• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
If I don't get a post up today it'll be this weekend sometime probably. Im just kinda waiting for Mavericks post at this point lmao

I’ll try and get Jaxom up before Monday! I’ll probably have him bump into Charlie again or something!

I believe that was the longest post I have ever written for Blair lol Aviator Aviator I am in the same boat with no spring break!! I am completely mentally exhausted and it sucks! I don't even need to vacation anywhere I just need a break from all the school work :-_-lines:

Mavs post was so cute!! ☺

Ahhh I will try to find time this week to reply. I have work and prior commitments irl but I would expect a post in the next few days, most likely before the weekend

Baratheon Baratheon xayah. xayah. Please try to reply to the RP thread soon!

WanderLust. WanderLust. Your last post was beautiful! I always have such fun RPing Blair and Ghost's interactions. They're, like, fundamentally different from each other but somehow work as a team.

Last edited:
Wolfiee Wolfiee I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but in two days you'll also be due for a post with Poppy, so you might want to consider adding hers tonight, as well. Plus I'm crazy excited to meet Nikolai!

Haha that’ll be fine! I’ll work on them both today when I have time and hopefully have them both up! I’ll be happy to see how everyone reacts to Nikolai.

I am unfortunately not going to be able to post tonight and maybe not tomorrow either. I had a situation occur which unfortunately has completely drained me. I’m going to try working on my posts to hopefully get out of the funk. Though I just wanted it to be aware if it doesn’t get posted tonight.

I posted for Randi and Fable! Is there anyone who doesn't have someone to interact with right now that I could have Thorn interact with? If not I can just do his solo post tomorrow and figure something out! Thanks for yall's patience! :D

Gonna be posting tomorrow! Sorry had an incident on this site where I had to get staff involved so that had drained my muse. Also if you celebrate Easter I hope you all have a good one!

I will try and post tomorrow or Monday. My horse just had teeth extracted yesterday so I've been having to play nurse with administering his meds and whatnot so I've been exhausted on top of work.

sorry for the late post! i was recuperating from being overworked at swim practice and finishing my spring break assignments v.v.

I was literally going to post yesterday and I went to log in and it didn't work Lol I should have one up in the next couple of days hopefully. I've been busy taking care of my horse so I haven't had a lot of time to just sit and write something but I'll do my best 😅

I'm in the same boat, I was going to post but then it was down so I couldn't, and I just haven't had the time today to do it, should be able to pop one out tomorrow though.
Really sorry for the delay Aviator Aviator
Would you believe my friend just got engaged to a man she just met, so I was being big protective friend and figuring out what the hell was going on, and then now she's gone and called it off because of course the dude wasn't who she thought he was etc... It's been a crazy couple weeks.

Nerdy. Nerdy. You and your friend be like
803215735c98351bab88af66f364cfa7.jpg

Phew, just posted! It was a long one, but damn, did I have fun playing Ghost's cognitions of Blair, Charlie, Leah, and Alex as seen in his fearscape. XD Glad to see the site is back in order.

Wolfiee Wolfiee jrink jrink Also need RP posts from you guys, please!

Last edited:
Post will be up tomorrow. Was afraid this place shut down the other day I’m glad it’s back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back