• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Doctor/Patient Confidentiality

Yeah, I like the idea of them having all the good luck c: Leaves more room for Li and Athene to have all their drama and such xD

Still totes has to have glasses though. That would just be adorable xD

Awesome :3 sounds like that's pretty well settled.

Yeah xD that's a must.

If we need to timeskip we can :3 i

I kinda wanna focus on them being in the hospital for a little bit, if that's alright c: Bring back a little more of the medical drama and such :D

Okie dokie xD

I hadn't known where we might go besides maybe bringing Lissa in the room, but drama sounds good to me.

Haha...you could always have it related to the c-section. Like infection or blood clots.

I didn't look too far CX likely just an infection that took route from the incision. She'll be there a few days so there would be time for it to set in.

You can probably pick ;3

After starting my round I feel like the judges are going to pop in and be all like "DAMN IT ATHENE YOU CANNOT NAP YOUR WAY THROUGH THIS COMPETITION" because that's what she's trying to do now xD

My fiance actually suggested napping as well, because that would keep them from talking and from elevating their heart rate xD

Li's in trouble with his temper...

The only reason I wouldn't do that other than judges getting mad xD Is that the interaction should be interesting and tense.

True, true. Athene probably won't actually fall asleep- just try to.

Also- I was looking up symptoms- and it said mood swings were a possible symptom of epilepsy-

Which would explain a lot of Athene's behavior
xD

I totally didn't know that :) we'll, we've been keeping to it pretty well then, at least.

So I think maybe Desmond and ciera go on the road trip maybe to find a way for her to be able to take the amulet off :3

Hm....well, it's River's fault. So...either find out he history or find out about River and talk to him. Maybe they start following his act to catch up with him?

Maybe follow his act? I did have one sort of idea for his motive: some sort of, like, hypnotic army kind of thing. Because he could get them to commit crimes and such for him, he could do a lot with that.

I think we mentioned it before, but I do keep thinking about what it will be like when Lissa and Jian are teenagers/older. I feel like it's gonna be...strange.

I was also trying to imagine Li older/ with white hair different from the original older design and he ends up looking like Colonel Sanders in my head O.o

Omg I just came to say something and I saw your comment again and omg IT KEEPS MAKING ME LAUGH EVEN 24 HOURS LATER xD

I mean I keep picturing him with a southern accent and I am LOSING IT.

I think the worst part is there is like a super-southern Asian guy on Big Brother right now xD so that's what I hear.

I need to draw Li like that now

JKSNFSNFLFL I LOVE THAT SHOW ICAN'TEVEN

Oh my goodness, that's going to be hilarious xD I need to do more funny drawings, especially of the dorks in our roleplays xD

Also- the thing I was going to say- I keep trying to draw Athene's fur coat like it looks in the comic and it is rEALLY hard ;.;

My mother-in-law is obsessed and I've gotten into it lately X3

Fur is difficult. I learned a weird way to do it when I was doing caricatures. I kinda just pretend it's grass xD and like...draw cartoony grass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back