• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor Who, anyone?

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
As the title suggests, I'm looking for someone to participate in a Doctor Who roleplay. :P

However, it will not be with any previous companion or incarnation of the Doctor. The Doctor (played by myself :P) will be freshly regenerated in a new incarnation (let's say he's the Doctor just after Peter Capaldi, the Thirteenth. I haven't watched Jodi Whittaker's season and I don't plan to because I've heard it's....not good.), and the Companion will be a completely original character of yours. :) We can discuss how they meet and what kind of adventures they go on in a preplanning stage, or we can just make it up as we go along. If you're interested, please shoot me a PM! Thank you, and good night.
d5bo0xi-4dc79342-b20c-4211-9f85-b7d36439ca6e.jpg

Hi, are you still looking for someone? Cause I’d be open to doing this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back