow of chi through the body, as well as meditation and focus as to clear his mind and allow for his chi to flow as purely as possible. He now roams the lands to spread the word of the Gains and clarify the world's flow of chi.

Base Stats

HP: 11
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
SPD: 2
Combat Stats

HP: 22/22
AHP: 0
MGC: 0
Loadout 1: Fists (4d8)+2
Loadout 2: Kicks (4d8)+2
Class Passive

Class|Respectable Muscles:
All of those body strengthening exercises turn humble men into bare fisted murder machines.
Unarmed Die Increase: 2d8|2d10|2d12
Bonus Information

Character Inspiration: Muscle Wizard, but a monk.
Full Backstory: Brother Loroc is a member of the Order of Gains, a small order of monks dedicated to connecting to the divine through the practice of martial arts as well as bodybuilding. The Order of Gains is a very private order and generally does not interact much with the outside world. Certain monks in the order are occasionally selected to pilgrimage to various sites or to travel to areas of strife and attempt to bring relief to those areas in any way they can. Loroc was chosen to represent the Order at Direhold as one of the more experienced and well-learned brothers of the Order.

Various members of the order have discovered a number of abilities derived from their affinity for chi. The Order doesn't necessarily emphasize specific patterns of learning to utilize these abilities, so the use of these powers is mostly improvisatory. Some focus more on projecting chi as an energy force for attacks, whereas others use their chi to project areas of protection and wards for defense. Loroc focuses more on the latter, and prefers to help defend his allies and inspire them towards victory.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Last edited:

5104857df7caf73a19c1e033aed4bb64--fantasy-male-fantasy-soldier.jpg

Name: Ethinius Hillmire
Sexuality: ;)
Height/Weight: 5'7"/160lbs

Weapon Loadout 1: Tower Shield/Lesser Magical Implement. After drifting through the astral plane, my body became attuned to it. My right hand now functions as my magical implement, allowing me to cast and summon astral creatures.
Weapon Loadout 2: Tower Shield/Longsword
Armor: Morindes Defender Armor (Heavy Armor)
Summary: Ethinius Hillmire is an armored summoner from Morinda, a city residing in a sleepy valley. It's a place for magical discovery and research, the peaceful land offers many mages a place to settle and work. In an familiar summoning ritual gone wrong, Ethinius was left floating in the astral plane for many years, until he was sent back to his home with his astral familiar. The astral plane affected his body, and infused his body with great magical energy. Ethinius channels this energy into his right hand to use it as a lesser magical implement, although the hand must be empty.

Base Stats

HP: Base HP number
ATK: 2
DEF: 4
MGC: 12
SPD: 3
Combat Stats

HP: Combat HP number
AHP: 80/80
MGC: 6(0+6)
Loadout 1: Longsword(1d6+Atk)
Loadout 2: Lesser Magical Implement
Class Passive

Summoner|Summon Behemoth: Summon a massive beast to guard the frontline!
HP: 200|300|400
ATK: 1d10|2d10|3d10 + MGC
Special: Whenever the Behemoth attacks, it gains a number of Hitpoints equal to it's total damage dealt.
Bonus Information

Character Inspiration:
Theme Song: Full Backstory: I carefully opened the door to my father’s study, and the smell hit me. The familiar smoke from his pipe that filled the room. That sweet smell, like a poisonous honey that followed him wherever he went. He left his prized summoning tome on his desk, and I knew where he hid his materials. I had everything I needed. Mother said there were no pets, but I had heard dad saying that his familiar wasn’t a pet. It was a part of him. So I decided it wouldn’t be a big deal if I had a familiar too. But I didn’t want some dark, matted fur mut, always snarling and scowling. I wanted a shining one, like Orian’s. It would keep me warm in the winter, we would play in the summer, and he would be my best friend. So I gathered my things, and went far into the field, dragging a stone tablet the whole way for the chalk circle. I still don’t know how I snuck that thing out of the house.

I drew my circle, and didn’t care that it was sloppy. My new friend wouldn’t mind. The book had measurements that I didn’t understand, like scruples and drachms. That didn’t matter either, I thought if I used too much I could just put the remaining back into their vials. The tome said that after the incantation, mana bands would flow from the Earth, swirling into my new familiar over the chalk circle. I yelled the incantation as loud as I could, with all of my heart thinking that it would make the difference between dad’s beast and my new companion. The mana bands flowed, and they swirled all around me, but they were too big. They seemed angry. They swirled, amassed, writhing and flinging themselves upon the field tearing the ground apart. The whole world turned blue as more and more mana flowed out, encasing me so I couldn’t get out. As they swung towards me I brought up my arms, and gritted my teeth, scared of being struck, but everything went dark.

I woke up floating in nothing, all I saw was pitch black. I felt nothing, but emptiness and the violent cold. A light shined upon me, and it felt warm. It said no words, but it asked who I was. For what felt like years, I talked to the light and it talked to me. We became each other’s only friends, and it wanted to come home with me. The light shone brighter until I closed my eyes, and again opened them to darkness. Night time, in front of my old house. I looked behind me and there it was, that hulking behemoth of a creature. I wasn’t scared, I knew what he was. He was my familiar. Finally seeing it made me feel safer than I ever had. When I tried the door to my house, it was locked, but I remembered where the spare was hidden.

When I opened the door, the smell was different. The smoke was gone, and I was left wondering to where. I walked through the house looking at pictures of my parents on the wall, holding a small child, a young boy. As I squinted at photographs in the darkness, I knew it wasn’t me. I went into my dad’s study and all his books were gone. No more of his forbidden tomes. No more ink wells that would surely spill if I touched them. No more fragile quills that were too difficult to write with. Only his armor, left on the stand because it was so big no normal person could wear it. When I looked out of the window, the crater from my ritual was still there, grown over by grass and weeds. I left and went into my parent’s room, but only my mother was there. I went into my room, or what was my room. And there he was. He seemed so peaceful, and he looked so happy in all the pictures. I always wanted to be as happy as he seemed, permanently smiling from above the mantelpiece. I couldn’t bear to ruin his happiness, so I decided to find my own. I took my father’s armor off its stand, and struggled to put it on. I knew my friend was waiting for me, since he was too big to fit inside. When I went outside, I didn’t need to explain anything. So together, we set off, and have been travelling ever since.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back