• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
So the two that I would like to be doing really well/towards would be Randi and Vex. I would truthfully like for Randi to be first or second if the divergets are ranking at the absolute top with Vex maybe falling right under the Divergents since part of her mission is to be impressive enough that others would want to move her towards positions of power in Dauntless.

Thorn can be middle to bottom, I don't mind if he is closer to the bottom because he truly is not a Dauntless at heart.

I would like for Fable to be on the high to middle part of the list because baby girl has been giving it her all and from what I remember she has been doing well so far.

Shayla can be towards the middle hopefully because she is like not here for a long time but is also not doing too poorly from what I remember though I imagine her most recent test would hurt her score.

I’d really like for Rhys to be number one still if possible. He’s the type of person who would be giving his all during every test.

Then with Aya I’d like her Middle to lower middle side. She isn’t the strongest but she’s very strategic so I’m sure she would have passed decently for several of the tests.

Also Aya’s post will be up soon just finishing it up! I’ll probably also post with Rhys!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Wolfiee Wolfiee Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
Ok, so based off of what everyone has said so far, this is the preliminary list that I’m thinking:
  1. Rhys
  2. Randi
  3. Cas
  4. Vex
  5. Chris
  6. Fable
  7. Indira
  8. Beckham
  9. Shay
  10. Kody
  11. Aya
  12. Aubrey
  13. Griffon
  14. Thorn
  15. Jackson
  16. Finn
  17. Blair
This, of course, can be shuffled around if anyone has any qualms or another vision of this. I was originally debating on flipping Griffon and Thorn and then flipping Aubrey and Kody, if anyone would rather do that. I also admittedly don’t know much about the NPCs, so I ordered them a bit randomly based on what Nerdy had given about them, so they might need to be adjusted appropriately as well.

Last edited:
Aviator Aviator Oh, shoot! You’re so right >.< I’ve edited it to stick her between Aubrey and Kody for now, and the three of them can be shuffled or moved entirely elsewhere in the list if we wanted. Like I said before, I’m ok regardless of where Dakota ends up and I can keep shuffling the list until we’re all happy :)

That list actually looks perfect to me!
I'll try get Aubrey up tomorrow but I have two big parties, one today one tomorrow, so we shall see 🙈

The list looks great! Also Aya will be up tonight after I’m done at a Christmas parade!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Wolfiee Wolfiee Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
Ok, so based off of what everyone has said so far, this is the preliminary list that I’m thinking:
  1. Rhys
  2. Randi
  3. Cas
  4. Vex
  5. Chris
  6. Fable
  7. Indira
  8. Beckham
  9. Shay
  10. Kody
  11. Aya
  12. Aubrey
  13. Griffon
  14. Thorn
  15. Jackson
  16. Finn
  17. Blair
This, of course, can be shuffled around if anyone has any qualms or another vision of this. I was originally debating on flipping Griffon and Thorn and then flipping Aubrey and Kody, if anyone would rather do that. I also admittedly don’t know much about the NPCs, so I ordered them a bit randomly based on what Nerdy had given about them, so they might need to be adjusted appropriately as well.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THAT FOR US!!!

Also if you need any plots for Kody please let me know! My babes are always open for plots!

All right, I guess that makes that our current official ranking! I'm glad everyone is happy with it! :)

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Actually some plots for Dakota would be lovely! Are you finding any of your characters lacking in plots??

All right, I guess that makes that our current official ranking! I'm glad everyone is happy with it! :)

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Actually some plots for Dakota would be lovely! Are you finding any of your characters lacking in plots??
Thorn, Fable, and Bloom could always use more plots! Honestly so could Shayla but she is difficult because she avoids social situations like the plague. I am down for plots with Kody and/or Warren!

Would anyone want some interactions with Rhys? He’s free at the moment so just wanted to ask before I write up a post for him!

Nerdy. Nerdy. I am!!! Over winter break I'm going to be studying abroad in Bangkok, and I'm hella excited because I've never been abroad before! I get there just in time for New Year's Eve, too.

Nerdy. Nerdy. I am!!! Over winter break I'm going to be studying abroad in Bangkok, and I'm hella excited because I've never been abroad before! I get there just in time for New Year's Eve, too.
That's so exciting!!! I'm so excited for you! I always dreamed of studying abroad! Such good timing too!

I wanted to reply with Aubrey tonight but I am so tired that it would be so bad DX
I have work tomorrow but then I'm free all evening, so I can easily do her tomorrow! Plus gives me time to think of what I want her to do next. I don't really have anyone for her to interact with after her simulation, maybe she could interact with Bloom Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 ??

I wanted to reply with Aubrey tonight but I am so tired that it would be so bad DX
I have work tomorrow but then I'm free all evening, so I can easily do her tomorrow! Plus gives me time to think of what I want her to do next. I don't really have anyone for her to interact with after her simulation, maybe she could interact with Bloom Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 ??
Yeah for sure! She is always welcome to interact with Bloom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back