• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Doctor/Patient Confidentiality

It's so different having a different space for this. :) it's gonna be nice though, overall. The RP will be streamlined in the thread.

Sometimes I wish the friends I had offline were as good as the ones I've met here and dA.

Everything's good now. Just...momentary stress. Thank you for asking, by the way. I really appreciate it.

Oh, I'm glad everything's better! I'm sorry my replies are so slow- I've got a math test tomorrow and I'm cramming ;.;

I'm not worried if you reply or not xD . I know you've got school for at least a little while longer. That's more important. No worries. I just needed to get it off my chest because I'm alone at work and it was eating me up.

I'm just happy to have a good friend :3.

The homework was pretty easy,

The first page was pretty easy,

Then the second page came and I'm just like WAIT WHEN DID WE LEARN THIS I'M PRETTY SURE WE NEVER LEARNED THIS A-

xD Thanks c:

I was okay then.....until I started Calc. Made me realize I couldn't actually work in the med field probably....

Oh my goodness- speaking of med field- we have a medical abbreviations quiz/game/contest thing in my health ocs class, and I ROCKED IT :D Literally, the teacher accidentally asked me for an abbreviation that wasn't even on our list, and I KNEW IT ANYWAYS xD

Ooh, and I've got a new idea for the Amethyst x Zane rp c:

That's awesome :D ! Good job. I wish I had been able to take a class like that.

Ooh, whatcha got?

Thank you c: It's a fun class, but the other kids are really loud and obnoxious...most the time >.< Getting to see dead people and learning how to legally give people drugs is cool, though xD

I was thinking, what if, Edison challenged Zane to a fight for alpha, won, kicked Zane out, Amethyst followed him and they train to get the pack back? :D

OH MY GOD I JUST CAME UP WITH THE FUNNIEST THING EVER I NEED TO SHARE IT WITH SOMEONE-

So- like- Li's working at the hospital and gets a call from Athene, and she tells him "Honey I don't want you to worry but I'm in the hospital,"

AND HE PANICS But then she just runs up behind him and hugs him and is all like "Yeah I came to visit you teehee c: "

And that's my random idea thank you for your time c:

Ha! That's great xD ! Sounds about like them....she'd be liable to give him heart attack.

OH MY GOODNESS I CAME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE- Like what if Athene was actually in the hospital for something and she was on oxygen and Li took it out for something and she was all like, "Li you took my BREATH AWAY" xD

xD now I just wanna make like little skits with them

I was thinking for a while, before Zane and Amethyst have to win back the clan, they live together in a little cottage and do little things like where we were wanting to do the learning to read and just...getting to be comfortable with each other.

I don't know why but just like a lull for a cute moment for them :) especially since I imagine Zane out of commission for a short while.

Oh my goodness that sounds adorable x3 But there also has to be a scene right before they find the cottage where they're huddled up under a tree in the rain all snuggled for warmth and oh my goodness they're just an adorable couple :D

Also I'm cramming for more tests tomorrow so I'm sorry if I'm slow ;.;

Awe that's absolutely adorable! I love it that's totally going to happen! :D

And it's cool man X3. No worries. Take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back