• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor Who

CavyStars

This will be long term please and thank you! I am always craving a really good Doctor Who role play! I don't play as the Doctor sorry but I am open for you to play as any of them :). From classic to modern regenerations. Now than I have played as Missy, The Master, River, Rory, Donna, ect. I don't like Rose I am sorry don't HATE me just nto a fan of her or Clara much. I was and it was to hyped up and it sorta killed my like for these two. I also normally play as a OC.

Email-horselv@gmail.com
Kiki-CavyStars

I have an idea for a classic who rp that never went anywhere. It takes place between the second and third regeneration and if you want, I could PM you the plot if you were so interested

If you want I can play as the 13th Doctor, 11th Doctor, 10th Doctor, or the 12th Doctor. You can play River or the Master. I'm thinking RIver meets the 13th Doctor or has fun with the 11th or 12th Doctor. With the Master/Missy I'm think (s)he has fun with the 11th Doctor.

If you want I can play as the 13th Doctor, 11th Doctor, 10th Doctor, or the 12th Doctor. You can play River or the Master. I'm thinking RIver meets the 13th Doctor or has fun with the 11th or 12th Doctor. With the Master/Missy I'm think (s)he has fun with the 11th Doctor.

I popped you a message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back