Other Do you have any cool collections?

Capt-Kenway

Today I managed to get my hands on on a Blastoise it was the last card I needed to get all the 151 original set. I traded a nine-tails, mew-two and another card for it just because I needed it so bad! Now all I need to do is get the entire set in first editions ! 

I also got a nice video game collection still got my n-64 games and boxes all in great condition 

I think my next collection will be darker. I got a few statues of some star wars bad guys and a nice big framed picture of the joker and bane thinking about doing all my favourite bad guys, Voldarmort, Darth Maul,magneto and a few others!

Anyway so what do you guys got! Let me know! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'd say my video game collection is really cool. Some rare games, hidden gems, classics it's got it all.

Well, instead of dolls, I went with Bionicles. That was back when the line of stuff came out, and I think I have almost all of the first-gen ones? It was fun fixing them up though, and well, the fact they're worth quite a fair bit now is quite interesting to know about. 

I don't know if it counts as a collection since I don't have any rare ones, but I like to keep foreign currency. I have several Irish Euro coins and a few cents, a Spanish Euro, a British five-pound note, several pence/pound coins, a bill from Brazil, a couple Mexican pesoes, a Canadian nickel (or dime), a couple Japanese coins, a coin from Egypt, and a few from Israel. (:

Movies. I have over six hundred on DVD/BluRay

Antique books.  

Artwork skulls of various sorts (not actual bone).  

Russian nesting dolls, some from the Soviet era.  

Bits of random uniforms (including a Soviet sailor uniform)

Salt and pepper shakers.

Dust. 'Cause I'm lazy.

I'm slooooowly starting up a vulture culture collection (pelts, bones/teeth, feathers, that sort of thing). The only cool thing I have right now is a rabbit pelt I got at a garage sale. Super soft. -u- I also sorta collect prints/posters if that counts and figures, though I don't have much of the latter.

I collect card games. Like, not the cards of a isngle themselves, but i like keeping a card or an entire deck of each card game that's struck my fancy.

I also collect an assortment of vocaloid and utaite albums, which I have to say is pretty unique. c:<

Movies. I have over six hundred on DVD/BluRay

Antique books.  

Artwork skulls of various sorts (not actual bone).  

Russian nesting dolls, some from the Soviet era.  

Bits of random uniforms (including a Soviet sailor uniform)

Salt and pepper shakers.

Dust. 'Cause I'm lazy.

my grandmother has a whole cupboard of matryoshka dolls, same w/ the soviet era but there's a set from her childhood which her mum gave to her, so it's more than 100+ years old (must have been 1890-1900s fuckme)

but you have a great collection of things my friend 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back