• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Do It For Me

Alex shook his head some and followed her out "Lets not get into that." He muttered sighing heavily as he poured himself some water to drink. He frowned when he saw her start to trip "Carmen? You okay?"

Max made herself some water "Probably next weekend if thats okay with you?" She asked softly

She frowned and shook her head "I've just been getting dizzy lately. Probably just tired." She mumbled but she took another few steps towards him before black spots appeared in her vision and she passed out, knocking her head on the countertop on the way down.

He nodded "You don't wanna get it sooner?" He asked her frowning, passing Jake a soda and let him go play video games until the food would arrive

Max shook her head some "Can't leave school. We're real short on subs, so its either this coming weekend or the week after." She explained

Alex frowned about to say more until he saw her fall "Shit!" He yelled before rushing to her side and checking over her head. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw no blood then slowly picked her up and carried her to the couch.

Jeff nodded some, "what about evening? Fuck up his dinner plans?" He chuckled quietly, "Cause a little chaos."

Carmen came to a little later with a cool flannel pressed to her forehead, groaninhg a little and seeing Alex sat with a pizza box, "When did... When did the pizza get here?" She asked him quietly, sitting up slowly before thinking better of it and lay back again, holding her head "What happened?"

Max smirked a bit and gave a small laugh "You sly devil. Still trying to stir things up huh?" She teased before giving a small nod "If its okay with you then its okay with me." She said before leaning toward him a bit "Stirring up mischief like old times?"

Alex looked over at her with a slice of pizza half way in his mouth "Thank goodness you're away." He said with a full mouth before swalling his food. He went to check her over and sighed some "You fell down, hit your head hard and passed out." He murmured frowning when he noticed the knot on her head "Let me get you an ice pack."

He chuckled some. “Remember when you came with us and you freaked out when we burnt that guys garage down?” He chuckled. “Pretty soon you were joining in.”

Carmen groaned a little and sat up more carefully this time, “cold flannel. Not an ice pack.” She called to him, reaching for the water in front of her but had to lay back again still really shaky. “All the excitement. A little too much.” She mumbled to herself

Max laughed heartily and nodded happily "I was such a good girl before you." She said smirking softly at him. She remembered all of the crazy times they used to have together and just smiled more.

Alex came back with a cold flannel and placed it on her head "You scared me there, you sure you're okay?" He asked softly getting her the water from the table

She frowned some and took a few sips. “Yeah I… I’m okay.” She murmured, leaning into his hand when he placed it on her cheek. “You have writing to do in the morning…. I should go home.” She mumbled, sitting up again and went to stand.

“I seem to remember you had a mouth on you though. You’re the one who called that cop a pig the day you met me.” He pointed out.

Max laughed harder and nodded a bit "I completely forgot about that! He was in the wrong though for blaming you. You didn't tag that place." She murmured to him "Remember when I brought you to meet my parents? I thought my dad's eyes were gonna fall out of his head."

Alex cupped her cheek and shook his head softly "Don't worry about it okay? Stay here until tomorrow. I don't want you fainting at the wheel."

She frowned some and watched him giving in fairly easy though when she felt lightheaded again. “Alright… you wanna put a movie on then?” She asked him quietly, waiting til he got comfy on the couch and she moved to lay against him as well, easily falling back into their old positions.

Jeff chuckled quietly, getting up to go get the door when the bell went, hearing Jake coming downstairs and he got the plates out, dividing up the food before tucking in

Alex gave a small smile and nodded some starting to put on a movie. He held her close smiling as she cuddle up close to him "Like old times huh?"

Max smiled some and ate quietly with them. Once they finished up she started to help clean everything up glancing at Jeff when he came up next to her "This was nice, its been a while since I've had a nice dinner like this."

Jeff smiled tiredly. “Last time I remember was the night I drove you home and you told me you were pregnant.” He told her quietly. “Did you know it was the beginning of the end?” He asked her quietly not realising Jake was listening to them whilst pretending to listen to music.

Carmen smiled tiredly and nodded. “Mmm…. You filled out.” She mumbled, resting her head back against his chest. Something about the way they had slipped right back into old habits scared her but she liked it anyway.

Max gave a sad smile shaking her head softly as she stared at the counter top "No I thought it was the begining of our forever....but when we lost him..." she said quietly taking a deep breath to keep herself together "We were both kids, we didn't know how to properly hadle it. We didn't know how to help eachother." She said quietly

Alex chuckled softly and gave a small nod "Yeah decided to actually start working out." He murmured before sighing some. He was a little concerned at how natural this was being.

