• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Okay so I am gonna try and knock out Randi and Fable's posts when I wake up in a few hours. Has the party officially begun or are we all just writing get-ready posts?

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 For now, this is the morning before the party, so get-ready posts. Any plots that must be fulfilled outside of the party, now is the time, because today is the final day of Phase 2, after which we'll be timeskipping to the start of Phase 3.

spyder spyder Not to rush you or anything, but do you think you'll be able to join the RP thread sometime this weekend? Take all the time you need, I just wanted to check in since we haven't heard from you in a few days.

spyder spyder Not to rush you or anything, but do you think you'll be able to join the RP thread sometime this weekend? Take all the time you need, I just wanted to check in since we haven't heard from you in a few days.
i'm hoping to have something out soon! i've been a bit under the weather and i've got some homework piling up rn. i will post something as soon as i can! <3

Getting my post for Shayla up when I wake up!

Oooooo this is a fun question!

Randi - Ark Survival Evolved, the MOMENT she gets herself a wyvern she goes absolutely crazy setting everything on fire! It was between that and The Forest because she also has so much fun bonking the cannibals with a katana and throwing Molotov Cocktails at them haha!

Fable - Fable feels like a she would be a Skyrim kind of gal. She loves the story and the open-world feel of it, she likes that she truly gets to pick her character's path and can do all the side quests for hours without even needing to touch the main plot quests but still feel rewarded.

Thorn - Stardew Valley because it is such a wholesome and cozy game and he loves waking up every morning and tending to his crops, making friends with the villagers, and exploring the mines. It makes him feel happy and refreshed. It was the or the old Nintendogs game because the puppies are so darn cute and he loves giving them baths and treats.

Bloom - This might seem odd but Overcooked 2 is Blooms sort of game. It is so chaotic and colorful and tends to lead to a lot of laughter between friends as they just end up chucking tomatoes back and forth because it is funny. She also thinks the kings dog is cute.

Vex - Dead By Daylight without a doubt because Vex would straight up be the most toxic and ruthless killer out there. Not only that but she would for sure main one of the most toxic killers too like Spirit or perhaps someone less toxic but still BRUTAL such as The Huntress. No survivors would escape and she would slam hatch in their face if they tried.

Shayla - I could see Shayla being interested in either Ark Survival Evolved or The Isle because she absolutely LOVES dinosaurs so getting to play a game where she can tame one or become one is just worth all her money. She would literally spend hours binging the game and not even realize she has missed like a whole day of real life.

I thought this could be kinda fun and also given that spyder spyder joined so recently it could be useful for them! But I thought it would be fun to give little updates on our characters atm! Like what their goals are at the moment, what their dealing with, their current style/mood/fascinations etc. I've put mine down here, but if you guys think of anything else that would be good t oknow at the moment in their lives I'll add them to mine. Would be awesome to see y'all do it but only if you want to.
Feel free to copy the simple template I made.
vanessa-hudgens-lax-lovely-08.jpg

Name currently preferred: Charlie (rather than Charlotte), but isn't currently abhorred by her full name
Current Goals: 1. Proving her innocence, given that she's the top suspect of Caspian's murder. 2. Getting to know Ghost as more than just a friend. 3. Keeping everyone healthy and safe.
Current Moods: Grief. Loss. Uncertainty. Fear. Jealousy. Insecurity - but also - self-confidence.
Current Aesthetic: Comfort, efficiency and yet somehow still looking cute. Jackets, leggings, dresses/skirts, small boots.
Current Fascinations: Ghost. Medical anomalies. Cure for Lull addiction.
Current Fears: Jeremy. Making bad decisions. Death of loved ones.
Closest people to her at the moment: Ghost. Bloom. Thorn.
Paige-Hyland-Cropped.jpg

