• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dogs of Direhold (OOC Thread)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Apple Thief

Slayer of Bees, Protector of the Mushroom Folk
"Enlist! Enlist! Enlist!"

With dogs like you,
Who needs enemies?

wallhaven-519052.jpg

Welcome to The Spotty Badger, Dog!
(This is the Out of Character Thread, friendo)

Take a load off in here, soldier! This is the thread where you can casually talk about the roleplay or life in general. This is also where you can make your rolls if you'd rather not put them in the main thread, but it's okay if you want to do it there as well. Sorry for the short paragraph, there's just not a whole lot else to put here.

Table of Contents
Summary & Table of Contents
Introduction to the Setting
The Leveling System
~~OOC Channel~~
Character Sheets

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Last edited:
I'll sacrifice the ones I love just to spite you, coward! FACE ME IN THE FIELDS OF GLORY AND STRIKE ME DOWN LIKE A MAN.

10/10 ref

Please collect your check at the Memes and Admissions Office sir.

He's going to be more Chi focused later on, I believe. So that's a pretty accurate summary.

Hey John, if you want something to do before Tuesday, you should make an example post in here. It'll help you get a handle on how you want it to look and stuff.

Testing stuff really quick.

Code:
 [Highlight]Testing stuff really quick.[/Highlight]

I'm not seeing it, Adam.

Sergeant of the Guard
young_captain.jpg
Race: Half-Elf
Mood: Irritated

Tohnas Veldregen
Liason to the Dogs of Direhold

Lets see how well this looks. I guess I'll keep writing words to populate the paragaph so that I have a fairly good indicator of what this box will look like when the text can match a respectable height restricted image of the guy speaking on the side and I also want to see if the fonts between the side and the middle clash at all and blah de blah blah blah. The colors are good and I like a smaller text size for roleplay posts, but make sure you have a double space between the title and the post. Also, be sure to keep the side at the very top and one space away from the title, which will sit below it. Also italics and color without any air floatees looks good for thinking.

"I like this color font," he pondered quietly, "I think I'll use this from now on."

Action Required
Testing testing one two three​

Last edited:
good_side.png
bad_side.png
Battle of the Testing Thread
Round 1

Dogs of Direhold
Frontline (5/9)
  • shadowmoon_valley_by_sulamoon.jpg
    LVL: 1
    HP: 6 (12/12)
    AHP: 60/60
    ATK: 2 (+0)
    DEF: 5 (-3)
    MGC: 4 (+0)
    SPD: 1 (+0)
    Weapon: 1H/SHD
    Elven Saber/Wooden Kite Shield
    (1d6+0)

Middle (7/9)

Backline (9/9)

Random nerds
Frontline (12/17)

Middle (16/17)

Backline (17/17)

Wynnter attacks Nerd 1 for X DMG and takes X DMG from blah!
Tashee attacks Nerd 1 for X DMG and takes X DMG from blah!
Truffles attacks Nerd 1 for X DMG and takes X DMG from blah!
Boulder attacks Nerd 1 for X DMG and takes X DMG from blah!
Miwka attacks Nerd 1 for X DMG and takes X DMG from blah!
Player A attacks Nerd 1 for X DMG and takes X DMG from blah!
Player B attacks Nerd 1 for X DMG and takes X DMG from blah!
Player C attacks Nerd 1 for X DMG and takes X DMG from blah!
Player D attacks Nerd 1 for X DMG and takes X DMG from blah!​

Last edited:
pixel_skull___nahuart_by_nahuart-dbghg8f.png
pixel_skull___nahuart_by_nahuart-dbghg8f.png

Ravenous Night Shift Employees
Wal-Mart Stock Room

While carefully walking through the damp catacombs of the Walmart Stock Room, your party spots a shambling group of Night Shift employees raiding the mold encrusted refrigerators in the back. They are too absorbed in their task to notice you, so your party has the upper hand-- will you ambush them and slay them? Or will you sneak by and use the opportunity to hit them where it hurts on a worthier set of opponents? Perhaps the moldy fridge will kill them first!

Leader Action Required
The party must make a decision on this group of unsuspecting employees-- fight, hide, or something else? *I can't believe centering works on fieldsets, that's so rad.
I think I'll use this for the Event/Choose Your Own Adventure style adventuring the party will embark on. It's solid.​

Last edited:
hey elliott, im still not 100% on the bbcode thing. I can write a post and make it ineteresting but it wont look really pretty with borders and such. could you show me some sort of basic template that i could use permanently to make it to your specifications? over time i might try experimenting but for now i just want something simple. maybe something like your tohnas post. if all of our posts have our names, or at least pictures if might help to look better and easier to disseminate whos doing what. any help would be nice. thanks.

hey everyone! my names john, though my charachter might not like introductions, i do. im really excited to start this game and i cant wait to have a ton of cool adventures with all of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back