• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic DMMD sharehouse AU

ElectraHeart-1990

what do you want from me?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Based on an adorable fanfiction I read up about on Tumblr: A sharehouse AU!

Aoba's neglectful parents left him and his grandma with a pretty big expense after buying a sharehouse and later abandoning it for all their travel endeavors. Over time any tenant they did have moved out when upkeep became too much for Tae and Aoba.

Now that Aoba is 23, Tae finds this a perfect time to start getting people back in the sharehouse to help out their financial troubles. She gives Aoba fliers to start distributing around Midorijima, which, Aoba doesn't really want to, but the last thing someone in any culture should do is argue with your grandma.

Aoba goes about more dropping the fliers anywhere not really expecting anyone to come by: low and behold, the next day tenants start filing in, all a bit too quirky for his tastes: his childhood friend Koujaku who is back in town, some nerd from Germany, a very quirked up man in a gasmask, and a serious case of rewriting who also brought a cockatoo.

Basically, a comedy-of-errors ensemble kind of roleplay because I love these characters so much,
Accepting this prompt entails:
-Lots of planning! I love to plan things out and get to know my partner's preferences
-3rd person POV, detailed responses
-An effort at writing comedy.
-Please be a verified user

The ships I most want to explore include
Clear/Mink
Koujaku/Noiz
Aoba/Mizuki

Feel free to DM me if this prompt interests you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back