• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Charlie is a romantic so she would love to go to Paris, Interlarken and Venice

Aubrey would go to Melbourne, Vegas and Barcelona

Christian would just follow Blair

Cassidy would go to Reykjavik, Oia and Vaitape

I'm not really sure where Griffon would go, he'd either go with Cass or Fable and just follow them.

I posted with Charlie, and I had her interact with Blair but that was just a spur of the moment thing. I was thinking that maybe Chris follows Charlie to the bathroom because he sees her running, and then Fable might go in to see if she's okay and also sees Blair and Charlie in there?? Up to you two. Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 WanderLust. WanderLust.

Randi - New Orleans, Amsterdam, Bangkok (PARTIES)

Fable - Sydney, Cape Town, Kuta (I could see her being super into surfing)

Thorn - Copenhagen, Kyoto, Queenstown (peace, nature, adventure)

I will do the other three in a bit haha! Snuck off from yard work at the grandparents place to answer!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 All's good here, I hope yardwork at your grandparents' didn't take too great a toll on your sanity lol. Please do try to start replying with your babes soon!

a z u l a a z u l a Hey hey, you're almost at a full month since your last post, so I'm going to need you to take care of that in the next three days, please. Unless you are no longer interested in this thread?

I have to make a quick weekend stop back down in Florida to pick my mom up and rescue my dog from my grandma but Monday I will start to reply with my babes if that is alright? I am just as crazy as ever lmao!

Tomorrow I aim to start my replies! Thanks for the patience and understanding! You guys are the best! Who would y’all like for me to reply with first?

Vex and Randi are up! I'll probably try to post one more today and the other three tomorrow! I only have access to a laptop for minimal time currently so I am trying to bang these posts out as quickly as I can. If I lose access to a laptop I will attempt to do the posts on my phone but if it gets to that point please forgive if they seem shorter than normal or are lacking a fancy post. This won't be permanent but I ended up staying with my family longer than expected and am without my own computer. Trust me that posts will be done in a timely manner tho!

Thorn is up! Fable and Bloom might be posted today and if not they will be posted on Thursday since I will be at an event all day tomorrow! Sorry for the delay!

Hi so sorry, I moved and brought home a puppy and life has just been insane lately. Not sure if I have the time to dedicate to this at the moment :(

a z u l a a z u l a That's okay, I appreciate your honesty. If ever your schedule changes and you would like to resume RPing with us, we would be more than happy to readmit you; Raven seems like a really cool character.

As for everyone else, please keep in mind that tonight is the final night of Phase Two! Then there will be a timeskip of about a week, and we'll start in on Phase Three. But tonight in the RP should be something of a finale and maybe even a cliffhanger for many characters, so go all out and spare no extravagances in terms of your plotting!

Last edited:
Bloom and Fable will be up this weekend! Apologies for the delay with them but I am happy I banged out the other four so quick earlier this week! Also have no fear Aviator Aviator i have something big planned for one of my babes 😈

Users who are viewing this thread

Back