• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I apologize for the delays on the posts! I got Randi up last night but was unable to post today due to a power outage because of a storm. I got power back a little bit ago but am tired so I shall post with two babes tomorrow to make up for it! Does anyone have a preference on who those two babes are?

OH! ALSO Aviator Aviator I GOT ONE OF MY FRIENDS TO START READING DIVERGENT SO THEY MIGHT JOIN THE THREAD AT SOME POINT!!!

Last edited:
OOF I know I need to reply! Sorry I fell sick this weekend and didn't feel up to it and also wasn't getting any notifications so I sort of lost track of how long it had been. I'll get started tomorrow 😊

I almost finished Charlie's reply haha but I have to go to worrk! I'll try finish it at work but if not I'll finish it when I get home.

heyhey friends! long time no see!!
i'm so sorry about my sudden and silent disappearance, i had some family matters that needed attending to while i was taking multiple accelerated courses that was taking up more time than a full time job. but after with some correspondence with villetta i am back and here to hopefully stay!
viletta has provided me with a recap, but i'd just like to do a quick check in and see where my old plots that i made with you guys stand. if you'd like to pick up where we left off, plot-wise, or if anything has changed/if you want anything to be changed from what we had previously outlined please let me know. i'm excited to be back!

Okay I had basically finished the edit for Charlie on my work break and then it didn't save and it closed on me and I lost it 😭
I'll reply when I get home, hopefully with Aubrey too.

spyder spyder i should have a reply up for Lainey within the next couple of days - she just got a tattoo if you want Chet to join in on that fun - as for Beckham, I had Blair drop the bomb on him that it was Ajax that had left all the bruises on her - I’m obviously still down for any plots between our characters!

thank you for all the love, guys 😭 i'll be working on posts for my kids asap!
WanderLust. WanderLust. thank you for giving me a starting point w chet!
if anyone has any openings where i could squeeze beck, kirby, and anne in please let me know!!

Maybe WanderLust. WanderLust. Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 spyder spyder Blair gets jealous that Christian is still offering to hang out with Fable so she (almost spitefully but not quite) calls Beck to join them too and it's just a chaotic and weird double date that eventually breaks off at the end with people going their separate ways? (except Chris and Blair)

Unfortunately all of my characters are otherwise occupied at the moment, Kirby is free to join the girls with their silly idea to get high and mess about, or maybe Vex is free.

I just arrived home from work so I will hopefully finish Charlie's post soon then get started on Aubrey's.

Naw Fable is such a sweetie!

I did post with both Charlie and Aubrey! I got the night off and mostly home alone so I was able to type them up! Just to let Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 and Aviator Aviator know, the timeframe between when Charlie and Ghost arrive, and when Thorn and Aubrey arrive is at least 20 minutes. But given that Thorn was just posted, I imagine that Ghost's and maybe my next post with Charlie will be before you need to post with him again Sanc :)

I HAVE A QUESTION I KEEP FORGETTING TO ASK!!!!!
Do your characters have accents? Are their voices the same/similar as their FC's or have you sort of re-imagined them slightly?

spyder spyder Welcome back! Your posts are always a pleasure to read, so I shall eagerly await them! And please don't hesitate to reach out with any further plotting ideas.

Nerdy. Nerdy. Your post with Charlie was gorgeous and I am so excited to reply! I'm a little busy tonight, but I shall do my best to have a post up day after tomorrow.

As for Ghost's voice, I picture him having a different one from his FC, is that weird? Maybe because he has a very different personality from the TV character that I associate with the FC. But Ghost's accent is general American, though he can speak French with only a small trace of it and affect a very convincing Russian accent while speaking English. I'm a total nerd, so my inspiration for his voice was Joker from Persona 5, a video game character with a similar aesthetic to Ghost.

Last edited:
Soooo uhhh I'm gonna be totally honest with you guys and try not to laugh at me. I thought I posted Vex already and just realized I didn't so her post will be up as soon as I wake up tomorrow lol. I might try and stay up to post if I can, I am really really sorry.

perfect! thank you guys!!
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 i think, if it's alright with you i'll toss kirby in with vex when i get around to her post?
Nerdy. Nerdy. WanderLust. WanderLust. i quite like the idea of beck once again being a menace to blair and christian's relationship! i literally love any situation that i can make him a pest in (;

as for your question, nerdy:
beckham definitely shares both a faceclaim and voiceclaim with ross lynch. somehow that man is just perfect for the image i have of beck in my mind. he definitely has a neutral american dialect, and i don't imagine much difference between the way ross lynch speaks and the way beck speaks. except maybe he'd curse more than you'd normally witness ross cursing(ik there are clips out there, but swear words are such a natural part of my speech it probably comes out wayyy more in the character hehe).
for anne, it's a little bit difficult for me to pick a voiceclaim for her because she doesn't speak much. while she's moderately inspired by eleven from stranger things, i don't think millie bobby brown's voice quite suits her. i think michaela jill murphy as toph beifong is really on par for how i imagine she'd sound if she could talk more fluidly.
kirby actually does have an english accent rather than an american one, in my mind. kirby was definitely inspired by maeve wiley from sex education, so i can't help but picture her voice as emma mackey's. though simone ashley's voice is a close second— another sex ed actress, but i really liked her and her character in bridgerton now that i've finally watched it.
i honestly didn't give chet's voice much thought. i think originally i had pictured him with a little bit of a southern-american twang. i also think that his faceclaim, froy gutierrez would make a fine voice match, but after a little reflection i actually think a young jared padelecki as dean forester in gilmore girls is a really well-suited match.

i have an appointment tomorrow for a temp job i'm looking at, but when i get home afterwards tomorrow you guys can bet your booties i'll have started work at least one of my chracters' posts and then work my way on through the rest of them as my schedule allows (:

spyder spyder that video of Ross had me cackling at work lol - do you want me to hold off on Lainey until you get a post up with Chet and then I can just follow your lead? I’m going to post with Blair tonight so I can initiate an interaction with Beck too

Also Nerdy. Nerdy. to answer your question about voices -

while Maverick has Colton Haynes as a faceclaim, I imagine him sounding a lot like his brother (Caspians faceclaim was Sebastian Stan and that’s the voice I picture for Maverick!!)

I picture Blair’s voice SPECIFICALLY as Cara when she played Margo in paper towns, there’s been some other movies she’s been in where I don’t think her voice resonates as well with Blair’s character.

Lainey would sound identical to Barbara Palvin in tone and cadence - but for some reason (probably because she’s an erudite lady) I picture Lainey with a very mild English/ old money accent. Just very sophisticated and elegant and less California/Hollywood model if you know what I mean.

spyder spyder that video of Ross had me cackling at work lol - do you want me to hold off on Lainey until you get a post up with Chet and then I can just follow your lead? I’m going to post with Blair tonight so I can initiate an interaction with Beck too

actually that would be perfect! i'll hopefully have something up here in the next couple of days. just taking the time to read up on what i've missed in order to figure out a good way to reintroduce my babies (:

pls i just finished reading through all the posts since my last one and i'm so sad that i stepped out when i did ):
Aviator Aviator WanderLust. WanderLust. both blair's and ghost's last interactions with beck left me with very different but very stunned silences.
i'll come up with explanations for where my peeps disappeared off to and try and pick up where i left off and use the little bits that y'all left me with to help make up for my absence.
i think i'll start with chet, and then either kirby or beck next(whichever i decide is easier to write for at the time) and then round out with anne wherever i can figure out to put her. to ease myself into it, i might put anne a bit on the back burner if i have to.
i'm so excited and i've missed your guys' beautiful work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back