• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Do It For Me

Max gasped and smacked his arm a bit "Jeffrey! Don't be so mean." She pouted before cuddling closer into him "I've missed you so much." She said softly while drawing patterns on his chest.

Alex woke up in the early hours of the morning in terrible pain. He groaned loudly as the painkillers wore off and started to sweat profusely from all the pain.

Carmen had gone to get some water and come back to find him in that state, quickly going to the nurses' station and asking for some help "He's not looking so good." She told them frowning, taking one of them back to the room with her and stood to the side so she had some room, "Alex honey try to relax." She coaxed him quietly.

He smiled and pulled her in tight, kissing her head "Mmm... I've missed you too.... I got the kids coming over first thing to talk about things but then I got a whole day free.... After I feed the animals." HE told her

Alex grunted as she came into the room and took deep breaths trying to stay calm while they pumped him with painkillers again.

Max nodded softly and smiled a bit "Can I help you with the animals?" She asked kissing his chest gently in random spots

She moved to sit with him again while they slowly got him settled, keeping him as distracted as possible the whole time until he was a little more relaxed and she sat next to him, holding him close now that they were both wide awake "I'm so sorry." She murmured to him quietly, "I thought you were faking it to get out of doing chores." She murmured, rubbing his chest gently as she cuddled him tight.

Jeff nodded and smiled some "I definitely won't object. Jake is happy to help in the summer but now that winter is fully here he won't even go outside unless he absolutely has to... They're not his animals though, he didn't ask to live on a farm so I don't force it." He tol dher

Max gave a small nod "Mmm makes sense." She murmured before kissing further down his body and disappearing under his sheets.

Alex held her to him and shook his head some "No...its okay I promise." He whispered to her.

Jeff groaned happily as he ran his fingers through her hair "I hope you're not just being a tease." He murmured, closing his eyes and enjoying the moment.

Carmen frowned shaking her head "No it's not, I should have listened to you... They're pretty sure it's your liver. Ten years of alcohol abuse will do that to you." She murmured to him, kissing his head and smoothing his hair back "But we\re gonna get you sorted okay? You helped me get sorted and now it's your turn."

Max collapsed ontop of him afterwards panting softly again and smiling happily "I know this is odd, and might be early, but I love you Jeff." She said softly

Alex gave a small nod and let a few tears fall taking a deep breath "You think this could affect us having kids?" He asked quietly

She frowned and just pulled him in closer as much as she could without them getting tangled, "I don't know honey... It just depends on what's wrong with it." She told him quietly, "I thought you didn't want to try again though?" She asked him frowning. He'd made it fairly clear that he couldn't go through that loss again and she was happy wither way anyway.

Jeff smiled and kissed her head, getting up to get her a towel before going back to her and carefully cleaning her up "I love you too, always have." He murmured, kissing her head again "Get some sleep beautiful, you're gonna have to be up early with me tomorrow.|' he winked at her, getting back into bed and pulling her in close.

Alex frowned some and gave a small nod "I want you to be a mom....you deserve it." He whispered softly to her "Maybe we could adopt, that....that could be nice."

Max smiled softly and fell asleep shortly after that with him. She woke up hearing his alarm and smiled a bit "Good morning." She said softly as she turned over to face him

Jeff just groaned a bit, sloppily reaching over and placed his finger to her lips. “Too early.” He mumbled but got up to get dressed anyway

Carmen frowned still tying to soothe him. “We can talk later about this okay? I love you Alex. Things will be okay.” She murmured, getting him to go back to sleep til a more sensible time of morning

Max gave a small laugh before kissing his finger and getting up as well. She followed him out and watched him a bit "Alright tell me what you need me to do."

Alex grumbled softly but nodded as he started to pass out once the pain killers kicked in.

He frowned as he watched her for a minute and just smiled seeing how bundled up she was. “Can you move under all those layers?” He asked her, taking her to the feed shed to get everything mixed up to hand out.

Carmen had gone to get coffee first thing, coming back and sitting down by the bed after seeing him awake and talking to a nurse. “They get your results back to you yet?” She asked him

Max followed him out and nodded some "I can move enough." She said giving a small laugh before she tried to help him out.

