• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I Shall reply tomorrow I promise!!! I just had two full on days away from home and I'm shattered tonight.

xayah. xayah. I know, right? Omfg Alex is the definition of lawful evil. Look that term up in any dictionary and you will find his smugly smirking picture, I swear it.

For everyone who hasn't already, please make sure to vote on the poll found at the top of this thread! Only a little over 12 hours left before it closes.

I should have a reply up this weekend! (Currently struggling with a boat load of homework for law school)

I can’t wait to see Mavericks reaction to Poppy! ❤️

It’ll also be great fun introducing her mysterious father.

Omg one of my assignment deadlines just got pushed back so I have free time tonight! I'm gonna get a post up right now ahhh I'm so excited - also yay free for all wins! I always love getting to see how those play out lol

Okay so I am just catching up on the rp thread and things are getting SPICY!!!!! Like wow! First of all I love Ghost and Alex and their whole thing that Randi is just plopped into the center of hahaha! ALSO!!!!! THAT MAV AND POPPY INTERACTION GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS! I HONESTLY LOVED IT SO MUCH AND I AM NOT NORMALLY THE KIND OF PERSON TO GET HOOKED ON THAT SORTA STUFF! Man that was good! And WanderLust. WanderLust. Thorn is going to do everything he can to make Blair feel better because he can just tell she is hella stressed!

As everyone has probably seen, free-for-all won the vote for tomorrow's training! Unless there's any objections, I think the best way to handle the placements is just to randomize it. I know all our characters have battle stats, and we always go by those whenever we duel, but I feel like a free-for-all has too many variables to go by those stats alone, like intelligence, ability to make allies, plus more than just one mode of combat will be utilized. Before I organize the placements, are there any initiate characters who for whatever reason will not be participating in tomorrow's training?

Baratheon Baratheon WanderLust. WanderLust. How would y'all feel about throwing your instructor charries into the mix to wreak havoc? :horns: Or if you guys would rather just keep it initiates only, that's fine too!

Last edited:
As far as I know both Chris and Aubrey should be part of the free for all and I am happy for randomised. Will we simply indicate randomised order or also who will "kill" who? (I think we used the hunger games sim that I do in order to do this last time)

Nerdy. Nerdy. Good question! I'll make a second list for whoever eliminates each fallen individual. That way we (hopefully) don't have one Cato and a bunch of Rues lol.

Baratheon Baratheon Please try to reply to the RP thread in the next few days!

I’m curious to what would happen if one of the initiates didn’t show up?

Unless the initiate's absence was approved by an instructor ahead of time, they would get no credit for the day's training.

I have no OOC qualms if for one reason or another one of your charries wants to skip out on training, though! Like, if you've got a plot that you're really eager to get started on, be my guest! Just let me know so that I don't include them in the free-for-all results.

Ah I was just debating on having Poppy be a no show! Since she’s going to be meeting her father I was tempted to have her startle Maverick, Ghost, and Randi by her not showing up for a session(the first two knowing about the meeting and Randi knowing Poppy would never miss a session). I’ll probably just have her show up though because I don’t wanna cause any problems! ☺️

No, that's perfectly all right with me if you think training would be the best time for Poppy's meeting and would rather she skip. Just remember, we'll still have free time after training too, so be careful not to finish up with all of Poppy's external plots during training time and then not know what to do with her afterward.

P.S. If Poppy does cut class, she'd have an easier time getting that excuse approved by Maverick than Ghost; Ghost expects everyone to be present at training unless they're on the verge of death lol. Unless of course you'd like this to be a potential source of conflict between Poppy and him?

And here's the results of the free-for-all! Please note that the following list is organized in order of elimination with one being first, so the higher the number, the better your character does. Also note that this list is subject to change in the unlikely event that more characters join the thread before we start the free-for-all! The final five characters will be awarded points in increments of ten, with fifty points going to the winner.

1) Fable is taken out by Aubrey
2) Thorn is taken out by Maverick
3) Chris is taken out by Poppy
4) Bella is taken out by Randi
5) Maverick is taken out by Aubrey
6) Randi is taken out by Harper
7) Night is taken out by Jaxom
8) Harper is taken out by Finn hahaha that is great
9) Aubrey is taken out by Jaxom
10) Finn is taken out by Poppy and earns 10 points.
11) Poppy is taken out by Jaxom and earns 20 points. holy shit Wolfiee Wolfiee 's characters out here wreckin shop on everybody even each other
12) Dante is taken out by Blair and earns 30 points.
13) Jaxom is taken out by Blair and earns 40 points.
14) Blair wins!!! And earns 50 points.
I just wanna say that I (almost) called it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back