• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Do It For Me

Max smiled some and shook her head "No I'll be fine, I'm gonna go through them tomorrow." She murmured before walking him to the door "Thank you again Jeff, for everything." She said softly not wanting him to leave in that moment.

Alex nodded and smiled as he got up taking her hand in his "You love me though." He said happily before kissing her hand. He let go of it soom after and made his way back to the stove to start cooking.

She rolled her eyes a little "You are too paranoid for your own good you know that?" She asked him, shaking her head before carrying on to go get ready for the day to go to the book signing, making her way back down once he was ready to go, getting in the car with him, yawning some.

He smiled tiredly and pulled her close for a moment. “I’m gonna head home then but call if you need me okay?” He murmured gently feeling they were slipping into old habits and he couldn’t decide if it was too dangerous or not

Alex got to the bookstore and went a bit wide eyed seeing a line already out the door for him "Still trips me out that this many people like my work." He murmured

Max hugged him tight and gave a heavy sigh "Alright I will." She said softly not wanting to let him go. This felt like how it had right when they started, she couldn't tell if it was good or not for them though.

Carmen had been napping in the passenger seat until now and she stretched out a little, just watching out the window for a minute while he parked, "Mmm... It's cause you have talent babe." She murmured, following him around the back to where the manager of the store was able to let them in, "I'm gonna wait back here. I'm so tired today and I'll just distract you anhyway."

Jeff smiled tiredly and headed back out to the truck. taking off down her road.

Jake frowned when he looked around the house around midnithg and his Dad still wasn't home so he called Max's number because his Dad wasn't picking up "Hey, Dad gave me this number for emergencies... Is he still over at your place?" He asked her a little worried

Max frowned softly when she heard her phone go off late that night. She frowned more hearing Jake's voice "Huh? No he left a while ago....shit let me go out and find him okay? Just stay at the house and make sure the doors are locked."

Alex nodded some and walked in with her "Alright beautiful, let them know if you need anything okay?" He said softly kissing her temple gently before he went out to greet everyone

She smiled tiredly and stayed by the back shelves, finding a book that interested her and picking it up to read it just listening to him interacting and smiled some. He’d always been talented and to see how much he’d grown that excited her.

Jake frowned some but nodded. “Alright. His phone is turned off cause I’ve already tried it.” He told her

Max frowned a bit and nodded some "Alright I'll call you soon okay?" She murmured before hanging up and making her way out. She was only about 10 minutes out when she saw a truck in a ditch and went wide eyed seeing it was Jeff's.

Alex smiled happily at all of his fans thanking them for coming out. He went on for another two hours before the last fan was finally gone and he made his way back to Carmen giving a small smile "You find enough books?" He asked seeing the large stack she had next to herself

She nodded tiredly and reached a hand up to him for him to help her up, “I took pictures, and I already decided which ones I’m getting.” She told him, taking the three off the top then went to put the others on a wheelie cart so they could be put in the right place.

Jeff had been in and out of consciousness for a while, trying to get to his phone but eventually he heard sirens and he came to again with flashing lights everywhere and people calling his name, shining lights in his eyes, swearing he could hear max in the distance but he wasn’t sure.

Alex chuckled softly before giving a small nod. He took the three she wanted and went up to fhe front to pay for them "You hungry at all?"

Max saw Jeff unconsious in the front seat and quickly called 911. She took a deep breath as they got there explaining how she had found him. She called for him as they opened the dopr praying he was okay

She shook her head when he took them from her but made no protests. He’d always been one for spoiling her and she wasn’t going to complain. “Yeah I could go for some food…. You have a good time with that?” She asked him, taking his hand as they walked out, heading down the street.

He was still going in and out for several hours until finally he came to in a hospital room, looking around confused until he saw max sitting there. “Hey… what’s… what’s going on?” He asked her trying to move but his whole chest screamed in protest so he just lay back again

Max let out a sigh of relief when he finally woke up "You got in a wreck, it looks like some one ran you off the road. You got bruised ribs a possibly a concussion." She said softly giving his hand a small squeeze "I already called Jake, he'll be up here in the morning."

Alex smiled softly as he walked down the street to the strip of restaurants by the store "Hmm I'm not sure, you pick." He said sweetly.

