• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Nerdy. Nerdy. Please post with Cas and Griffon tomorrow!

spyder spyder We haven't heard from you in a while; are you still interested in this thread? If so, I need you to post with Chet no later than this weekend.

Question time! If your character could attend a concert of any artist or group of their choosing, who would it be?

Last edited:
I'm jumping on to try and post with Cas and Griffon but having some bad mental health and attitude at the moment so I might not get as much done as I usually would. <3

Nerdy. Nerdy. Please post with Cas and Griffon tomorrow!

spyder spyder We haven't heard from you in a while; are you still interested in this thread? If so, I need you to post with Chet no later than this weekend.

Question time! If your character could attend a concert of any artist or group of their choosing, who would it be?

i am SO sorry all!!! I had another emergency come up regarding my living situation, so I have not been able to post at all. i will be getting a post up ASAP and hopefully things have calmed down enough for me to be able to post regularly :c

i got chet up! it's much, much shorter than i would have liked but i figured it was better to power his out now rather than delaying it further and potentially having something come up later this week and putting it off again. i am so sorry for the amount of time that took, and barring any other emergencies i will be trying to post routinely. i am also extremely sorry for going awol and will be checking in more regularly to give heads up ahead of time when i am having issues with posting on time.

before i start working on them, i'd like to make sure Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 if it's okay if kirby is still tailing vex right now and just keeping an eye on her? and Nerdy. Nerdy. WanderLust. WanderLust. if beck comes and third wheels blair and chris for the time being?

also, Aviator Aviator that's a very tough question! i am definitely limited in my own music taste, but i feel like kirby probaby would have killed to see the likes of nirvana in concert. chet lowkey strikes me as someone who would genuinely love khalid and that would probably be a good pick for him. as for beck, i could definitely see him leaning more towards the early punk scene and probably wishing he could see germs in concert before they burned out.

i got chet up! it's much, much shorter than i would have liked but i figured it was better to power his out now rather than delaying it further and potentially having something come up later this week and putting it off again. i am so sorry for the amount of time that took, and barring any other emergencies i will be trying to post routinely. i am also extremely sorry for going awol and will be checking in more regularly to give heads up ahead of time when i am having issues with posting on time.

before i start working on them, i'd like to make sure Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 if it's okay if kirby is still tailing vex right now and just keeping an eye on her? and Nerdy. Nerdy. WanderLust. WanderLust. if beck comes and third wheels blair and chris for the time being?

also, Aviator Aviator that's a very tough question! i am definitely limited in my own music taste, but i feel like kirby probaby would have killed to see the likes of nirvana in concert. chet lowkey strikes me as someone who would genuinely love khalid and that would probably be a good pick for him. as for beck, i could definitely see him leaning more towards the early punk scene and probably wishing he could see germs in concert before they burned out.
Yes I’d love for Beck to come interact with Blair and Christian!

Lol holy cow guys - sorry everything has been so chaotic. I’m visiting friends in NYC and have tickets and reservations booked and my flight got cancelled and I had to book a new flight and it left four hours earlier than my previous flight so I’ve been running around like a headless chicken - good news is I’ll finally be able to write on the plane and get to NYC early! Lainey and Mav will be written on the plane and posted as soon as soon as I get to my hotel!

kirby's post is about half way done! i planned to have hers up by now, but i'm starting to get a fever so she'll either be up either late tonight or sometime tomorrow when i'm hopefully feeling better! and then i'll start on beck's soon after c:

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 oh no - I’m sorry! I had Lainey’s post typed up while I was on my flight and didn’t see you posted while I had no WiFi! I was planning on having Lainey bring Sebastian over to meet Shay once he arrives! Sorry for the miscommunication

I just wanted to say I spent time reading over the most recent posts and a few old ones. That way I won’t be lost once I join and you all are absolutely amazing. Your characters bring the story so much life that I am absolutely excited about them all.

Aviator Aviator PLS you're so sweet. i feel the same kind of love for ghost < 3 i feel like kirby and ghost could have been friends/friendly rivals in another setting. very much magneto/professor x vibes but they're both lowkey bad guys

I love Kirby so much! It hurts my heart that she is so afraid of ending up like Vex but then again she has every right to be because of The Doc did it once he would certainly do it again! Also I love the Vex is like a full time job for her hehehehe!

Working on Randi and Bloom rn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back