• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Divine Games in the Playground OOC (Always Recruiting!)

So, stark and Asher are supposed to be childish in the sense of a teenager, and it seems that Kattedash is also supposed to be childish in the sense of a teenager, Poppy is described as a youth, and Kamasil an Uraya seems to also be somewhat childish, ya'll wanna make a pantheon of youth maybe? I was originally thinking of a balance pantheon, but I kinda like the idea of doing both in one honestly :D
Sleipnir Sleipnir Zer0 Zer0 CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves

Edit: also, Imma send stark and Asher to check out everyone's planes because I'm thinking of adding the dominion of planar travel. Does anyone object? Does anyone have issue with backdoor portals into their Planes? I don't want to be disliked as a roleplayer for not warning others what the characters would do :)

Last edited:
So, stark and Asher are supposed to be childish in the sense of a teenager, and it seems that Kattedash is also supposed to be childish in the sense of a teenager, Poppy is described as a youth, and Kamasil an Uraya seems to also be somewhat childish, ya'll wanna make a pantheon of youth maybe? I was originally thinking of a balance pantheon, but I kinda like the idea of doing both in one honestly :D

Edit: also, Imma send stark and Asher to check out everyone's planes because I'm thinking of adding the dominion of planar travel. Does anyone object? Does anyone have issue with backdoor portals into their Planes? I don't want to be disliked as a roleplayer for not warning others what the characters would do :)
I'm okay with the backdoor plane. Seems like something the twins of illusions would do.

It sounds interesting, but I think it's too early to make that decision.

So I definitely just realised that a hero god can never raise their divine rank- they get 1 AP per rollover, and can only keep 2 rollovers worth of AP per week, and raising rank costs 3 AP, so....

I guess Ashera can never level up essentially haha.

Yea, pretty much, neither can Rebellatrix. I've been seriously considering making raising one's divine rank only cost two AP, what do you think?

Who would be interested in having a story where the god of madness becomes infatuated with their goddess (His relationship with Poppy is like that of a demented guardian angel)

Hasor would be interested in seeing tricksters react to world of eldritch whimsy

Yo, Nameless Author Nameless Author you think you could make a separate lore tab for locations and planes that have already been made, and so that if we decide to try map-making, we have somewhere to post them?

Just a thought :)

Last edited:
I 1.) Am definitely cool with a Youth pantheon, and 2.) think watching Hasor attempt to express infatuation would be very entertaining!

Yo, Nameless Author Nameless Author you think you could make a seperate lord tab for locations and planes that have already been made, and so that if we decide to try mapmaking, we have somewhere to post them?

Just a thought :)
Yea, been on my mind for a long while now, I'll get to that when I can but I'm a little busy. It should not be too hard though, just some copy and paste with a little extra text to tell how it relates to everything else...

Dialogue for the Twins is hard. Where do you draw the lines at truths and lies? That's what makes them fun to write, though, I suppose.

Hello everyone, my name is JayEmperor7. I am glad to join you guys in this RP.

The god I made is Yorukami, his domain is Luck (Karma). I plan to have him born in the Beginning, but has laid dormant...until now.

I hope that we all have a fun time together!

Nameless Author Nameless Author And also, you had said that you had a few ideas for how Yorukami can interact with the humans; I was thinking that he could come to the material world with an Avatar and found a kingdom which a group of humans, but do you have any other suggestions?

The god I made is Yorukami, his domain is Luck (Karma). I plan to have him born in the Beginning, but has laid dormant...until now.

Nameless Author Nameless Author And also, you had said that you had a few ideas for how Yorukami can interact with the humans; I was thinking that he could come to the material world with an Avatar and found a kingdom which a group of humans, but do you have any other suggestions?

Ei, Jay, sup!

Yes, I do indeed have some ideas, most beneficial to both of us in different degrees. Currently I wish to keep the humans intact, to have Yir rule over all of Terus in a few turns. It's a classic really, to have giant holy empires fall and shatter.

Currently if you wish we could integrate your god into the lives of the people of Yir as a organization, a separate order of men that took a wildly different view on life. When things become rough, they could become their own independent nation of man. If not that is fine, the story will just be a little different than I intended, probably not even that much.

Other than that, the rest of my ideas can either wait or are just down-right bad for you (the one's dealing with the First).

Yes, I do indeed have some ideas, most beneficial to both of us in different degrees. Currently I wish to keep the humans intact, to have Yir rule over all of Terus in a few turns. It's a classic really, to have giant holy empires fall and shatter.

Currently if you wish we could integrate your god into the lives of the people of Yir as a organization, a separate order of men that took a wildly different view on life. When things become rough, they could become their own independent nation of man. If not that is fine, the story will just be a little different than I intended, probably not even that much.

No, this idea is fine with me.

Sorry for my lame post. It's dead week and finals week so my creativity is sapped. I'll try to get something up for Ashera some-time this week. And next week should be easier on me, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back