• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I have my brother's wedding on Saturday, but I should be able to have Cassidy up on Sunday because they all fly home
If not (I might have a lot of cleaning up, and appointment AND a family meal) then it'll come up on Monday

My schedule just became free again. I got my oldest signed up for T-Ball so was battling with that schedule and both kids speech schedules. lol Now I have them all sorted so I can rp again!

AHHHHHH Sorry! I will try and post this week! Fletcher had another really bad day yesterday and I have 4 weddings I am getting ready for this year so just craziness!

Will you be replying here soon? I have both Rhysand and Briony waiting on you. Lol I can have them do something else though if that makes things easier for you. WanderLust. WanderLust.

Hey guys, I think I'm gonna have to withdraw from this thread 💔 I've had so much fun being a part of it for so many years but I think I've truly just lost my muse - I hope to see some of you around RPN in the future and please keep me in mind for any new threads!

Well with that in mind. What does everyone else feel? Are we gonna continue maybe do a big time skip to get things moving again or are we all calling it quits?

So with Wander gone that changes things up again.

Should we just say that Blair and Maverick never came back instead of the reappearing only to disappear again?

That would change a lot of the plot from yesterday, maybe we can have them remain and we can roleplay them until we can find a way to remove them again. And they can just have little to no interaction in the plot. I think that's probably the easiest way to do it.

I’m sending Aya and Briony(who won’t be there long) to Chris. Their posts are almost finished and hopefully as long as the storm doesn’t knock my power out again lmao They will be up by Thursday night. Nerdy. Nerdy.

I am so sorry to let everyone down, but I think my journey with this thread has come to an end too. I just can't seem to grind out this next post. With that being said, I hope you guys are able to turn it around. Thank you all for so many wonderful years of fun and creativity, and know that I wish you all the best.

*salutes*

You were an amazing captain Aviator Aviator and it was a pleasure experiencing this journey with you! I will certainly miss you in this rp!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Wolfiee Wolfiee i would love to try and keep this going with you and your babes if you are both still interested! I know plots might have to change but I can certainly try and pick up and help mend plots and I can even make an extra male character if needed! I love this rp and I would hate to see it die!

I have Wolfgang as well who could be a love interest for Charlie! I very much want to continue as well.

Also I’m so sad to see both you and Wander leave. However I also completely understand some journeys must come to an end. I wish you both the best!

I'm gonna have to think about it guys <3

I loved this thread but my main love was the original plots I made with Aviator (Flyers) years and years ago, as we were friends and have been roleplaying long before the Divergent thread.
I want to continue and will attempt to for a while but I can't honestly say I will be up to it with Aviator gone, so I'll be thinking real hard about it and get back to you both before too long, as I don't want to leave you hanging.
I'm willing to attempt to look for another roleplay to join with you guys in a smaller way, or maybe start one with the three of us if you wanted.

If it would be easier to just do a new thread together we could do that. Since with both gone we have now all lost multiple plots. I just don’t want to lose all of you. 🖤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back