Carmen looked around before deciding on the noodle place across the street, taking his hand gently, "Come on... After food we should head back, maybe start moving some of my stuff over to yours this evening if you want?" She suggested

Jeff frowned a little and just watched her starting to remember bits "What kinda car does Drew drive?" He asked her qiuetly, squeezing her hand back

Alex smiled softly and nodded a bit "Sounds like a plan to me." He murmured kissing her cheek gently before opening the door for her "Right this way ma'am."

Max frowned more and raised an eyebrow at him "Red little Nissan. Why?" She asked curiously

She smiled and shook her head some, following him inside and got a table with him, starting to feel a little shaky while they were there, frowning some as she tried her best to focus on the menu

Jeff frowned some and lay back, "I think it was him... Followed me from your place... All the way til it got up next to me and shoved me into the ditvch." He mumbled, rubbing his face.

Max frowned and looked at him in shock "That piece of shit..I'll make sure its handled." She muttered before cuppimg his face gently "You had me worried there babe."

Alex frowned softly as he saw her hands start to tense up on the menu "Hey...you okay?" He asked her softly

Jeff frowned and pressed his cheek into it for a minute, truing to get a bit more comfortable but he kept watching her until he passed out from the painkillers

Carmen frowned shaking her head "My eyes won't focus properly, I think I have a migraine coming on... Can you just pick for me?" She asked him quierlt.

Max frowned softly and refused to leave his side while they were there. She smiled softly when she got a call from Jake that morning "Hey, he is doing alright. You want me to come pick you up to see him?" She asked softly

Alex frowned softly and gave a small nod "Yeah I can do that babe." He murmured before he looked over the menu

Jake frowned some "Uh... I'm alright, my sister is gonna come pick me up and bring me over there. I called my mom last night and she couldn't care less but my brother and sister wanna come check on him." He told her, letting her know he'd be there in a couple hours before hanging up right as Jeff was waking up again

"I don't.... My head hurts." He grumbled, trying to sit up again.

Carmen thanked him, rooting through her bag for her ibuprofen and took a couple then leaned back just watching Alex, "So are you sending in the final draft this week or next week?" She asked curiously.

Max frowned at bit but nodded some "Alright we'll see you then." She said before hanging up. She turned to Jeff and frowned pushing him to lay down before she raised the bed for him "Try not to move too much okay?" She murmured before pressing the call button.

Alex glanced at her and sighed "They want it this week but honestly it'll most likely be next week." He said giving a heavy sigh "I'm not happy with the finish and they won't extend my deadline."

She frowned and shook her head "But it looks great, you've left it open for more but closed enough to leave this as a stand alone... and I think you've been writing it too long if you don't like it.... It's like when you stare at an imperfection too long, it starts to be the worst thing ever when it's really not a big deal." She pointed out

He frowned some and watched her "I don't feel so good." He mumbled, looking a little pale again before coucghing violently, his face controting in pain from it jostling his ribs so much but soon leaned back again, still coughing and now there was blood coming up with it, coming down his chin already while he was busy freaking out

Alex listened to her and smiled widely at her "You are something else you know that?" He said kissing her hand gently as he watched her "You are amazing."

Max went a bit wide eyed when she saw the blood and quickly wiped it up "Shit.." he muttered before pressed the call button again "Its gonna be okay." She murmured

He frowned a bit and lay back again, trying to keep focused on something besides the pain, looking up expecting to see a doctor when he heard voices but paused as he watched all three of his kids walk in.

She smiled a little and shook her head. “Tell me this when my head isn’t splitting.” She told him quietly, giving his hand a squeeze

Max looked over and frowned softly seeing Jake with two other people. They looked to be older than him but not too much older. She stood up and gave them a nod before looking at Jeff "I'm going to get you a nurse okay?"

Alex nodded giving a small chuckle before kissing her hand gently.

He frowned and just nodded, trying to catch his breath still, looking over as he saw Cassie and Luke walking in with Jake. “Sorry… I didn’t… get home.” He wheezed out to his youngest but it felt like something was crushing his chest and he was finding it harder to talk.

she ate in silence with him, by the end having to lean on the table with her head in her arms, getting up when she felt him tap her back, wrapping her arms around one of his as they headed back to the car. “Sorry. I’m not much company.” She mumbled

Jake frowned as he heard his dad talk starting to get super worried about him "Its okay dad....just try and relax." He said looking over at his siblings "They wanted to make sure you were okay."

Alex helped her up when they were done eating and shook his head some "Don't apologize for anything." He said softly while helping her to the car "You want a piggy back ride?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back