• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Thorn is up! Randi and Vex coming tomorrow! Vex's post is gonna involve some brutal stuff because ya know...she gonna kill someone. Also, does Bloom need to conduct any fear sims for new people?

That's a good question, and I'll let mood6 mood6 and Nerdy. Nerdy. decide whether they want to do a fear sim for their new characters or not. mood6 mood6 Do you feel comfortable enough with your characters' role in the thread to attempt an RP post yet, or would you like an in-depth recap first?

Hmm I don't mind doing a fear sim but also I'm not dying to do one. Could be a good way to get a good few paragraphs in on my first post with Cassie and Griffon though.
If so, would we leave the instructor blank? Given that only Bloom is actively still doing initiates? Or should Bloom do all of them? Or we can say it was Ghost/Charlie

Nerdy. Nerdy. Probably say Harper administered the tests, but that's only if you want to do it. Unless of course Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 you have nothing else with Bloom to do? If you do already have plots lined up, though, please don't feel obligated to derail them.

That's a good question, and I'll let mood6 mood6 and Nerdy. Nerdy. decide whether they want to do a fear sim for their new characters or not. mood6 mood6 Do you feel comfortable enough with your characters' role in the thread to attempt an RP post yet, or would you like an in-depth recap first?
I can probably post tomorrow or the next day. As far as what everyone else is talking about, I am good with whatever. I'll just try to fit my kids into whatever is decided

mood6 mood6 It is absolutely your choice whether you want your characters to jump in with their fear sims or not! Because the option for them to go ziplining with Chris and possibly others is available, too. <3

I'm gonna try and get replies up for all my peeps tomorrow. My husband has been coming home early recently and we went out shopping today because of it.
Pop me an @ if you had anything on mind for interactions.

Sorry guys my laptop refused to work with the internet I had, I'll have to do it tomorrow. Luckily I am free tomorrow

Just got home! Working on Vex now! I will try to get Bloom posted too but if I don't get her posted tonight she will certainly be up when I get home from work tomorrow! I am so sorry for the wait on these two, I wasn't expecting to get another gig before the holidays!

Vex is up! In her next post I am going to skip to her getting rid of Bella's body and at the end of it she will be open for interaction again after cleaning up if anyone wants to plot anything with her!

Hi hi hi! I JUST finished my last 18 page paper (after a final exam this morning) for this semester of law school and I am exhausted but FREE!!! Side note: I am now officially half way done with law school!! That being said, my fiancé's birthday is Saturday and I still have to wrap all his presents but I will finally have time to write either tonight (if I have the energy) or tomorrow morning!! Thank you all so much for your patience <3 I can't wait to start writing posts now that my hair is no longer falling out from stress :)

WOOOH congrats WanderLust. WanderLust. That is so cool and I'm so proud of you!! It'll be good to have you back in full force.

Also I'm sorry that I only got Griffons post up, I was free all day but got whisked away by my best friend to go Christmas shopping so I couldnt do anyone else. I also had to rush the end of his post so my apologies for that also.

I am going out all day today for a Christmas lunch with my husband's dad and brothers, and he lives kinda far away and do we will be out for ages. I can finish all of my characters on Sunday.

Also. QUESTION TIME.
What would each of your charries want for Christmas, and what would be their "go to" present to get people (when they can't think of a specific one for someone)?

Ghost would want a gift that's useful to him, so like a novelty deck of playing cards, some fancy-ass gel pens, or a gift card to a bookstore (he's too particular with what he reads to trust someone else to buy him a book). His go-to presents for others would be either jewelry, candy, or maybe a stuffed animal.

I will have a post up tomorrow night, promise!

Last edited:
My apologies; my wifi decided to give out last night while I was writing my post and I was unable to complete it. But I got halfway through and will definitely have the finished product up tonight!

Until then, we have something to discuss... Now that Xayah's characters are no longer with us, we are going to have to find a new main antagonist for the thread. Does anyone have any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back