• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Diverse: Parallel One - Lost Era ~ The War of Four

2 for communication, 1 for adaption, 1 for recollection, 1(2) for innovation.

Imagination, unification, evolution, and animation need some love guys. Just kidding choose who you will.

IdeaLover IdeaLover I feel like some questions should be asked such as; what does the world itself look like? Is there a particular historical setting it resembles? Are their any images you could show to give us an idea?

You mentioned races. Do these races look any different or is it simply due to the different abilities they can use? Are abilities inherited via genetics? If so, can a person have more than one?

I apologise if I'm jumping the gun so to speak. I'm just very curious. I have no doubt you have plans to explore on what you've initially presented.

Setting wise its somewhat diverse. Despite having a capital Communication/Adaptation is primarily both a group of nomads. Commmnication moves with nature and adaptation moves with the seasons and follows the prey they hunt. They are based in the mountain stronghold at the white area of the map. A structure that dates back centuries worn and weathers but held together by the will of creatures that inhabit it.

Recollection/Evolution have a capital in the desert. An age old relic swallowed by the sands. The sport superior architecture aesthetically, grand sculptures and artwork, one can easily tell whether recollection has been to a town or not depending on some of the buildings. Evolution have always stayed in the desert as a form of isolation. They have a large open market setup around the entrance to the ruins. Called ruins despite being in prime condition.

Imagination/Animation construct buildings by way of melding the elements and bending them to their desires. Animation usually make crude homes that are often difficult to find or enter. Imagination tend to finer details but have a playful nature in their design. They work better with colorful materials as they create the world around them. They have a capital at the bottom of a lake. A shining city of light at the lake floor.

Unification/Innovation build more modern facilities adopting a logically superior design than looks. They focus on practicability. Their capital is located on an volcanic island that use as a geothermal energy source. Think metal building with a dark concrete created from lava and other materials.

No images at the moment I'm afraid. This is subject to change though as is the location of the capitals.

As for the races each is humanoid. Adaption are physical larger, taller and more muscular sometimes having odd skin pigmentation. Animation have colored crystals embedded into their skin that take after their respective element. Communication have their animalistic features and can vary widely in how evident their animal ancestry is. Evolution has odd hair pigmentation but otherwise appears human. Imagination are human but with a small frame and colored sclera, the white of the eyes. Innovation has metallic bones and that sometimes protrude creating metal framing above the skin. Recollection has various glyphs that form on the body as they mature. These glyphs are memories depicting their life story. Unification is entirely human with no specific characteristic.

Abilities are generic and cross breeding between races will result in a person taking on only one trait. Hybrids cannot be born in this timeline. Unification and its ability to copy other powers is the closest thing to a hybrid.

On mobile so it took a bit to type out.

Here is the current line up, the order is based on who chose the race first whether here or in a message. I'm fine with multiple players in the same race, but we need to have at least one of each race preferably. Players can take an active role in world building or provide their opinions and interests from the side. The roleplay will be focused on a smaller scale with character interaction rather than politics or war. Those however will be in the background and will affect the small scale roleplay. Feel free to message me on site or message me on discord for more information about your race, the rp, etc. This thread will continue to host information that is available to all players and races.

Innovation: I Imperator_tenebrae Compass Compass

Imagination: BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

Recollection: ChimpMan ChimpMan

Unification: N/a

Evolution: N/a

Animation: N/a

Communication: Lunaaa Lunaaa Compass Compass Ratatoskr Ratatoskr Sir Basilisk Sir Basilisk

Adaptation: Kenji Jensai Kenji Jensai

Are the two of you still interested?
Dane Dane

Last edited:
I'm not sure how to go about making an Evolution power, but I can change my choices to Animation for the sake of variety.

I'm gunning for leader of communication if no one has any qualms with that, I like the idea of there being a bit of nation building.

Additionally, sorry for not being all to active I am at work so I'm restricted by what time my shift ends...

Okay, last check before I whip up the threads for the RP. I will provide lore and such to members about their chosen race. I haven't had consistent contact with everyone, but I believe pushing forward to be the best solution. This RP shall stay open to new members and participants. If you have questions concerning your race please PM directly here on site.

Innovation: I Imperator_tenebrae

Unification: Dane Dane

Animation: Compass Compass

Communication: Lunaaa Lunaaa Ratatoskr Ratatoskr Sir Basilisk Sir Basilisk

Last edited:
Okay, last check before I whip up the threads for the RP. I will provide lore and such to members about their chosen race. I haven't had consistent contact with everyone, but I believe pushing forward to be the best solution. This RP shall stay open to new members and participants. If you have questions concerning your race please PM directly here on site.

Innovation: I Imperator_tenebrae

Unification: N/a

Animation: Compass Compass

Communication: Lunaaa Lunaaa Ratatoskr Ratatoskr Sir Basilisk Sir Basilisk

Are you still interested?
Dane Dane
Yes, Unification please! I'm very sorry, I had to go on a trip without access to internet for a week lololol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back