• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Do It For Me

She frowned a little and just gently held his hand for him to sueeze when he needed to. “Maybe you ate something or tore something at the gym.” She murmured to him “Hou just chill for now I’ll get to packing.” She told him quietly, getting as much done as possible before going home with him, seeing he looked a lot better by now.

He nodded and frowned, leaning back as the painkillers were wearing off and he was exhausted now but drifted off still watching his eldest son

Alex nodded some and took deep breaths "Yeah maybe." He murmured before watching her some. By the time they got home he was feeling a lot better than before and definitely not in as much pain.

Max walked back in frowning softly as she watched Jeff "Jake is with your sister for now."

She got her stuff moved into the right places and just kept an eye on him while he worked in his study, making sure he had snacks and water but he certainly seemed okay again. Six months of having him back in her life seemed to disappear in the blink of an eye and after much deliberation they were moving to a new place, a little further out of town with more space for animals and any kids they eventually got around to but during the whole moving period Alex had been useless and every time there was a job to do he mysteriously came down with random pains again and she was getting to her wits end about it.

Luke just nodded and frowned. “Your the max he used to have photos of arent you? You’re part of the reason my parents got divorced and according to him, why my mother started turning us against him. I hope you’re good to him. And the same back to you.” He told her frowning some before leaving to go get Cassie and head home

Alex smiled some at her as he got up to go do the dishes for the night but frowned when pain started to course through him "Shit..." he muttered as he leant against the counter to try and balance himself. It was getting worse as time progressed and he knew Carmen was becoming upset. He honestly had no idea why they kept happening though and it was starting to worry him.

Max frowned deeply as she listened to him turning her attention to Jeff. She had been part of the cause of their divorce? But why? She had a million questions running through her head when Jeff woke up and she didn't even realise he had woken up.

“Alex! Alex that was the breeder on the pho- oh for gods sakes I’ll do it then, better go lay down.” She muttered as she rounded the corner to find him pretending to be ill again. “Honestly I don’t know how much longer I’m gonna be able to put up with this Alex. I warned you before we made the move.” She told him as she started on the dishes.

He smiled tiredly as he looked over at her. “Hey, you okay?” He asked her seeing the expression on her face. “I think I’m allowed to go home tomorrow…. Hou should go home and get some rest.” He told her quietly.

Max frowned softly as she looked over at him shaking her head a bit. Now was not the time to ask those questions "I'm fine. I'll go home when you're safe." She said softly pushing some hair from his face "Still as handsome as you were back then." She said quietly

Alex shook his head some taking deep breaths "Babe I'm not faking this...something...something is wrong." He muttered trying to go sit down but soon collapsed half way to the couch

“Sure you’re not! It just always seems to come up whenever there’s stuff to do around the house or moving things and somehow it’s always magically gone by the time the task is already done.” She spat. “I’ve had it up to here Alex I will not be your mother, if this continues I’m not gonna stick around!” She snapped but frowned hearing a thud and turned around seeing him collapsed on the floor, muttering under her breath before calling 911, “Alex… Alex!” She called trying to wake him up.

He smiled tiredly. “You know I kept that photo in my wallet all these years….. the day before everything went to shit…. The last time I know I was truly happy. I lost my marriage over that photo.” He told her quietly, closing his eyes again and just held her hand

Max frowned softly feeling a few tears slip from her eyes "I always wore your necklace that you got me...I even wore it to my wedding, my ex never knew." She whispered before leaning forward and kissing his forehead gently

Alex came to about an hour later in the back of the ambulance looking at Carmen confused "Where? Where are we?" He asked quietly

She frowned some. “On our way to the hospital just relax okay? You’re burning up.” She murmured trying to soothe him while the EMT was checking him over only now noticing how much weight he’d lost lately.

Jeff smiled tiredly and mumbled something incoherent as he fell asleep again for the night

Max smiled softly at him holding his hand. It was the weekend after he got home that she saw him again. She sat at his house while Jake spent the weekend at his mom's smiling some "So...how are you feeling?" She asked watching him. Her mind still had a million questions she wanted to ask him and she hoped tonight would be that night.

Alex frowned more at her and took deep breaths as pain started to go through him "I'm....I'm so sorry....I never....I never meant to upset you." He said softly panting a bit as the pain got worse and his heart rate increased.

She frowned and shook her head. “We’ll talk later. Just try to relax.” She coaxed gently, holding his hand tight and worrying about him. “They need to know how long you were abusing alcohol for.” She told him quietly.

he walked back into the room with a drink for her, sitting down with a beer. “I’ve been worse. My ribs are still painful but other than that I’m doing okay.” He told her. “What brings you over here?”

