• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I shall reply with Aubrey tomorrow ☺️

Is anybody going away over Christmas/New Years?
It’s unclear if I am or not. I’m in my university’s marching band and it’s possible for us to travel with the football team for the bowl game, but our team is going a little too far for us to travel by bus and because there’s so many of us, getting a plane to fit us all is proving itself to be difficult >.< athletics hasn’t told us yes or no yet.

Also, if you’re not from the US or familiar with college football, basically a bowl game is the big post season game. Only 4 teams nationwide get a chance at the national championship, but everyone else(if they’re eligible by having at least 6 wins) gets to play at a bowl game based on their conference to earn some money for their team and school. The better you do within your conference, the better Bowl you’re supposed to go to with a higher payout. But that gets skewed by the people running the games and doesn’t aways line up team skill to money.

Nerdy. Nerdy. I am!!! Over winter break I'm going to be studying abroad in Bangkok, and I'm hella excited because I've never been abroad before! I get there just in time for New Year's Eve, too.
Bangkok sounds so fun!! Is it just for winter break or are you staying for the spring semester as well? It looks like such a beautiful city. Thailand is def somewhere I’d like to travel some day :)

Hopefully I’ll get around to posting with Warren and Kody soon! Been busy with prepping for finals, but with my labs done I should have extra time in the day this week to get something out :D

rohcoco rohcoco It's just for the J-Term, so the first two weeks in January. But because flying out on the weekend is expensive as hell, I'm staying a few days extra in Thailand, so I'll be there for 17.5 days altogether. And I have an eighteen-hour layover in Tokyo both going and coming back, so I'm hella excited for that as well. Best of luck with your finals!

I posted with Aubrey! Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 please feel free to have Bloom say, do and demand anything you like, I totally don't mind. I also don't mind if anyone else's character butts into this interaction either.

I'm going away a LOT... In fact I'm away for about 4 weeks starting right after Christmas. However, I will have some time in between weeks (on the weekends) to hopefully post semi-frequently.
I'll try to post all my charries right before I leave (26th?) and then again in between the busy weeks, as long as there's something to reply to.
Aviator Aviator do you think we will be a little less strict between Christmas and mid/late January?

OH I DIDNT SEE THE QUESTION!!!

Randi - Peanut Butter Captain Crunch
Fable - Lucky Charms
Thorn - Chocolate Pebbles
Bloom - S’morz Cereal
Vex - Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Shayla - Krave

I had a bit of a scare today. Someone ran a red light and I almost t-boned them. I have no idea how I was able to stop in time but I was thankfully. So I’m gonna get my post up for Rhys tomorrow when I’m not shaken up.

Also

Rhys - Count Chocula
Rafe - Mini Wheats
Rain - Oops All Berries
Aya - Doesn’t really like cereal but enjoys oatmeal.

If it was Christmas time in the RP, what would your characters want, AND what's their go to Christmas present to buy for people?

Charlie: She would want to receive interesting tea flavours and books. Her go to present to buy is candles (secretly choosing scents she thinks matches them or what they would like)

Aubrey: Aubrey would want lots of lollies and new clothes, Christmas is for quantity in her opinion, not quality.
Her go to, is to buy people gift cards, as she doesn't know what to get them 😂

Christian: He would want something practical like new shoes or something like that.
His go to would be to get people money. But like, a lot of money.

Cassidy: Cassidy would want to receive really nice bathroom products, such as lotions, soaps and hair stuff.
She would enjoy giving people plants, mostly unique cacti and succulents, and mostly really little ones.

Griffon: Griff would prefer to receive loving mementos or things that are handmade and hold sentimental meaning.
He would like to make cards for people and give them something very special for them, and if he can make it he will.

Mm, a gift that would never go out of fashion for Ghost is a deck of cards, but it has to be a novelty deck with cool art, nothing boring. His default gift for someone else would be a sarcastic, borderline inappropriate coffee mug, like the kind you find at Spencer's.

Randi - the perfect gift for Randi is always a new lighter. We all know she loves her flames and she has a collection of cool looking lighters that she adores. As for gifts Randi loves to find out people’s favorite color then try to get them a ton of fun things in that color such as a bag for those things to go in, candy in that color, nail polish in that color, a hoodie in that color, a stuffed animal in that color, just cute little things to make her friends happy.

Will add more answers to this in a bit!

So I was going to reply with Cas and Charlie tonight, but my laptop is having a meltdown and it's taking me all day to repair it :'(
So if it repairs before it's really late, I'll reply with one or both of them, otherwise I'll do so tomorrow ^_^

Gift response:

Rhys - Rhys would probably want something for his motorcycle. It’s his pride and joy so anything to add even if it’s a funny sticker would make him happy. He’d also be the dude who would order everyone at least one gift from their wish list wanting to make them happy.

Rafe - Rafe would want books or bookmarks. He would probably make everyone a scarf in their favorite color(s).

Rain - Sweaters he enjoys sweaters the cute ones are his favorite. He would be someone who would give everyone a squishmallow of their favorite animal/creature.

Aya - Oh she would absolutely love some colored charcoals for Christmas or some candy. Her gifts to people who be some of her art work of something they’d like or even images of themselves

Rhys : Ooh not sure
Rafe : Naughty
Rain : Nice
Aya : Naughty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back