• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well this has been a rollercoaster. I’m gonna try and post tonight/tomorrow morning HOPEFULLY the site stays up this time. Lol but I’m sure they’ve gotten everything worked out now after everything that happened.

OH MY GOSH! I AM BACK! SORRY! BUT ALSO GUYS I GOT A JOB WORKING ON A NEW NETFLIX PRODUCTION!!!!!!!!! I will try to get a post up for all of my babes soon!

Also I was rereading some posts and looking at outfits and I am laughing my ass off that Mav's two romantic interests are wearing almost the exact same outfit! Did yall plan that to make it harder on the boy lmao!? XD

Oh ha, no, I didn't plan that. I wasn't paying attention and picked an outfit that I thought Bell would wear haha

and they're not really that similar?, her fc just happens to be wearing a similar outfit to Poppy but that's not what Bell is wearing rn I just liked the gif lol

This outfit (which Poppy is wearing) with the cropped coat (which Poppy is also wearing) do look very similar to Bella's outfit to me. That's all I was joking about. I mean the black crop with black jeans and cropped jacket were just all really similar and I found it funny that the taste were so similar for both of Mav's crushes. I wasn't getting confused by the face claim at all because despite public belief I actually have a brain lmao! Haha! ;D

Lol gotcha gotcha it's all good, I couldn't find anything with long sleeves I liked so I was like 'ya know what Bell is gonna be a lil rebel today' haha

WanderLust. WanderLust. You're due for an RP reply, please!

Aight, I got a question for y'all! Which of the characters on this thread does everyone think they're most like??? Me personally, I wanna flatter myself and say either Harper or Dante, but lord knows I'm not that tough or smart. 🙃

Ummmmm is there a character on this thread that is an impulsive, crazy, dumbass who sometimes just shrieks...because that would be me. Wolfiee Wolfiee did I describe myself right?

You described yourself well lmao. Just add some kindness and bam it’s you.

Also I’m sorry it’s taking me so long to post. I’ve been dealing with some stuff on a sever of mine and it’s just completely zapped me. I haven’t had the energy to chat let alone post lately. I have been working on the posts though so that’s a plus. I’m trying to work a bit of everything into Poppy’s post since I want her to see the body but I’m also wanting to introduce Nikolai in a way that fits him. Lol I at least know how Jax’s post will be!!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 You're due for an RP post, please, and Wolfiee Wolfiee jrink jrink you guys are at almost four weeks since your last reply, so please try to take care of that later today.

I would like to remind everyone that, according to the rules section of the apps thread, two weeks is supposed to be the latest interval between RP posts, not the earliest. However, since I've been rather lenient with the enforcement of this rule, it's not uncommon for many individuals to reply once every three weeks or on an even less frequent basis. While I understand that people are occasionally busy or low on muse, I can't help but think that these activity deficits have been taken to an extreme. It's getting to the point of ridiculousness, and I feel taken advantage of. As a result, I would like for everyone to seriously try to improve their individual posting rates, because I don't believe that one RP post every two weeks is an unreasonable request. There's going to be some times when that deadline is a stretch to reach, yes, but I promise you that just the decision to sit down and write will be the hardest part nine times out of ten. I'm trusting you all to take this request to heart and really try your bests, so that I don't have to formally edit the rules and tighten up on activity requirements, which I would rather not do. No one likes a slow-moving RP. I assure everyone that the only reason I'm addressing this topic is out of love for this thread and aspiration to see it thrive. This is a group project, and that means it's taken you all to really make this thread something special, so I would like to thank everyone for all their hard work up until now. ❤

Im going to be working on a post tonight, My schedule has gotten seriously screwed up as when I had planned to post earlier the site was down. Im swamped with homework and finals week is coming up so I've been trying to manage my time carefully, but with the site being down it really screwed with my schedule. Working my hardest to put the time into the post that this thread deserves <3

Edit: I'm also not sure what to do with Maverick as he is meant to be following Poppy and I don't believe she has left yet.... so I'm waiting on Wolfiee Wolfiee for that

Hey! SO I am working on my post right now and I am a bit confused because I thought Randi, Poppy, Chris, and a few others were supposed to find the body. I know Poppy hasn't been posted yet so it is hard to reply but also no one has really mentioned the body so far so I am a little lost. Are we still finding the body?

Yeah that’s kinda what’s taking me a little longer with Poppy as well. Cause I wasn’t sure how to include the body.

It's completely up to you guys how and when you want to incorporate the body! Feel free to get started on that plot anytime and way you want, though if you're looking to assemble a group first, then maybe have Poppy and Randi run into Blair and Chris, since they're currently together.

I got into a car accident two days ago so I'm a bit occupied with trying to get that whole thing sorted out (since the other person ran away :,)) but I'll try to have a post up tonight! Sorry if it's not the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back