She hummed in response and closed her eyes, asleep within a few minutes curled up into him.

Jeff frowned and pulled her in tight for a moment. “For what it’s worth I wish you’d never left me.” He murmured. “Even if I was being a shithead.” He sighed a little and out the last of the trash in the bin before looking back at her

Max wrapped her arms around him and took a deep breath "I wish I had never left either." She admitted quietly before looking up at him feeling her heart rate start to speed up like it had when she had first met him.

Alex picked her up and took her up to bed smiling softly. He kissed her cheek before tucking her in and heading back downstairs to clean up.

Over the next few weeks she spent most spare days over at his place, keeping him company while he wrote, enjoying the peace and quiet but she was still getting dizzy all the time and she’d fainted again a couple days ago. She got up to go get some more soda, frowning as for the third time she felt that feeling go over her, passing out in front of his study door this time.

Jeff smiled and pressed his lips to the top of her head. “Text me that you got home safe okay? And let me know what evening you wanna get your stuff.” He told her gently, giving her hand a squeeze before moving away to lead her to the front door not really wanting her to leave

Alex was in his study writing away at his current book. Ever since he had come back his mind had been clear and he was able to fully think about his writing again. He liked having Carmen over as well, it was like they were the only two people in the world and they were in their own private little castle. He was growing concerned about her though. She had fainted not too long ago and he was starting to think something was wrong. He frowned when he heard a thud outside of his door and quickly got up to make sure Carmen was okay. He went a bit wide eyed when he saw her on the floor and quickly crouched down to look her over "Carmen? Carmen babe?" He asked worriedly as he turned her over onto her back.

Max gave a small smile and nodded before taking off even if she really didn't want to. All the while Jake was quickly trying to make his way off without having to deal with the stern talking to he would get from his dad.

She groaned a little, not coming to though and starting to breathe fast and shallow, the color draining from her face.

Jeff waited til she was leaving the drive before turning to face his son. “Hey! Get over here.” He called to him. “Don’t even think about sneaking off right now. Don’t ever do that again.”

Alex frowned more noticing that this was way different than the previous times. He quickly pulled his phone out and dialed 911 asking for an ambulance. He would have taken her himself but with the way her breathing was he didn't want to risk moving her.

Jake frowned a bit and scratched the back of his neck "Sorry? I just....I saw how upset she was earlier. I thought she would like to have people around her for dinner." He explained before giving a heavy sigh "I thought you might like it too.."

She came to in the back of the ambulance frowning some and looked up at Alex. “Hey.. what’s going on?” She asked him quietly, trying to sit up but got pushed back by a paramedic frowning some. “Wait… my phone… it’s got a list… all the meds… they’re on there.” She told him, trying not to focus on the look of confusion on Alex’s face.

Jeff shook his head. “It doesn’t matter what your intentions were. Don’t do it again. He’s it was nice to ha W her over but don’t go getting any ideas.”

Alex looked over at Carmen worriedly when he heard her voice. He frowned she started to mention medication not knowing what she was talking about at all "Just rest okay? They're gonna check you out."

Jake sighed heavily but gave him a small nod "Yes sir." He murmured before going up to his room

She frowned shaking her head. “They need the list of meds.” She told him frowning “so they don’t give me an overdose.” She mumbled,

Jeff sighed heavy, getting the dogs settled for the night and waiting tik he got her text before going to bed

Alex frowned some and picked up her bag searching for her phone through it "Is there anything in your bag?" He asked worriedly cursing himself for forgetting her phone.

Max came by Jeff's house a few nights later ready to go to her ex's house to pick up her things. She hadn't stopped thinking about him those past few days and what they had spoken about before she left.

She frowned and shook her head, “no I do- yes. I put a list… I put a list in… in the zip pocket.” She told him slowly, looking at him frowning. “I’m sorry.” She mumbled, laying back as they arrived and moved her inside, only letting him follow so far.

Jeff came back in from feeding the animals and smiled some, “hey, you ready? Jake! Leftovers in the fridge. Call if you need me!” He called up to him before grabbing his keys and heading out with her.

Max nodded and went to his truck with him "Thank you again for this Jeff." She said softly trying to mentally prepare herself for what might happen

Alex frowned and quickly dug through her bag to find the zipper pocket. He quickly took out the piece of paper and handed it to the EMTs right before they took her out. He followed until the nurse told him to stop "You have to help her okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back