• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Doctors of Grand Willow General Hospital

Farmgirl310

Wandering, but not lost
** Greys Anatomy, The good doctor, House inspired**

Welcome to G.W.G.H !
A Woman with a full face of makeup Greet you at the door with a large smile on her face and a tray of coffee in her hand.
The banner above the door says “welcome new staff” in generically bought sign letters. There is a gentle bustle in the areas about the staff meeting room. Curiosity has gotten the best of you you can’t help but look out the large windows.
The high pitch frequency of a microphone turning on catches your attention, a man and a nice business suit stands at the podium and begins to address the staff members.

This role-play is going to be a more realistic hospital setting. Doctors, nurses, and med students are all welcome as well as any other hospital staff. This is going to be a drama,slice of life,Romances all in one.(I don’t want a soap opera vibe XD). Cases are going to come up and people are going to die As they would in a regular hospital. Friendships, relationships, clicks, enemies are all welcome within reason.
role-play can take place outside of a hospital but not in vast quantities. Example: work related function, Dates,Home life, Parties.

just like in a real hospital scrubs color will have a meaning
if this gets enough interest I’ll add further

Very interested!
Would a neurosurgeon be available within this hospital? Or some other type of surgeon?

CS IS UP!!

OOC

I’m putting together a “ pretty “ official main page but for now this one will be linked as the main page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back