Name Currently Preferred: Aubrey
Current Goals: 1. Getting through initiation on top. 2. Finding the man who's hurting Charlie. 3. Pleasing Jeremy Daniels.
Current Moods: Over/Under Confidence. Clingy. Protective. Uncertainty. Insecurity. Determined.
Current Aesthetic: Training attire vs sexy loving yourself and attracting boys. Sport's bras, shorts, sneakers, sexy dresses.
Current Fascinations: Jeremy Daniels. Finn leaving. Charlie's so called boyfriend.
Current Fears: Finn never coming back. Failing initiation. Failing Jeremy's mission. Not being able to protect Charlie.
Closest people to her at the moment: Thorn. Christian. Charlie.
MOV_Beastly4_2254.jpg

Name Currently Preferred: Chris/Christian
Current Goals: 1. Protecting and loving Blair. 2. Trying to keep a grip on his anger, especially at Ajax. 3. Being there for people because he might not be here very long.
Current Moods: Concern. Worried. Love. Confused. Left behind. Steady.
Current Aesthetic: Casual comfort. T-shirts, cargo pants/shorts, sneakers.
Current Fascinations: Blair's disappearances.
Current Fears: Blair dying or getting hurt. Not being strong enough to stop himself hurting someone.
Closest people to him at the moment: Blair. Aubrey. Shay.
daniella-e1628551745696.jpg

Name Currently Preferred: Cas (or Cassidy)
Current Goals: 1. Getting through initiation without being overly noticed (for divergency). 2. Making sure their parents never find them. 3. Helping Griffon regain his memories and overcome his amnesia.
Current Moods: Fascination. Interest. Observant. Quiet. Adapting. Friendly. Content.
Current Aesthetic: Whatever fits in, mostly just dark and good looking clothes. Normal Dauntless attire.
Current Fascinations: Studying people. Randi. Lainey and Shay. Dauntless in general.
Current Fears: Her parents. Losing Griffon. Being found out as Divergent.
Closest people to her at the moment: Griffon. Lainey. Randi?
little-women-lg.jpg

Name Currently Preferred: Griffon
Current Goals: 1. Learning more about his past. 2. Looking after Cassidy and Fable. 3. Making new friends.
Current Moods: Confusion. Happy. Caring. Generosity. Selfless. Honest. Good.
Current Aesthetic: Rich boy meets good natured. Vests, sweaters, pants, nice shoes, a lot of grey's and blacks.
Current Fascinations: His new memories. The fear simulations. Dauntless as a whole.
Current Fears: Getting his memories mixed up. Losing more memories. Fable or Cassidy being hurt.
Closest people to him at the moment: Cassidy. Fable. Thorn. Chet.

Oh my word I just thought this thread had been dead quiet but my thing hadn't been telling me that people were replying so I didn't see any of these posts!
Also that question is so fun and I am struggling to think for everyone but here goes.

Charlie: Honestly I think Charlie would like the Dragon Age games, getting to create a character and make decisions that impact the whole story and continue through the games would be appealing, also she would love building relationships with all the characters and making sure to give each character a chance (meaning that she makes loads of playthroughs to see what each option - minus bad/evil ones - would end up like). I think she would also enjoy any wholesome game without violence whatsoever, Zoo Tycoon would easily be one she'd love. She also has a little experience playing Halo with Aubrey growing up.

Aubrey: I think Aubrey would really like any competitive game like COD, or Battlefield, or Valorant. She would just enjoy being able to do that and beating the crap out of anyone. If she were to play a singleplayer game I could see her trying to play Fallout 4 or one of the others (I've only played 4). As said in Charlie's, Aubrey loves Halo and played it with Charlie a lot.

Christian: Christian likely doesn't play video games, but I think he would play them when others invite him to, such as COD with Aubrey, or whatever Blair wants him to, or Halo with Phillip/Charlie/Aubrey etc.

Cassidy: I can see Cassidy really enjoying a game like Subnautica where it involves a lot of exploration, information, and being smart and quick. She would also like any game where you start out with little and have to build up (Rust? The Forest? I haven't played them though so idk). She would dabble in Skyrim and Fallout games, and would absolutely enjoy most FPS games too.

