• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I have never been more amused in all my life by these results! I just can’t wait to play it all out. 😂

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Even though neither Randi nor Thorn has a great run, the fact that they were both taken out by instructors is just respect. :33: And if it's any consolation, Randi did beat Ghost in a 1v1.

fable.. </3
also, can't wait to write Dante just chilling in a corner half the game not bothering anyone lmao

jrink jrink he could be looking for Fable not realizing that she was taken out so quick?

Aviator Aviator I hope I didn’t come off as complaining about the placements because I swear I wasn’t haha! But thank you for putting it that way because it does put a spin on it that I didn’t see! I am excited for this! I have determined that Fable just is having a bad day when this happens. Maybe she sees her father or something while she and Dante are hanging out if jrink jrink is cool with melding that into our current plots? And I am super excited for Thorn to go against Mav because it is just gonna be a ton of him dodging Mav and Mav probably getting annoyed that he isn’t attacking back haha! Randi against Harper is also going to be fun since Randi probably knows Harper from back when she dated Finn and Wolfiee Wolfiee and I already have been discussing the idea that Randi gets taken out protecting Poppy! 😁

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Oh no, that's not at all what I thought! I just made that observation and thought it was really cool that the instructors evidently felt most threatened by two of your badass bbies. :coolshades:

paralyzed paralyzed Please try to post on the RP thread in the next day or two!

Last edited:
Ooooooh okay hahaha! Thank you Nightmare!!! 😁 Also you saying that gave me a a hilarious thought haha!

Thorn sitting on a bench eating chips.
Mav spots Thorn.

Mav: A THREAT!
Mav proceeds to body slam poor unsuspecting Thorn out of existence.
Mav walks away eating the chips.

I can’t wait to see how this all plays out. Honestly it’s going to be such fun!

death-note-potato-chip-gif-4.gif

seabear-gif.gif

I'm so proud of Aubrey for taking out two people! Especially taking out Maverick, that's going to be one hell of a fun fight scene to roleplay :) And then she gets taken about by Jaxom, which will blow her ego a little bit but I'm going to enjoy it a lot.

I'm so glad all you guys are psyched up for tomorrow's session! If everyone is really happy with how it goes, then maybe we'll do some more review from Phase One in the future.

Ahh I'm so sorry I will have my post up within the next day I promise! I can't wait for Finn to just deck Harper in this fight.

Not y’all comparing maverick to a sea bear😭 lol actually he’ll probably be completely on his A game until perhaps he goes to help Bella after she gets eliminated and that’s when Aubrey catches him off his guard? Up for plotting that out Nerdy. Nerdy. MWMASkairipa MWMASkairipa I’m trying to think up a legitimate reason for Mav going after thorn because that’s a little out of character for him. Maybe Blair is trying to protect Thorn and Maverick doesn’t like that so he corners thorn while Blair is occupied? Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

Blair coming out on top was not expected... although I see a possibility of this being her chance to start *lowkey* utilizing her powers with out anyone noticing. Don’t mind her just using her telekinetic powers to knock Jaxom off his balance a little bit.... pshhhh nobody will notice😅

Last edited:
Would anyone like to plot a bit on how my characters might take yours out? Lol

I know Jaxom will probably take Poppy out if she’s distracted. She’d be a little ruffled already having seen Randi get taken out protecting her. Then honestly she’d probably be amused seeing Mav taken out trying to be Bella’s knight again.

So I have a fun question for everyone! I’ve been thinking about it since we’ve gotten to see more of the characters personalities now!

Who all would your characters ship together as a couple? Also who would you personally ship together out of all our characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back