• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'mma do my best to get a post up tonight, so if there's still anyone who wants to reply before the timeskip, please take care of that today!

I have Briony’s written up though it’s for morning time and everyone heading out for the new day of testing. Is that ok to post or should I edit it since I wasn’t sure if the time skip would be the next morning or not. Aviator Aviator

Posted if I need to change anything please let me know! I’ll be working on Aya’s post and hope to have it up within a day or two.

Nerdy. Nerdy. Please post with Cas and Griffon in the next few days!

Question for everyone: Does your character believe in soulmates, and if so, what does this mean to them?

Rhysand: He likes the concept of soulmates but doesn’t really believe in them. He enjoys stories about them but applied to real life no he doesn’t think they exist.

Rafe: Absolutely not he doesn’t believe in them. He thinks this term was just made to make people guilt others into relationships they might not want.

Rain: Yes he believes in them. He thinks soulmates are absolutely wonderful and that you to have a magical time finding them.

Aya: Yes she does believe in them. However she believes in multiple soulmates that being ones that aren’t necessarily romantic in nature. She thinks that once you find those special people they will always be apart of you.

Briony: She’s a bit torn she wants to believe in soulmates. Briony unfortunately believes that soulmates are too good to be true. She would love to have someone who loves her unconditionally and will one day call her their one an only. Though she also believes that won’t happen because that’s not how life works.

Will try reply tomorrow with Cas and Griffon

Charlie: She does and doesn't.
She wants to believe in them but she also felt like Caspian was her soulmate and that just... Didn't feel right either so she's torn.

Aubrey: She absolutely does, though not in romance strange enough. She thinks of it only in friends, and counts Finn as her soulmate, and others have potential but usually fail somehow.

Chris: Has literally never thought about it. But if you asked he would probably say no because it doesn't make sense. BUT he would if you pointed out it's how he felt towards Blair or his mom.

Phillip: Absolutely 100 percent does. No doubt about it.

Cas: Opposite to Phillip she's very cynical about it. But she will admit that her relatio shop to Griffon is basically a soulmate relationship but she would never call it that.

Griffon: He believes, and he hopes for it. Simple as that

I would have posted today but ended up being busy all day and still trying to recover from exhaustion.
Will reply tomorrow as I have little on

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Please reply with Bloom soon!

Ghost doesn't believe in one singular, decisive soulmate, because he sees the concept of you being destined for only one person in the whole wide universe and no one else if you never connect with them as very pessimistic. Rather, he thinks that there are numerous potential soulmates for most people, and while the individual relationships or sources of attraction could be very different, they would all result in a similar bond.

Randi: The thought of a soulmate is actually super unnerving to her. She already has commitment issues and can't really maintain lasting healthy relationships because she self sabotages them due to her fear of commitment. The idea that soul mates exist is one she doesn't enjoy and therefor doesn't want to believe in.

Fable: She believes that soulmates exist but come in many forms. A soulmate doesn't have to be a lover but can just be someone or several people who make you feel whole when you are with them. If you lose one it can be devastating but life can always hold another because souls are meant to find those special people in your life.

Thorn: He believes in soulmates but he doesn't believe everyone is lucky enough to find theirs. His mother clearly wasn't and he wishes every day that she could have been even if it meant he wouldn't be around to see it. He still holds onto the hope that there is someone for everyone he cares about because everyone deserves to feel whole and loved.

Bloom: Bloom is very similar to Fable in her belief that soulmates exist in all different forms. While some can be romantic if you were to ask her who her soulmate was she would easily say Charlie because she feels bonded at a whole other level to her best friend and would do anything to make her happy just as Charlie would for her.

Shayla: Soulmates are too much of a fairytale for Shayla. She can see why others like the idea but it just doesn't seem realistic to her. The idea that there is someone out there who is a perfect match for another person doesn't sit right with her because people are complicated and this world isn't some fairytale for kids to listen to at night.

Vex: The concept as a whole is amusing to Vex. She doesn't believe in it, doesn't see a need for it, and honestly thinks that it would be too much of a glaring weakness if it did exist. She already knows what can be accomplished when using a person's loved one as a tool so if others believe in it she will happily exploit that belief.

Cas and Griffon are up! Sorry Griffon's is a bit shorter but it's because I had a lot of Griffon in Cassidy's post so didn't have as much to put in his personal reply.

I'd do them tonight but I'm shattered from work and haven't even got home yet
I'll do my best to get them both up tomorrow

Bloom and Shay will be posted when I wake up. Aviator Aviator could you send me the scores for the initiates? I might include them in Bloom’s post depending on what she does and who she is with. Sorry for asking so late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back