• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Wolfiee Wolfiee Briony is at three weeks, so please reply with her today.

Question for you guys: Does your character believe in astrology, and do they think their sign(s) is an accurate description of them?

She will be up tonight sorry for delay. I’ve been getting everything ready for my beach trip 🤣

Aubrey is being posted today. I wanted to do her yesterday but we had a surprise visit from our frienda including one staying over.

Also two of my good friends are pregnant and a week apart ❤️❤️❤️

AHHHHHHHHH Did I accidentally double book Fable? I am working on her post now and thinking I might have! Nerdy. Nerdy. Aviator Aviator Mind if Fable goes and grabs a smoothie with Chris before running into Ghost for their hangout? I would like for her to be able to hangout with both of them today if possible. Also lowkey if my post isn't up tonight it will be up in the morning. Bad storms here and have already lost power once earlier.

Okay cool! Thank you! Trying to work on Fable’s post but it is still storming super badly, we have lost power 5 times. I am working on it on my phone right now just in case. I don’t want my computer to blow up because of the lightning. Living at the beach is sooooooo fun in the summer with all these thunderstorms. Last night we played IS IT A FIREWORK OR IS IT LIGHTNING?

_boopityBoop _boopityBoop Do you feel comfortable enough in your understanding of the plot to jump into the RP thread? No rush, though; I just wanted to check in with you! And please, if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

If you guys are familiar with the Grishaverse, what kind of Grisha would your characters be?

Do you feel comfortable enough in your understanding of the plot to jump into the RP thread?
. . . I have vague idea-
I am not at all confident though- it's alot to go through and so many different perspectives to follow its alot for my adhd brain to handle

_boopityBoop _boopityBoop If you want my suggestion, I think for your first post you'd be best off with a couple of paragraphs about what Angel's life has been like ever since the Choosing Ceremony, how they like and how well they're doing in Dauntless training so far, and then end it by easing your way into an interaction. The interaction can be either intentional or accidental, with Angel overhearing some other initiates' plans to hang out after training and asking if they can join, or them just bumping into someone by mistake and going from there. I totally understand that having so many preexisting characters can make events hard to follow, but it also gives you more options for interaction!

Is there anyone with an idle character who'd like to interact with Angel?

how they like and how well they're doing in Dauntless training so far, and then end it by easing your way into an interaction.
Should I detail what their fears are like? Also quick clarification, these are the fear simulation that are the syringe and the screens right? Not the room

Absolutely, that's a great starting point and will really help to establish Angel's character! And it's relevant because Angel would have just completed a fear landscape today. The way we've been doing simulations throughout this phase is that pairs of initiates are taken to a private testing room where they compete to solve the problem first, and their combined simulation is displayed on the screen for the instructor to see. The simulation takes the shape of one fear from each initiate and puts them together in some manner. The person to wake up first is declared the winner.

An NPC, because we had an even number of canon characters at the time, so they were all matched. We can say Angel faced off against Kody, a now unplayed character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back