Max gave a heavy sigh shaking her head some "I'm so sorry about that. If there was a way we could prove it was him I'd do it." She said softly before scooting a little closer "I um...I wanted to ask a few questions." She murmured before taking a deep breath "Was I really the reason for your divorce?"

Alex frowned more and took a deep breath "When did....when did we loose her?" He asked quietly not able to think straight at the moment

She frowned and swallowed a little looking at the medic helping him. “Probably around ten years then. Cause he stopped almost a year ago now.” She told him frowning as they arrived and she was asked to wait in the lobby, feeling awful that she’d been having a go at him

he chuckled quietly and watched her but shrugged. “The only reason? No. A part of it though? Yeah. Tracy never could get over that you would always hold a place in my heart. I would never cheat on her but she didn’t care. “ he told her

Alex reached for her when they started to cart him off "Hey...hey don't....please let her come." He muttered taking deep breaths.

Max gave a small nod and frowned a bit "I never told my husband everything...." she whispered before giving a heavy sigh "You know he would have been 23 this year?" She said softly letting a few tears fall as she thought about it.

He nodded and sighed a little. “I know…. Probably wouldn’t want anything to do with me like the other two.” He muttered.

“Sir we need the space. She can come see you once we have you settled. When did the pain start?” He asked him as they got him up to the emergency room.

Max frowned more and shook her head wiping at her eyes "Even if we had never lost him...and we didn't work. I would have never done what Tracy did...he would have known his father." She said quietly

Alex took a deep breath and nodded some "Its started about 9 months ago? Yeah about that long." He muttered taking deep breaths

He smiled a little and watched her. “I know… I’m making a bad joke.” He told her quietly, pulling her in close and kissing the top of her head over and over. “I have a question for you and I don’t want you to panic but it’s important…. Are we… are we gonna give this another shot?” He asked her.

They transferred him over to the er doctor after that who told him they were going to be running several tests to find out what was going on with him and then took him around for the next few hours running over as many as possible before finally setting him up in a room with painkillers and allowing his partner to come see him.

Max looked up at him in a hit of shock not expecting him to ask that "Is that what you want? Because ever since that coffee day all I've wanted is to be back in your arms." She admits quietly.

Alex groaned softly and looked over at the door when Carmen came into the room "Carmen..." he slurred from being doped up ok painkillers "Where is she?"he asked starting to go in and out of his right mind

She smiled and went over to sit by him. “Hey, it’s me sweetheart.” She murmured, sitting on the edge of the bed and gently placing a hand on his chest, smiling as he frowned at her hand. “What’s wrong handsome?”

He smiled a little and swayed with her some on the couch. “Mmm im game if you are. One more try.” He murmured now we’re both older and proper adults.”

Alex frowned softly as he watched the beautiful woman come to sit with him. He watched her hand and gently pushed it away "Listen...I am flattered but my girlfriend would not like it if you touched me." he slurred out trying to sound stern but it was not working

Max smiled softly at him and cupped his face gently "One more try then." she said softly before leaning up and kissing him gently.

She just smiled and reached over, brushing the hair out of his face, "Sweetheart I am your girlfriend." She reminded him, giggling a little at the lookon his face right now.

Jeff smiled tiredly, kissing her back and pulled her in closer, soon turning the kiss a little more desperate.

Alex went a bit wide eyed and looked at her shocked before giving her a lopsided grin "Really? Damn...I sure am a lucky man." he said softly before taking her hand and placing if back on his chest "You can keep that here then."

Max moved to straddle his waist as she kept her lips locked on his just as desperate as he was. She pulled back briefly to catch some air before smiling a bit at him "Where is your room?" she asked before getting up and pulling him with her.

She smiled some more and kissed his forehead "Get some sleep okay? They'll have your test results in the morning alright?" She coaxed quietly, moving to lay with him carefully "You got great insurance this is like a hotel room." She murmured, having him lean back against her. She was still worried about him but that wouldn't help either of them right now and she just wanted him to rest.

Jeff got up with her and led her up to his room, kicking the door shut so nnone of the dogs would bother them and quickly stripped off with her

Alex grumbled softly and gave a small nod "Gotta love perks." he mumbled before drifting off to sleep against her.

Max panted softly as she layed next to him afterwards "Wow.." she said softly while playing with his fingers for a minute and smiling widely

She just held him close gently and watched him until she fell asleep as well, still worrying about him.

Jeff grunted a little as he let the pain from his ribs die down then looked at her "I dunno I think you gave a 6/10, room for improve- Ow!" He chuckled as he felt her smack him "Alright alright, I take it back." He murmured, pulling her in closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back