• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice DKS Dice Rolls

Main
Here
HAHAHA WOW, I WAS LITERALLY 1 HEALTH.

Ohhhhhh I can't believe that actually happened, what a rush! How much leeway do I get for flavor?

Looks like Tyr finally came through, had to literally put that for the reason for dice!!

Yeah, that was edge-of-seat stuff! That was awesome. Thank you so much for running it! I stayed up way later than I should've because I just had to see how this played out. Seriously, this was awesome. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

If you ever run a sequel or another separate campaign or anything, do let me know! I'd love to be a part of it. :D

It was my pleasure, for sure! Sorry for keeping you up so late!

I am actually in a play by post D&D group on discord, I'm not GMing it but a friend of mine is and they are doing a very good job I'd say! I can see about asking them if they'd be okay with you joining, if that's alright with you! I think they'd be very impressed with your roleplaying skills and I think we could definitely use someone like you in the party! There are six of us at the moment, but we haven't had problems having had seven people in total before.

That sounds lovely! (And thank you for the compliment :) ) If the GM is cool with it, I'd love to join. If not, I totally understand. Work's going to pick back up for me in a week or so though, so my posting will probably slow down a bit. Please do send me a message about the details if there's an opening!

Good night, and thanks again.

Really funny that I spent the entire last session not getting into a single fight and now I'm in two already... 😂

Initiative: 13

Sure! To grab the chair just make a plain ol' Strength check, but if you want to shove him you can make it an Athletics check!

Also, just let me know where you'd like to move on the map and I'll reposition you. Keep in mind that if you try to move out of an enemy's reach they can take an opportunity attack against you. It does go both ways though ;)

Will do! So, if I just want to yank the chair, that's strength, but if I want to grab the chair and push him away (which hopefully will make him let go of the chair) it's athletics?

Which dot is which on the map?

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
Athletics: 19 :D

Last edited:
Oop, sorry. The red dots are thugs and the darkish yellow dot is Sylrila

And yep, you got it right! Shove is one of the many underused Actions so it's got it's own special rules. You'll make your Strength (Athletics) check to see if you can shove the guy someplace and he'll make either an Athletics or an Acrobatics check to contest it! If you win, you can either knock him Prone or just push him 5 feet away (which wouldn't give you an opportunity attack against him because he'd have to use his own movement, or some kind of Action or Reaction to move himself).

I'll push him prone and then slam the chair on him. Just want to knock him out or scare him. if it doesn't knock him out, could I roll to intimidate him into not being an awful person giving up?

Roll it like a normal attack but don't add your proficiency bonus to hit. That would make it a +2 instead of a +4 to hit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back