• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
spyder spyder either an A name or a B name! It’s completely your choice. I’m totally fine with a younger brother or twin! Lucas Till or Ross Lynch would both be awesome face claims!! Also thank you for the condolences, it means a lot to me. Maggie was 15 so she lived a very long life but it’s still so hard. She truly was (and is) family❤️

Nerdy. Nerdy. absolutely! Thank you, I totally agree with either the twins or very close in age siblings. I’m currently reworking my post for Lainey as I just saw you posted with Cas so I will get that up shortly, thank you for your understanding ❤️

I also vote for Ross Lynch ❤❤❤

And I'm also sorry about your dog Wander. I lost my dog a few years ago from an illness that happened in one day, she was the first family dog and our whole family felt that loss. My deepest condolences.

I'm also sorry if Cas post interrupts or upsets what Lainey's was! I just didn't want to take too long myself in replying. ❤❤❤
I loved Blair's reunion with Christian.

oh man, do i miss playing dnd. personally, i always pick barbarian, but i think chet would probably play a cleric or monk and kirby would definitely play rogue!

i'm hoping to finish up my avalon boy this weekend!

OOH I was going to ask this question the other day! As a follow up, what would your characters CHOOSE to play in a DnD campaign.

Charlie is obviously a cleric, if she were in a campaign though I think she would choose to be a ranger, and probably a halfling.

Aubrey would be a fighter, and I think in a campaign she would choose to be a barbarian and she would likely be a Tiefling

Christian would be a barbarian (I mean he literally goes berserk) and he would choose to play something like a monk or paladin and would probably be a half Orc.

I think Cassidy might be a rogue or possibly a ranger, but she would actually prefer to play a warlock or some sort of mage, she would likely be a half elf or a full elf.

Now Griffon, he might be a paladin or monk, but I think he would want to play a bard and he could be a dwarf.

I think we can all agree that Ghost is a rogue, but in a game he would choose to play a half-elf wizard. And it would definitely be a she, he wants the female experience.

god now I really want to ask what everyone's characters would do if they woke up as the opposite sex

Last edited:
So unfortunately I don’t have a ton of knowledge on dungeons and dragons but here are my thoughts based on my most recent google search

Blair is a wizard (yay magical telekinetic abilities) although she would likely choose to play as a fighter.

Maverick is a fighter and would likely choose to play as such. (Unless he was drunk then he’d choose bard lol - although I can’t imagine Maverick having enough patience for a game like that, he’d either get bored or frustrated and end up flipping a table) XD

And Lainey is a rogue, however when it comes to what she’d play, she would just choose the only one that nobody else is in that game because she likes being different lol - also something tells me she’d want to be some sort of royalty

I will try and get Fable posted tonight! Sorry for the wait! Was really sick this weekend!

Randi - probably a tiefling monk who practices way of the four elements so she can control fire haha!

Fable - I could see her as a half-elf fighter with a big axe that she uses to express her feelings haha!

Thorn - Baby Thorn would for sure be a wood elf Druid who spends much of his time talking with animals and turning into a beagle!

Vex - Vex would be a half-ghoul or dark elf rogue who follows the Assassin route without a doubt, she would also be super into torture for information.

Bloom - Bloom would be a high elf ranger who is a bad ass with a bow and 100000% has a giant bear companion named Samson!

Shayla - I could see Shayla being a fighter as well but like rather than having a big weapon she would fight fast with two swords and she would be a high elf!

Okay so I will post with Fable tomorrow night! I am super sorry but I am exhausted from work and am honestly not feeling great. Fables post tomorrow will be amazing though, I promise! I apologize again for being late with the posts!

Okay so here is my plan that I will stick to because y’all know I love this rp and am super dedicated to it! I will post with Randi tomorrow after work (I just got off set and need to be back in less than 10 hours), then I will post with Thorn on Friday and possibly Bloom as well. Saturday will belong to Vex with Shayla bringing up the rear on Sunday! I hope that is an acceptable set up and I am so sorry for the wait! This gig has been an absolute NIGHTMARE so far.

ok sry to double post, but i finally got my avalon boy up which will mean i can finally work on posts for this weekend! everyone feel free to let me know if you're interested in plots with either kirby or beck, and if anyone needs an interaction for this point in the rp as they're both open(i imagine kirby will probably be trying to keep an eye on vex at the party if anyone wanted to hang out with her, but if someone wanted to do something else, beck could skip and hang out with another character).

spyder spyder I’m keen for some Lainey x Chet plots or Blair x Beck - I don’t have anything planned for either of them for this day in the rp

Maybe we can do some Chris X Blair x Beck stuff? Chris is free all day as far as I know

And Cas would be free to do something with Kirby or shay or Randi or whomever TBH. I don't actually have ideas just free people haha.

I POSTED RANDI!

As for me I had work all day and now need to switch my sleep schedule for night shoots starting tomorrow haha! Went down to the hotel lobby tho and had some drinks with some of the other members of the crew! Gonna really be celebrating St Patricks day this weekend tbh!

Also spyder spyder I am always down for Chet x Fable plots, Chet x Thorn x Grif plots, Kirby x Vex plots, etc! I just would love to plot with all your babes!

Hello I’m popping over here while I work on my forms. I plan on having my male posted tonight as I want to make sure my forms are up to standard! I’ve been happily looking over everyone’s forms so I just had a quick question before I put in on my form.

Are you two alright if I have my male have crushes on Randi and Charlie? I just wanted to make sure before finalizing my forms. Oh while I’m at it my female will also have a bit of a crush on Maverick and Christian if that’s also ok. (I do adore Ghost as well but I feel like he would either absolutely hate or love my female.)

I'm always happy for people to have crushes on Charlie! However she does have an endgame love interest but that doesn't mean she can't have some romantic tension with someone else.

As for Christian, he is also free for romantic interests but he also has an endgame love interest as well (but again I love romantic tensions in the air)
My characters Cassidy and Griffon are free for endgame romances as of yet and Aubrey is still being worked out 😊 I'm so excited to see these new characters 😊😊❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back