• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Doctor/Patient Confidentiality

Sooo, I got a new fashion sort of sketchbook with templates in it, and the first page SWORE the templates wouldn't show up after they were scanned, but...they did. Buuut, I designed one of Athene's outfits and it looks pretty cool so c:
kjhgfdscvb0002_by_remember_the_rules-d95p38a.png

Oooh :) looks nice. And eh....that templet is okay it doesn't matter. Looks fine to me.

My partner suddenly replied a crap ton today O.o ....at least he replied at all.

Really??

There's still no way they can let him through- he can't just jump in the last day with one post! >.< I will be very irked if he does X(

No like we've been exchanging back and forth a lot xD i think we have the highest post count right now, surprisingly.

I think they were xD For the fact that Sunbather's character was working herself up against someone who didn't really care that she was acting batshit :3 I think that takes some skill, you know, to intentionally make someone have their character react that way.

I hope so xD She did keep going back to calling Athene fat, and...Athene's not really the type of character to care about that. She worries a little more about how's she's constantly in the hospital than her weight xD

It says a lot about Athene. She's never really cared about her weight xD She's comfortable with herself. Not many women are. At least in body image. So I think that's really cool.

Thank you! X3

Haven't decided which way I'll go with Ciera yet...I know she's blown off weight watchers and worried more about changing her pant's size than her own, but I feel like she'd be the more self conscious one between her and Athene. I dunno XP

BUUUT, I did come up with new ideas for the Li x Athene RP! :D

She already seems it, from the way you've written her a bit. I don't think Desmond helps the matter at all xD . He's chubby too.

Ooooo, do tell :3

Wooo X3 I actually kinda like bringing social issues and such into roleplays. I've got one roleplay about a vampire and a human in the 50s, and since the vampire uses the patriarchy and such to pass his wife off as delusional so she won't blow his cover, and feminism pops up a lot. I worry it'll scare people away, but it can be really fun, to me c:

Aaaand, I've got a couple. I noticed that everyone Li and Athene have confronted always said something back- but what if they got into an argument with Parrot? I'm gonna bring it in after Athene goes to the clean room, but I want that and the reason she goes to the clean room to be a surprise xD

And I know we were talking about Ivan dying after the car crash, but what if it gave him some severe mental issue? Little bit of karma after what he did to Athene, and we've never had a character actually get a permanent thing from an issue, other than Li's leg and Athene's amnesia. Would that be a good idea?

It's fun to bring them in, mainly because that's what makes depth to characters and not make them seem like names on a piece of paper :3 I like that aspect of roleplaying, just some people don't do it. The characters are young, able-bodied, and usually good looking. There's never an issue. So when they do pop up, it's really interesting to deal with and delve into.

And that's a really cool idea! That would be a good idea to keep the rumor from getting out.

Ahh, okay :3 that sounds pretty cool actually. You're right :3 let's do an argument. oh boy...clean room.

Like....the crash causes him to have a mental issue or it simply develops thereafter? I had considered something else happening to him besides death, since there are things so much worse, but I hadn't really thought about what until now. Like, I could imagine PTSD, or just simple issues with brain and the ability to function. Like there's been brain damage, was what I figured.

I was thinking something that would hinder him from functioning. Then, maybe...Athene would really want to go back to Li, but also feel the need to help Ivan get back on his feet?

I also can't choose between meningitis and encephalitis for Athene ;.;

I mean the meningitis could be more realistic, but the symptoms for encephalitis are a lot funner and I was thinking it would've somehow gone from the surgeon to her, so it would be viral and she'd still have to go to the clean room? I dunno xD

I was going to do some sort of general/generic brain damage sort of thing. I figure that'd be easy enough xD Pretty much have some sort of thing almost similar to what Athene had, in a way, with the skull fracture and whatnot. That way it plays into the karma thing pretty well :3

Ah, so there's a meningitis outbreak? c: Sounds fun. I think she's had encephalitis, hasn't she?

OOH- AND WHAT IF LI REFUSED TO TREAT HIM AND THEY HAD TO RUSH TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE?

Maybe xD

She haaaas, and I was trying to look up whether or not it can reoccur, but I haven't found anything >.< I kinda just want something with the fits of rage and mental symptoms, buuut includes a fever, so it fits the infection thing.

OR WHAT IF WE DESIGNED A DISEASE.

YO

CAN WE.

I REALLY WANT TO NOW.

I was actually thinking he would do that :3 I half-tempted him to not help Athene but then he'd sort of turn into a pile of goo because he still loves her. But Ivan is a completely different story.

ha xD Alright then..., I suppose that makes sense.

We could try and make something up, if you want :3 I'm game for that.

YAYYYYYY ( :D )

I am getting way too excited about making a VIRAL INFECTION xD

I told one of my friends about it and he's like WHOA A LITTLE PLAGUE INC THERE xD

Hahah!! I love that game! :D

Well, alright, if we're going to build it, you said it causes fever, paranoia, maybe hallucinations/delusions, what else did you have in mind?

Oooh- I did some super scientific research! :D

So according to the wonderful google, the difference between meningitis and encephalitis is the part of the nervous system it effects: M. goes to the central nervous system, and E. goes to the brain. I was thinking of a virus that went both ways, basically a mix of both of them, with a few bonus symptoms in there if we want c:

Eh? :D Yo this has to be impressive for a 16 year old girl who's writing this all out in her journal with a pink sharpie xD

More than most people our age actually ever really think about :3 and I do think it's vaguely different from this:

Meningoencephalitis, which is sort of meningitis with inflammation in the brain like encephalitis.

We could use that as a base, perhaps? :) build off it and maybe branch out a different way.

I knew someone probably thought that up before I did xD

And yeah, that sounds good c: I did want it to be an acute virus, and more contagious and such c:

This is actually really fun xD I'll probably come up with a few more at some point, juuuust in case we need them for any of the characters xD

Alrightly :3 I'm game for that.

I'm sure we'll find something horrible to do to someone down the line. I'll think up some stuff. too.

We made it!!! Yay!

Now I'm worried were going to have to face each other here soon....if we both make it past this doing. :c

Yay!! :D I read the article at, like, five in the morning xD I was too excited!

My new partner writes suuuuuper long replies, though...but he's stuck with me, so he can deal with my post size xD I just hope the judges care more about quality over quantity ;.;

And I dunno, but I feel like they could do something to mess with the judges. Like...if they have to face off against each other, I feel like they'd just say "screw it" and chill for the round xD Or the judge's will mess with us and do something, since we'll likely be the non-combat round O.o

I keep my phone beside the bed and when I woke up at like....9 I checked it xD I'm the same way. I'm so excited thought.

They say multiple times they like quality over quantity, always. I feel like every time a round starts, that's one of their bullet points :3 I have no idea if that helps me or you, but it's something better than nothing.

hahahah xD that's my worry. That they're going to go and mess around with us more than we mess with them. Because by now, they know.

OMG I JUST GOT A PAIR OF SHOES WITH A FOUR INCH HEEL

I FEEL LIKE SUCH A TALL ADULT :D

And like four pairs of flats for when those shoes start to kill me xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back