• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
The man who made Vex? He is a crazy scientist sort of guy. Maybe he goes from wanting to kill Divergents to wanting to experiment on them since he has seen what he can do with a normal person aka Vex?

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 That's kinda what I was thinking. Maybe through Vex or another agent he infiltrates Young's laboratories and envies the success Young is having with his experiments, so he kills Young and takes over his operations? Ghost could even have a hand in this plot, like maybe he sees the conflict of interests between Young and Vex's master and allies himself with the latter in an attempt to overthrow Young, and while they do, Ghost doesn't realize that he's paved the way for a bigger and badder boss until it's too late. O.O But I definitely want to introduce this man to the RP soon if this is what we decide on! Maybe he makes an appearance at the faction-wide celebration tomorrow?

Also, my plans for Cas and Griffons parents are that they are divergents who are fighting against the factions, but in a very violent and aggressive way. Not very nicely or in a good way (sort of like Fours mum?)
So they could also play an interesting plot too.

Aviator Aviator I planned to do so tonight but my husband and I can't go home due to a serious car crash so we are sleeping at his mums place!
I have an impromptu "hens do" tomorrow (one of my bridesmaids moving to Australia soon, and we didn't get to do my hensdo due to Covid) but I should be home in time to get out at least Charlie and Cas. Hopefully all 4 though.

Christmas period is tough for me.to post in 😭

OOF I did not get home with enough time, so I only managed Charlie.
Cas, Chris and Aubrey should all be up tomorrow.

That explains where my will to live went! XD

mood6 mood6 Are you still interested in this thread? Sorry, I don't mean to rush you if you're working on posts; we just haven't heard from you in a little while so I wanted to check in.

Last edited:
That explains where my will to live went! XD

mood6 mood6 Are you still interested in this thread? Sorry, I don't mean to rush you if you're working on posts; we just haven't heard from you in a little while so I wanted to check in.
Yeah, sorry! Tbh I've been a little overwhelmed and unsure where to start, but I'll definitely get a post out tonight

Hey all! I'm so sorry for my absence. Thank goodness Knave dmed me or this definitely would have escaped my attention. I'm sorry if I've left anyone hanging ): My, it seems like I've missed a lot, but I hope everyone is doing well.

My apologies; my wifi decided to give out last night while I was writing my post and I was unable to complete it. But I got halfway through and will definitely have the finished product up tonight!

Until then, we have something to discuss... Now that Xayah's characters are no longer with us, we are going to have to find a new main antagonist for the thread. Does anyone have any ideas?
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 That's kinda what I was thinking. Maybe through Vex or another agent he infiltrates Young's laboratories and envies the success Young is having with his experiments, so he kills Young and takes over his operations? Ghost could even have a hand in this plot, like maybe he sees the conflict of interests between Young and Vex's master and allies himself with the latter in an attempt to overthrow Young, and while they do, Ghost doesn't realize that he's paved the way for a bigger and badder boss until it's too late. O.O But I definitely want to introduce this man to the RP soon if this is what we decide on! Maybe he makes an appearance at the faction-wide celebration tomorrow?

I would also like to offer up Théo as a potential villain! I know he's unfinished(and I did disappear for a hot minute oops), but I liked the idea of him also being a sort of bad character when I was starting on his form. He's also available as an option for a pawn in this sort of plot— I fancy him as a Draco Malfoy type of character, but undeserving of the redemption arch that Malfoy was cheated out of (:

Yeah, sorry! Tbh I've been a little overwhelmed and unsure where to start, but I'll definitely get a post out tonight

Since Xayah has left and Wolfiee has yet to respond with Jaxom, I am currently at a bit of a stand-still for Scotty. I could edit my original post to include room for one of mood's characters(or write a small new one, if it doesn't seem like Wolfiee will be returning any time soon) to interact with her and get a footing in the roleplay. And in the meantime, I will probably take the time to get some plots rolling for her with just some short, simple opinions or plot ideas for a few of everyone's characters.

minmi minmi I am so glad you have returned!!! Yeah, Wolfiee won't be coming back, so whether you want to write Jaxom's response as an NPC or edit your original post so that Scotty was interacting with someone else, be my guest. Please note that Nerdy. Nerdy. has also made two new characters, Cassie and Griffon, so Scotty could also potentially hang out with one of them! Also, Théo sounds like a very promising character and I enjoy learning more about him! Please let me know as soon as you have his form finished.

I have literally just logged in to reply with my charries, I will try have a character or two interact with Scotty if you like minmi minmi I just need to read your last post to remember where you're at XD

I managed to get Cas up, and I also edited Griffon's post. I had him interact with Scotty minmi minmi if that's all right!
Cas interacted with Azazel but she mentioned Des, so if you wanted to have them both (or neither, or just one) join Chris and Cas on their zip-lining crusade then feel free mood6 mood6

I will try and do Chris and Aubrey's post tomorrow, but t will be Christmas eve so I will be hella busy.

Last edited:
I posted finally! Apologies for the wait I got my booster yesterday and apparently I knocked out really quick.

I have literally just logged in to reply with my charries, I will try have a character or two interact with Scotty if you like minmi minmi I just need to read your last post to remember where you're at XD

I managed to get Cas up, and I also edited Griffon's post. I had him interact with Scotty minmi minmi if that's all right!
Cas interacted with Azazel but she mentioned Des, so if you wanted to have them both (or neither, or just one) join Chris and Cas on their zip-lining crusade then feel free mood6 mood6

I will try and do Chris and Aubrey's post tomorrow, but t will be Christmas eve so I will be hella busy.
Yes, that was wonderful! Thank you so much (: I’ll hopefully have Scotty’s post up tonight or sometime tomorrow <3

Aviator Aviator just really quickly, since they’re outdoors, what time of the year is it currently in the rp? Just asking to add a little more rootedness to Scotty’s post (:

Do we wanna discuss this further by the way? Because I adore this idea haha! And I don’t mind playing him for this if we do it! How would you wanna introduce him?

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 If Vex's master perceives Young as a formidable rival, then it would make sense that he would want to arrange a meeting between them, especially if he holds an advantage and has an opportunity to intimidate Young. Therefore, it's a really convenient coincidence that Young's daughter is far away from his protection and Vex's master can easily predict her location tomorrow: Leah will be at the celebration along with all of the other initiates. So, what if his reason for being at the Dauntless compound is to discreetly observe Leah and stage a casual run-in with her before giving Vex the order to move in and kidnap her to be used as leverage against her father?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back