• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Doctor/Patient Confidentiality

Hm.....maybe Tuesday. I'm in the process of moving and will for sure be able to do it then.

yeah Cx and scary.

The man got a new and better job, too. So it'll make everything better.

Ya'll done fucked up now.

busy-city-seoul-south-korea+1152_12791720773-tpfil02aw-22222.jpg

Yesterday was a day like any other in modern day society. Everyone everywhere was connected by their fancy new technology and internet, but separated by their different views and opinions. New inventions came quicker and better every second, but prices rose and drove most of the world into poverty. Governments protected the rich and damned the poor. People insisted on being squeaky clean but couldn't care less about how dirty they made the earth. We strive to make so many things so much better, but make so much more so much worse. This is us. This is society.

Until today.

Everyone, everywhere in the world, passed out at the same time, and woke up today: sunrise on Sunday. They didn't, however, wake up where they were. They woke up somewhere else completely, lying on the grass or snow or sand or whatever terrain was below them, naked, hungry, thirsty, and confused. "Society" is gone, and everything has been reset.

horton-plains-teatrails-srilanka.jpg

An unknown force has "reset" society as we know it, and gave them all another chance to get it right this time. There are no cities, no governments, no political borders. No one's even sure if the landmasses are in the same shape because no one has any maps anymore- it could've been reset to Pangaea, for all they knew. Everyone remembers their old society- aside from the amnesia case here and there from the sheer trauma- but clearly, those rules aren't going to work anymore. It is there job to rebuild from scratch, not just so this reset never happened again, but so they could survive.

Saying something here because my phone is dead and I'm trying to be quick at work xD

I can't help but keep thinking of your idea, just because I see Li like....shutting down. Failure happens, but the guilt I can just imagine he'd feel, plus...if he would even be certain about whether it was his own fatigue or latent feelings or something. xD all the little possibilites. Makes me wonder what's going to happen to Parrot.

Also, didn't know if you had anymore questions for the short-story thing you were writing.

Ooh, I thought of something if Li sort of shut down afterwards - what if Athene tried to call and cheer him up by telling him she killed people all the time? That may be some twisted sort of them for them to go through X3

And for Parrot, I kind of had an idea for her to just get really, really angry. Like, suddenly show a lot more maturity than she usually does c: I should be good for the short story right now, though xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back