Griffon: I can see Griffon being my Skyrim baby, but similar to Charlie he would only do "good" things most of the time, and stay away from being an assassin or thief. He probably wouldn't play it much but I can see him loving the aesthetic. Otherwise I think Griffon would enjoy TFT, he may enjoy LOL but he wouldn't be very good at it. He would also love any silly but fun game like OverCooked or Gang Beasts or whatever.

Shayla's post is up! Bloom and/or Vex will be up tomorrow!

Oooooo Nerdy. Nerdy. that is such a good idea! I will work on that for our new friend as well! Also I could totally see Cas and Randi vibing on an Ark or The Forst server together because the survival and building up from nothing games are totally Randi's type too!

Ooh hey, me too! Great idea!

Charlie_Rowe_1.jpg

Name Currently Preferred: Ghost; if anyone knows his real name, there's a problem that needs to be taken care of. If you want to butter him up, call him the Holy Ghost.
Current Goals: Learning about Divergents; sabotaging Young's (corrupt leader of Erudite) operations; uncovering Vex's motives; impressing Blair with his multitude of skills; accumulating power and using it to protect those weaker than him; reforming society; surviving dinner with Charlie's family tonight; apologizing to Christian.
Current Moods: Curious; flirtatious; cheeky; concerned; uncertain.
Current Aesthetic: Gentleman thief dressed to kill, usually in suits and ties, long coats, and combat boots. Very fashion conscious and as of late has taken to wearing a gold chain-link bracelet that's a trophy from a poker game.
Current Fascinations: Divergents; starting a revolution; emotional and physical intimacy; Vex's secrets; the sketchbook from his childhood; Jeremy Daniels's public demeanor.
Current Fears: Blair or himself being arrested for treason/Divergence; others uncovering his real identity; vulnerability; commitment to Charlie; control or forced conformity by the faction system; betrayal by accomplices to his plans.
Current People: Blair; Charlie; Fable; Randi; Lainey.

As for Ghost's favorite video games, he's a big fan of JRPGs, his personal favorites being Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Final Fantasy VII Remake, and Persona 5: Royal. Something that combines good storytelling and characters with a strategic, turn-based combat system would be his ideal game. But his favorite multiplayer game without a doubt is Smash Bros. Ultimate, which he would play on a competitive basis with Falco, Greninja, and Joker as his mains.

Last edited:
I’m sorry I did not post Bloom or Vex tonight. I will hopefully have one up tomorrow but my schedule is a little iffy tomorrow as well due to a sudden job offer in another state that may require me to travel tomorrow. I will have the two of them up this weekend for sure!

okok i finally got my first post up! i apologize for how long it took, i hadn't realized how much time had passed in between my joining and finally getting around to posting. hopefully i can be a bit swifter with that in the future!

WanderLust. WanderLust. Please reply with Lainey and Maverick tomorrow!

Question for y'all: What is your character's favorite video game or type of video games???

i lowkey see chet being someone who plays minecraft almost exclusively and is constantly building in it all the time. otherwise i could see him playing all the mario games, but like,,, on the wii instead of keeping up with the new nintendo devices as they come out.

Aviator Aviator ahhh tysm. i made sure to review everyone's character sheets and read a few posts to hopefully be able to see how all the pieces fit together and how chet would join them all c:

Will be posting with Maverick and Lainey today - have been suffering from a terrible spell of migraines this past week and looking at a screen for prolonged periods of time has just been making me unbelievably nauseous. Sorry for the delay!

Maverick is up! Taking a screen break because these migraines are killing me :-_-lines: Will post with Lainey later tonight once I can see straight again.

Vex will be up tomorrow night! I just got my covid booster shot and it is killing me plus I have an early call for work tomorrow morning and need to be up at 5 am. Sorry for the wait!

Wooooooow I struggled to read that last post Aviator Aviator
Not because it was bad (you couldn't write a bad post even if you tried)
But because DAAAAAMN Ghosts personality and Mavs anger plus Caspian's death hovering in the air is TOXIC!

I loved it 😂😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back