• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Divine Intervention: An isekai adventure.

Duke of Doge

Professional disappointment.
Congratulations Earthling! You've just been transported to another world! Did you have a bad encounter with a truck? Perhaps a wish upon a star? Chosen by the Gods? Stuck in VR? However you did it, you arrive in a world of magic, divine beings, legendary adventurers, and hopefully not your death!

That being said, welcome to Eden.

Divine Intervention is an Isekai server/RP created as a response to the lack of qualitatively good and literate environments for this fantasy to be Roleplayed out in, the setting in itself drawing strong themes from real-world mythology and religion; such as the Garden of Eden, the Great Flood, Arthurian legends, and others. These elements will be found throughout while simultaneously adhering to the rather standard fantasy setting as provided in games such as D&D, and The Elder Scrolls with a backbone found in how these settings are typically portrayed in the Isekai genre.

I wish to give people the opportunity to truly live out their fantasies. To give them the chance to reincarnate into this world as a useless slime monster that has to consume and climb to the top. In that sense, we aim to unify the various Isekai genres, providing the means for this through a setting that, while stereotypical, also has some original elements. A world in which potential members can be teleported to, be reincarnated into, or even to enter it as they would a video game.

Characters can choose one of four primary archetypes.

Reincarnation -

Can reincarnate into any creature, and is given a natural skill or talent based upon their previous life, they retain their memories. However, they cannot choose which creature they will reincarnate into. The storyline is primarily centered around getting their bearings on the world and trying to introduce change in their own ways.

Summon -

Will be given a powerful item before entering the world. Cannot become anything other than a Human, and they are limited in what they know. Will be given prestige and standing with factions related to the summoner, e.g, a church of the deity that summoned them. Storyline centers around fulfilling objectives for their summoner.

VR Player -

Has access to various game-like tools, including the ability to see their own health bar and that of others, in-game menus that allow them to see and manage their statistics and that of items. They can also track their levels through an XP bar. Story focused on keeping in contact with the company who made the "game" and exploring this world.

They have access to the following races: Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, Catfolk and Orcs.

Native -

Able to start in a position of relative power, including in terms of standing and levels. Can create any race. Plot related to where they're from.

Of course, you're welcome to bring new ideas to the table if you have any. We do need people to help flesh out the world a bit. More lore, like existing kingdoms, notable figures, etc.
If this sounds interesting, go ahead and reply!

Last edited:
Ooh, sounds inch resting! I'd love to either take the chance and go with reincarnation, or be summoned with the powerful boon!

This interests me. I would love to hear more about it! I'll be following along to see how things develop.

This seems like loads of fun, though I myself would be unavailable for participation, I'd definitely like to follow and read along if this takes off!

You know what, actually no, I decided I wanna be a native. The others sound cool and all, its just that I don’t want to contribute too much to the overuse of the classic isekai tropes. Also I wanna have fun with my own creativity in making my character.

Oh… this idea sounds interesting. Any room for another rper to come and join the ranks?

Getting as many as possible would be preferred. I currently can't do tooich as I'm on vacation right now. Bad timing I know but I wasn't expecting this to get as much attention.
yutohase yutohase that could certainly be worked out.
For general discussion and world building, you can join the discord.
Keep in mind it's still WIP
Discord Here

Glad to have you all on board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back