• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm getting Cas up tonight.
I'll work on Charlie tomorrow if I can! I know she's almost due for her 2 weeks and I should have time tomorrow for her.
Then Aubrey will hopefully be up on the weekend. I have some big parties I'm going to though so might be hectic.

Will do! Would it be cool if I have Aya interact with one of your characters? rohcoco rohcoco

I know I plan on having her responding to Cas and then I think it would be fun to have some interactions with the new characters!

Post is up! Ghost the unemployed is now open for interaction. 🥲

How do you guys want to do initiates' overall ranks? Shall we randomize it, maybe with today's winners weighted a little higher toward the top, or do you guys want to come up with an ordering among yourselves?

I think I’d prefer for us to discuss it anyway. I feel like having it randomized might not be as fair or might be awkward with how many characters there are with just the five of us playing them. If we figure it out ourselves it will probably be more balanced.

Okay then! I am entrusting y'all to figure it out! You guys have two weeks to come up with a comprehensive list of everyone's ranks, because at that time Bloom will be posting again to reveal where everyone stands. Feel free to reach out to me if there's a need for a third party for any decisions.

Most of the way done with Thorn's post so he and Shay should be posted tomorrow with Fable being posted on Friday. I did my best to keep it in my head that the first of December was when Thorn and Shay were due again!

Honestly I'd be keen to pitch in ideas for my characters rankings, I feel like we could all figure out an order.
I think I’d prefer for us to discuss it anyway. I feel like having it randomized might not be as fair or might be awkward with how many characters there are with just the five of us playing them. If we figure it out ourselves it will probably be more balanced.
Okay then! I am entrusting y'all to figure it out! You guys have two weeks to come up with a comprehensive list of everyone's ranks, because at that time Bloom will be posting again to reveal where everyone stands. Feel free to reach out to me if there's a need for a third party for any decisions.

Since I’m the newbie, I’ll be okay with wherever you guys feel would be fit for Dakota amongst your guys’ characters, since they all have previous data and concrete results from previous phases and training objectives. I was imagining that because of her persona, she’d aim to slip by relatively unnoticed, so I would think maybe she was originally pretty middle of the pack, but after missing an entire training session she’d be teetering between bottom of the middle/top of the bottom? But I also understand it depends on where you guys would like to place your characters and tbh I’d be fine, regardless of where she ends up :)

Since I’m the newbie, I’ll be okay with wherever you guys feel would be fit for Dakota amongst your guys’ characters, since they all have previous data and concrete results from previous phases and training objectives. I was imagining that because of her persona, she’d aim to slip by relatively unnoticed, so I would think maybe she was originally pretty middle of the pack, but after missing an entire training session she’d be teetering between bottom of the middle/top of the bottom? But I also understand it depends on where you guys would like to place your characters and tbh I’d be fine, regardless of where she ends up :)
I hope you don’t mind how Bloom addressed Warren. We haven’t plotted anything for them so I was just going off how I know she is currently most worried for the well being of the initiates and also how Ghost is a very important person to Charlie who is her best friend.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Oh, I don’t mind at all! I don’t expect War to be the most loved man right off the bat :P So far, I am loving Bloom as a character and it gives me a lot more to write for my next post, which makes me excited~

Dauntless-Born Initiates {7/8}
- Aubrey Stark
- Christian Parks
- Randi Rose -Divergent
- Thorn Holloway
- Shayla Darkholme
- Rhys Garrad -Divergent
- Kody Summerhill

Transfer Initiates {5/8}
- Fable Morvo (Abnegation)
- Anika Vex (Erudite)
- Cassidy Wickham (Erudite) -Divergent
- Griffon Morvo (Abnegation)
- Aya Kurosaki (Erudite)

NPCs
- Indira Wolfeharde (Dauntlessborn)
- Jackson (Dauntlessborn)
- Blair (Dauntlessborn) -Divergent and potentially missing
-Beckham (Dauntlessborn)
- Finn (Dauntlessborn) -Divergent and Missing

Here's the list of current initiates.
I'm imagining other NPCs failed the last phases and got kicked out.

I'll pitch in my ideas for the rankings, mostly I think Divergents should be on top (I'd like Cas at the bottom of Divergents)

Dauntless-Born Initiates {7/8}
- Aubrey Stark
- Christian Parks
- Randi Rose -Divergent
- Thorn Holloway
- Shayla Darkholme
- Rhys Garrad -Divergent
- Kody Summerhill

Transfer Initiates {5/8}
- Fable Morvo (Abnegation)
- Anika Vex (Erudite)
- Cassidy Wickham (Erudite) -Divergent
- Griffon Morvo (Abnegation)
- Aya Kurosaki (Erudite)

NPCs
- Indira Wolfeharde (Dauntlessborn)
- Jackson (Dauntlessborn)
- Blair (Dauntlessborn) -Divergent and potentially missing
-Beckham (Dauntlessborn)
- Finn (Dauntlessborn) -Divergent and Missing

Here's the list of current initiates.
I'm imagining other NPCs failed the last phases and got kicked out.

I'll pitch in my ideas for the rankings, mostly I think Divergents should be on top (I'd like Cas at the bottom of Divergents)
Those who survived without being killed by Vex you mean hehehe 😈😈😈

I’d like for Rhys to be number 1 on the list if that’s ok? Since this is his first time in the rp as a divergent I’d like him to rank first at least once. Lol 😂

I’d like for Rhys to be number 1 on the list if that’s ok? Since this is his first time in the rp as a divergent I’d like him to rank first at least once. Lol 😂
I think this is the overall ranking, not just for this exercise. Plus I was gonna suggest Cas be number 1 since Nerdy. Nerdy. has been here longest.

Gotcha they said they wanted Cas at the bottom of the divergents. Though if this is for the over all ranking then that makes everything a bit different. Lol

For overall rankings I'd like Cas at the bottom of the Divergents since she was specifically trying to do mediocre this whole time so that she didn't stand out.

I'd like Chris to be fairly close to the top of the normal initiates, he's done pretty well with both physical training and fear Sims.

Aubrey I'd like near the mid-lower region though not at the bottom, this will help her character plotline at the moment and she hasn't done well at the fear Sims.

Griffon can literally be anywhere lol, he hasn't tried to exceed but he's also not useless.

(As for NPCs I think Finn and Blair will fail automatically regardless of their score (as they are missing) and I think Jackson can be pretty low down there. Indira would be pretty high though and Beckham would probably be in the middle/top)

But I'm not really fussed ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back