• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Do YOU want to be the overlord?

Girouette

Lizard knight Overlord
Here, have this eye catching thing I made for the overview.

Dear whoever you are,

In the year...

Well, I'm sure you're already aware! last year our worst, and most-disgraceful overlord of the netherworld, King Vesoy, after a terrible rule of 700 years has finally passed away in a most hilarious way of chocking on a donut.

You may have participated in the multitude of festivals that broke out as a result of his death, if you did...Well I'm glad to inform you that you're a horrible person and a good candidate for the new position of overlord, as it happens that we've found you to be related to King Vesoy.

We are very disappointed to find that you've been nominated for the position of Overlord, as stated in the late kings will that all of his relatives between the ages of 1000 and 2400 are to be allowed to participate in the contest to decide the next overlord, along with your 5000 other relatives.

If you choose to participate, we wish you the worst of luck, we would advise against it.

Worst regards,

-Secretary of the Overlord estate

Now, you want to join it, right? Well. Click this link, and enjoy being the overlord!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/certamen-pro-inferno-contest-of-the-netherworld.99672/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back