Alex shook his head some as he watched her sit down "Doctor is on his way now to give them to us." He said quietly

He nodded some and popped the radio on, getting things mixed and told her where to put them on the back of the gator so they could distribute them round the farm. "The kids are gonna be here around 8 and I don't know how long for." He told her quietly, still not quite awake

Carmen nodded and smiled at him, "You feeling a litttle better? You don't look as sweaty as you did last night." She smiled

Max listened to him and nodded a bit "Would you like for me to leave before then? I don't mind." She said sweetly before kissing his cheek gently

Alex gave a small nod and smiled some at her "Yeah, pain has subsided " he murmured softly

She nodded and moved to sit with him once his nurse was done with her checks and just gave his hand a squeeze "I got you handsome." She promised, kissing his cheek and held him close while they waited

He nodded "Even if you wanna come back later but... I need to do this without someone else here or else they'll just be defensive."

Max gave him a soft smile and nodded before kissing him gently "No worries at all handsome." She said sweetly before going out onto the actual farm with him.

Alex smiled happily at her and rested his head on her shoulder "I love you beautiful." He whisperef

She smiled and reached up scratching the back of his head the way he always liked until his doctor walked in and she felt him sit up a bit more. “What’s the news?” She asked holding Alexa hand tight.

He went round with her showing her how to get all the feeds in and actually enjoying the chore in winter for once having her company but soon got back inside and went up to take a hot shower to warm up. “You can come in the same shower as me if you like.” He told her.

The doctor looked at the two of them and gave a heavy sigh before sitting down with them "Well, the somewhat good news is this can hopefully be reversable. Bad news is, you've got Second Stage Liver Disease. Had this gone untreated much longer and you would have been in the 3rd stage which is not reversable. Right now we are going to start you on heavy antibiotics and other medicines to hopefully reverse the damage done to your liver. If we see a decline in the next few months we'll have to look into getting a transplant before your liver shuts down completely." He explained to them.

Max smiled the entire time she helped him out. It was nice getting to do this with him. She smirked softly when he mentiomed a shower as they got inside and nodded some "I think I'll take you up on that offer."

She frowned and gave his hand a squeeze. “A decline? So it’s possible that this could get worse?” She asked him, giving Alex time to process quietly.

Jeff smiled and watched her some, pulling her in close once they were under the hot water, just soaking for a minute before getting on with cleaning up

The doctor gave a small nod "Yes ma'am I'm afraid so. It just depends on how his body wants to react to the medication." He explained giving a heavy sigh "We'll work through today to get your perscriptions made up and start them right away. You should be okay to leave tomorrow if everything pans out."

Max smiled softly as she stayed with him in a peaceful silence while they washed up. Once she was dried and dressed again she made her way down to get her things ready to go "Give me a call and let me know how everything went okay?" She said sweetly to him before giving him a quick peck on the lips.

She nodded and frowned “HES gonna have a harder time processing the meds though isn’t he? If it’s the liver?” She asked and frowned when he nodded just waiting quietly til he left them to privacy before turning to Alex. “You okay?” She asked him quietly.

he smiled and nodded watching her go. “Yes ma’am. I’ll see you later okay?” He murmured to her, watching her leave and making sure her car was doing alright in the snow before heading back inside to get breakfast made for the kids for when they would arrive

Alex stared at his hands while the doctor spoke to them. He took a shaky breath before looking at Carmen "I guess....I guess this my kharma." He whispered

Luke walked up to the door at 8 on the dot knocking loudly so his dad would hear. He had thankfully convinced Cassie to come with them but she was in a very foul mood.

She shook her head and frowned. “Hey, we can work this out okay? I’m not going anywhere, you can slow down on work and they’ll have to just deal with it.” She assured him. “We can get this sorted.” She promised him.

Jeff let them in as soon as possible and took them to the kitchen to get them breakfast first for a few minutes just starting off with a little small talk before going to get the box full of documents. “Here… it’s all in here. Starts from just after Jake was born. All the way up to last year when I got more custody of him.” He told them.

Luke ate breakfadt quietly with his dad making awkward small talk here and there. When he brought the documents down he took a deep breath and looked to his sister before sorting through them gulping some when he read everything "She really...she really denied us from you huh?" He said quietly

Alex gave a small nod and held her close to him "I'm so scared..." he admits quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back